• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
If it's Final Destination, it serioulsy has to be Giga Bowser's theme, I mean c'mon when I forst heard that theme it so so freakin bad a**, a FD remix theme was the way to go and they did so with Giga Bowser's theme.

Feocart

Smash Apprentice
I know you're new to this thread, but please, look at the front page before posting...

10checkthemotherf***ingthreadbeforeyoumotherf***ingposts
i just wanna be cool
You gotta take a chill pill Tyfighter.
I had a totally different view to this.

There are a lot of people who screw up the directions for this thread, this instance wasn't any different. So, Ty reittereated that, told him to see the front page for the correct instructions, and put the Samuel Jackson reference (in a spoiler) to portray a little humor (I think). Plus, he uses the word please, please! That wouldn't go with a negative tone at all.

Example: Hey b****, suck on my d***! Please.

No, it just doesn't work at all. Misinterpretations is the #1 cause of flame wars and an excess of chill pills.

To the vote, mine is to Boozah Uglaeh (Giga Bowser, Gimpy-style).

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Castle/Boss Fortress (SMW/SMB3), the two most epic Mario games in one song, that's hawt. :D

Lovely

Smash Lord
Title (Kid Icarus) even though it's going to lose, but hey, I like it better. ;D

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Castle/Boss theme definetly is my choice, i've always been a big fan of boss themes and this theme is one of them.

Top Bottom