• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Speculation and Discussion Thread

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Returning Stage Expectation Tier List:

Music Spoiler Tier:
Delfino Plaza
Brinstar Depths

We already know that music associated with these stages are in the game and prominently advertised. Delfino Plaza is an iconic Brawl stage already implemented in WiiU, while Brinstar Depths is a very unique stage while also being relatively simple to recreate. (Plus, there are very few Metroid stages, and Metroid is taking a more central role in this game's brand. It's a no-brainer.)

Top Tier:
Kongo Jungle 64
Yoshi's Island (Melee)

Both these stages have been featured in FOUR out of five Smash games, including already being implemented in WiiU. It's probably just a fluke that we haven't seen them yet. (With so many stages and limited footage, some are bound to not be in shown.)

High Tier:
Peach's Castle (64)
Pirate Ship

These two memorable legacy stages are already implemented in WiiU as DLC, and all other Smash 4 DLC stages have been confirmed. Pirate Ship is Toon Link's signature stage, and its inclusion would mark the return of all 9 Zelda stages.

Almost-High Tier:
Rainbow Cruise

This is the only remaining stage not confirmed for Ultimate that was featured in multiple previous Smash games. It is very memorable and iconic. It is not already implemented in WiiU and would be one of the more intensive stages to recreate, but it is the #1 Melee stage not in Smash 4 that I'd expect to return.

Mid Tier:
Big Battlefield
Gamer
Jungle Hijinx
Orbital Gate Assault
Woolly World
Windy Hill Zone
Pyrosphere

These WiiU stages are already implemented. Big Battlefield might expect a redesign, though, and there are obvious questions about Ridley when it comes to Pyrosphere.

Upper-Low Tier:
Fountain of Dreams
Mute City (Melee)
Icicle Mountain
Poke Floats
Paper Mario
Rainbow Road
Pac-Maze

All of these stages were only featured in their original game and would have to be re-implemented, but are iconic or beloved stages that I suspect are more likely to be considered. Icicle Mountain would require a decent amount of work, but ICs returning is a big deal and it's hard to imagine them on just Summit. Pac-Maze would require removing its 3DS-specific gimmicks, but I can't imagine PAC-MAN being included without his ultra-iconic home. (It helps that it would otherwise be very cheap to recreate...)

Middle-Low Tier:
Planet Zebes
Mushroom Kingdom (64)
Rumble Falls
Mario Bros.
Hanenbow

These are one-off stages that I think are less likely to be implemented. Rumble Falls would be a very expensive stage to recreate in HD, and the others are unpopular, awkward stages.

Lower-Low Tier:
Sector Z
Mushroom Kingdom (Melee)
Golden Plains
Mute City (3DS)
Dream Land (3DS)

If you were going to cut stages (and we have been told that stages are being cut), these are the first stages I'd expect to be cut. Many are redundant, and Golden Plains's gimmick is 3DS-specific.

Bottom Tier:
Miiverse

It's dead, Jim.
Everyone keeps forgetting meta crystal from 64 (metal Mario stage) probably middle low tier

Oh and you forgot the retro Mario bros stages

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
Everyone keeps forgetting meta crystal from 64 (metal Mario stage) probably middle low tier

Oh and you forgot the retro Mario bros stages
Meta Crystal was never available in multiplayer. I honestly don't think it will even be considered to be included along with Melee's trophy stages.

elephant13

Smash Apprentice
If Pokefloats does return (I don't think it will as much as I'd like it to) I imagine the omega/btfld versions would just be some clouds and then the floats parade by in the background (similar to what Hyrule Temple did in 4)

I also feel like if Sector Z was going to come back for its size, it would have been back in 4.

Last edited:

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I dunno why people have a fixation on the crystal stage of 64. There are tons of single-player-only stages and environments across the games, and pretty much all of them are bad.

No one actually wants to fight on Majora's Mask--it's like a worse Venom, and that's saying something.

The crystal stage has nothing noteworthy about it, other than its awkwardly small size and poor textures. Contrast with Fountain of Dreams (another simple stage), which at least has a proper size, unique platform gimmick, and is simply beautiful even with age.

Hanenbow and Poke Floats kinda suck, but plenty of people have fond memories of playing games with their friends on it at 3am. No one has fond memories of playing their friends on random single player filler stages.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
If we are counting Meta Crystal and Majora's Mask. What about this stage?
I doubt they'd literally just give it an HD update alone. It's a beta stage after all. Now if they could improve it by actually recreating it as some other fun stage(make it another Smash original?) or even give it a Target Test like design(with Target Test music) for fun, that'd work better.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Meta Crystal is never coming back but I'd love if it did.
I dunno why people have a fixation on the crystal stage of 64. There are tons of single-player-only stages and environments across the games, and pretty much all of them are bad.

