• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

bibleonian

Smash Apprentice
To me it's the same as with pictochat and Norfair. Rumble falls has bramble blast (best song in the game) but Poke stad is more fun to play on. The effects are cool and kinda fun (the treads are hilarious to spam G&W's phone taunts. RING RING RING RING RING RING RING Gotta be pokemon Stadium 2.

Moozle

Smash Champion

Pokemon Stadium 2 fails compared to the original, but it still gets my vote because Rumble Falls fails compared to everything :054:

Kief

Smash Ace
Lol. Come on guys, almost all the lulz stages are out already. :ohwell:

I'll go with Yoshi's Island because I think even funnier shiz happens there than on Spear Pillar. That ghost has a mind of its own lol. Also, I love the funny stuff you can do there with Gay. :chuckle:

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
Yoshi's Island. i dont like either, but I had a bad experience with Cresselia while doing All-star on intense.
All of her attacks kill at 40% >.>

bibleonian

Smash Apprentice
As much as I love spear pillar I have to go with Yoshi's island. The effects are really cool (except for Cresselia, I hate her so much) but Yoshi's Island is more fun to play on with less beams that destroy you in the middle of all-star mode and stopping your great run. Spear pillar is still one of my favorites.

The real little comet

Smash Cadet
Yoshi's island.
There's no tricks to it at all.
Except when you try to meteor smash, and then your opponent is brought back up by that rising platform. Yes, it happened to me before, but that's a rarity.
And the small curves strikes me as a /slight/ nuisance.

While Spear Pillar has quite the few tricks. Beams raining from the sky, or flowing through the bottom half can get really annoying. I know of a few people who won't even set foot on the cave-like section. (Including myself.)

Sometimes, I don't even take my chances with it because of Palkia or Cresslia.
But somehow, the great music and my love for pokemon draws me to it sometimes.

The real little comet

Smash Cadet
Smashville, definitely.
One of the simple stages, no tricks to it.
I love the changes of day, to afternoon, to night.
I also prefer the music over that of Battlefield and Final destination's overly basic pieces.
K.K. Slider's performances adds to this.
This, and I've been an Animal Crossing fan for quite a while now.

I dread every time I find myself on the Castle Siege stage.

The base is fairly small, and hard to fight on.
The upper part is also annoying, with the statues blocking projectiles, and the flags being too much of a good hiding place.
And the bottom part rejects average recoveries with the teeter totter-like platform.

Also. the music bores me.
Fire Emblem (Melee) is just not enough for me.

Top Bottom