• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

n88

Smash Lord
This is a tough choice... Bad or worse.
Shadow's near useless as an AT, while the last few times I've seen Little Mac he's helpfully jumped off the stage immediately after spawning. I'm gonna take Little Mac, because at least there's a chance of him doing something good.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
:flame:
I have 3 Things to say.

First of all, LOOK AT MY NEW FRIGGING AWESOME AVATAR! SUPER SAYAIN LUCARIO FOR THE WIN!

Second of all, you didn't vote for Shadow the Hedgehog. When the World Ends and your deaths are slow and agonizing, you know why.

And 3rd of all, Mr. Reseti actually erased my friend's game data once, just because he forgot to save before he turned it off. What, is he the "DON'T FALL ASLEEP WITH YOUR GAME ON" Partrol too? Just because he's a jerk and judges people's life style, I'm voting for GrayFox.

:flame:

metaknave

Smash Apprentice
I'm going for Gray Fox. If he falls off, he comes right back for more action. Resetti is the Pichu of Assist Trophies because he rarely helps. I only despise Herilin more (that is its spelling, right?).

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Both are exceptional assistors, KO for Jill and damage and stun for Waliuigi,

Have to go with Jill though, KO!!

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Jill's drill is looking at little dull.
(4-6)

Post of the day: Viper JLT4GOV

Today will be Infantry & Tanks Vs. Custom Robo

I screwed up yesterday. Gray Fox won 5-3. Thank you for making me double check TWILTHERO.

Top Bottom