No one actually wants to fight on Majora's Mask--it's like a worse Venom, and that's saying something.

The crystal stage has nothing noteworthy about it, other than its awkwardly small size and poor textures. Contrast with Fountain of Dreams (another simple stage), which at least has a proper size, unique platform gimmick, and is simply beautiful even with age.

Hanenbow and Poke Floats kinda suck, but plenty of people have fond memories of playing games with their friends on it at 3am. No one has fond memories of playing their friends on random single player filler stages.
It's probably because it has a sick theme song.

Good music can enhance any experience, and I imagine it's partially why so many people have fond memories of the stage. And there's also the part where it's probably a nod to/based off of Super Mario 64's Hazy Maze Cave (or more specifically the Cavern of the Metal Cap), the wiki says "This level is most likely based on Super Mario 64's Cavern of the Metal Cap, considering that both involve Metal Mario and contain various crystals. The platform and wire walls match those of Hazy Maze Cave, which is the only way to access Metal Cavern.", and we all know just how much people love Super Mario 64, any slight reference will make people go crazy lol.

Also, this is just me personally but I like Meta Crystal because of the aesthetic, the textures are of poor quality but I think the stage looks great regardless, it's got a very surreal and other worldly look to it and I love it for that.

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
I agree with Zero Soul’s analysis, though personally I prefer the Metal Battle music from Melee (which came back as a track for FD on Wii U).

It’s got a nice simple layout which means it would probably be tournament legal. Y’all know how important that is to this crowd.

Also, I’m sure there’s an additional element of mystery there since we haven’t been able to access it without a cheat device.

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
^ Yeah at that point, I would rather see Hole, Bath, and Maze if they even started thinking of pulling single player stages
I completely forgot about the three Sample stages from Brawl's Stage Builder. I need to add them to my list of stages not already in. There are just so many non-multiplayer stages across the series like Melee's trophy stages (Goomba, etc). I really do want to see one of these non-multiplayer stages get in.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
I know that SmashBoards gets a bad rep for being too uptight and for being a "no fun allowed" place, which is simply not true and I know that because I've been here quite a while. With that said, I'm curious as to which stages most here play in.

I'm asking because I was at a social event recently where a tourney happened. After the tournament (which I didn't partipate in), I played friendlies with some people. It was fun and all... except that the guy kept choosing Smashville over and over. I'm like that "what gives?" I know Smash 4 went too crazy with stage hazards, but there are still plenty of stages that don't go overboard like Castle Siege, Colosseum, Pokemon Stadium 2, Skyloft, Pilot Wings, Dreamland 64, Midgar, Halberd, etc. Some of those stages have hazards but they are manageable unlike something like the Yellow Devil or the Flying Men. And yet this guy appears to be in tourney mode all along, choosing the same stage, not even going to Battlefield or even an omega one. I did not say anything because the Wii U was his, but the whole time I was like "seriously? There was no money on the line and there were no stakes in play.

I know that the image of a competitive player stripping the game of most of its elements is a stereotype, but I wouldn't blame people for thinking that if they played with this guy. I like playing competitively myself despite not having participated in a tournament in years, but you also gotta let loose and have some "serious fun" as I like to call it. I would let some items on and choose some of the stages mentioned above, but I would still hone my skills and play to win.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I know that SmashBoards gets a bad rep for being too uptight and for being a "no fun allowed" place, which is simply not true and I know that because I've been here quite a while. With that said, I'm curious as to which stages most here play in.

I'm asking because I was at a social event recently where a tourney happened. After the tournament (which I didn't partipate in), I played friendlies with some people. It was fun and all... except that the guy kept choosing Smashville over and over. I'm like that "what gives?" I know Smash 4 went too crazy with stage hazards, but there are still plenty of stages that don't go overboard like Castle Siege, Colosseum, Pokemon Stadium 2, Skyloft, Pilot Wings, Dreamland 64, Midgar, Halberd, etc. Some of those stages have hazards but they are manageable unlike something like the Yellow Devil or the Flying Men. And yet this guy appears to be in tourney mode all along, choosing the same stage, not even going to Battlefield or even an omega one. I did not say anything because the Wii U was his, but the whole time I was like "seriously? There was no money on the line and there were no stakes in play.

I know that the image of a competitive player stripping the game of most of its elements is a stereotype, but I wouldn't blame people for thinking that if they played with this guy. I like playing competitively myself despite not having participated in a tournament in years, but you also gotta let loose and have some "serious fun" as I like to call it. I would let some items on and choose some of the stages mentioned above, but I would still hone my skills and play to win.
Off the top of my head tournament legal stages are: SV, FD, BF/Dreamland as "Tri-Plats", Lylat and Town and City. The idea is to eliminate randomness and camping so hard that a character can't be caught so skill determines the winner.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
is dream land from smash 4 the only kirby stage we're missing?

edit: no wait fountain of dreams i knew there was a melee stage i was forgetting

Last edited:

TheZoologist

Smash Ace
All I want is a legit Bowser's Castle stage in terms of new stages. I heard Bowser had a remix of his battle theme from Super Mario Bros. 3 in his character showcase video, I'm hoping that hints at the possibility he'll be getting his own stage finally this time around. I'd love it mainly as a showcase to all the cool Bowser themes he's had over the years and it'd be super simple to come up with a cool layout for the stage with a lot of stage hazards like maybe the bridge with an axe you can hit to knock opponents into the lava or Bowser statues that shoot lasers or fire!

Suspicious Squirtle

Smash Apprentice
I just thought of an interesting idea for a stage and thought that I'd share it. What about Hexagon Heat from Mario Party 2? The battle takes place on the Hexagons and the gimmick basically the same as the minigame, a toad hold up colored flags of hexagons that are safe. The lava wouldn't be an instant KO like the minigame, but rather like the acid/lava in Brinstar.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
I would like a stage of Minmin Island from Captain Rainbow. With its being a fellow Nintendo crossover game it has a unique art style. I could see it play similar to Delfino Island where you move around to different part of the island and see characters from the game like Takamaru, Birdo, Ossan. You could even go to Little Mac's old house and boxing ring.

This is from the Captain Rainbow Page Link
There is many different spots on this island that can be battled on. It could have be like Mario Sunshine or Skyloft where you move around to different parts of the Island to fight from time to time.
View attachment 149301
View attachment 149302
View attachment 149303

Another stage I would like to see is a Hanafuda stage. Another changing stage that moves through the months with different art style. Certain cards like the brights would do something special. Since this is the cards that Nintendo made there start I think it would be fitting for Smash. Here's a look at the full deck.

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
I came up with a stage idea I'd really like to see in Smash Ultimate. The Mario & Luigi series has yet to get a stage in Smash - so, here is my idea for a Mario & Luigi stage... The Beanbean Kingdom, from Superstar Saga!
beanbeanregular.png

The central area on which the fight takes place is a little more vertically oriented than most Smash stages. It has three increasingly narrow levels on which to fight. The background is a large vista of various locations from Superstar Saga, based on the in-game map. In the top left you can see the mountains and waterfalls of Hoohoo Mountain. The bottom right has the treetops of Chucklehuck woods. In the far back you can see the large cliffs of Stardust Fields, with the desert of Teehee Valley at its base. The ocean is to the right, and you can even see the island of Oho Oasis. The top right corner has the massive ice palace, Joke's End. Floating in the air is Bowser's sky castle.
Here is a version without the background for easier viewing of the actual platforms. The black lines indicate what is a solid platform that can be stood on.
beanbeanplatforms.png

The statue at the top and the pea pod plant on the right are purely decorative background elements. The metal fence on the left is in the foreground, somewhat concealing fighters behind it.

This stage isn't completely static however. Sometimes things go on the background...
beanbeanbla.png

The pterosaur Blablanadon sometimes flies by!
beanbeancruiser.png
Every now and then, Bowser's flying Koopa Cruiser parks on the right side of the stage, providing an additional area to fight!

This was really fun to make! The art isn't super detailed but I think it gets my ideas across. If people enjoy this, I might come up with some more stages!

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Some ideas are unlikely but these are still my ideas:
  • Pokemon Spinoff Stage - I would like to see a stage that represents a Pokémon Spinoff game. Those games get no representation in Smash not even by music
    • I would love PokePark or even a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon stage
  • PokeFloats - it's just so underrated, gets no love and I just wish it had an updated version with new pokemon or just a return in general
  • Bowser's Castle - Just a very recurring level in Mario Games
  • Daisy Cruiser - To give Daisy a stage. Besides you can drive on it in Mario Kart AND in another game you can play Baseball on it!!!
  • Cocoon (Final Fantasy XIII) - When Lightning comes in to Smash, I would like to see a stage from her game. (I'm working on the specifics on this stage which I'll post when finished)
That is just a few ideas that spring to mind right away

Last edited:

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
One stage I think would be cool would be a graveyard stage. Cemeteries is a common setting among video games from Zelda, Mother Series, Mario, Pokemon, etc. This is the design I've made.

HNI_0071.JPG

It works pretty well as the tombstones can stop projectiles and yet you can still hit through them with melee attacks. With items like bob-ombs the gabs make temporary pit traps.

BandanaDeemon

Smash Apprentice
I think a dyna blades nest stage would be cool,dyna blades scream turns it from day to night(Kirby places and objects appear in the background),during day the platforms rotate and spin out wards but at night the plat forms go up and down,imagine having a battle while nova or krako and dyna blade could be seen watching you,imagine being like oh look it’s the halberd or lot starcutter in the distance flying bye ripple star!also there’s a platform in the background with the nest with dyna blades babies in it

Vickand

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vickand
Some ideas for stages:

:ultmario:
Mario & Luigi: A Mario & Luigi stage that changes locations (like the Paper Mario one) with some iconic locations from the games like the Koopa Cruiser, Star Hill, Dream World and Neo Bowser Castle.

:ultbowser:
Bowser's Castle: Like the Boxing Ring, this stage changes it's appereance to classic castle, Odyssey's Bowser Castle and a Bowser World look from 3D World.

:ultike:
Serenes Forest: A simple forest stage that after a while gets destroyed by a fire and the herons restore the stage with a different layout (I had this idea even before Reset Bomb Forest)

:ultrobin
Grima: You fight in Grima's back, like the last chapter from Awakening. Sometimes Grima attacks.

:ultkirby:
Dark Star: from Kirby 64 with 02 as a stage hazard.

Milky Way Wishes: A traveling stage with different locations from Milky Way Wishes.
hqdefault.jpg
maxr3esdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

:ultyoshi:
Destroyed Bowser Castle: From the final boss from Yoshi's Island.

Malkior7

Majestic Space Pirate
NNID
Sagittarius
3DS FC
4167-5777-1464
The Altar of the Sunne/Moone would probably be an ideal new stage for Pokemon. And at some point an Ultra Portal can bring us into a Ultra Space stage where Nekroz and/or Lusamine can be stage hazard bosses and defeating them will bring you back to the altar.

Last edited:

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Because of how many stages from other games are already coming back, some confirmed stages share a name with another confirmed stage. One different stage same name instance are the Yoshi's Island stages. Two have been confirmed to come back. One from 64 and one from Brawl. If one were to mention Yoshi's Island when talking about stages, it might be difficult to tell which one. I think renaming stages might be needed this time around. I'm not talking big changes, but ones where the main name is still there with small differences that differentiate them from each other such as making one of them Yoshi's Island II. It's been done before in Melee with Mushroom Kingdoms. The same would hold true with the Mario Circuit stages.

My hopes for stages that haven't yet been confirmed is that we get to see as many stages from previous Smash games as possible much like how the character roster is 100% inclusive of veterans. I like seeing the Nintendo worlds collide, and seeing as many past stages as possible will make the game all the better. There are some unconfirmed stages I am especially wanting. Some I have never played on but have heard good things about, while others were good stages from games I have played. Two new stages I want to see are thrown in there, but one is a mix of two old stages, and the other is Smash themed.

Battlefield
- It would be nice to see Melee, Brawl, and 4 variants as alternate skins to the new stage with their respective musics.

Final Destination
- Same as Battlefield. The themes bring back so many good memories.

Subspace
- Just something resembling the Subspace Emissary to be honest. Seeing as it would be Smash Bros universe, maybe another basic stage for layout just like Battlefield and Final Destination.

Rainbow Cruise
Delfino Plaza
Rainbow Road
Mario Bros
Yoshi's Island
(M)
Pirate Ship
Fountain of Dreams
Orbital Gate Assault
Poké Floats
Flat Zone X
Windy Hill Zone

PictoChat X
- A mix between the two PictoChat stages with new drawings as well. A PictoChat stage was confirmed, but nobody can tell which one yet.

Last edited:

Suspicious Squirtle

Smash Apprentice
Because of how many stages from other games are already coming back, some confirmed stages share a name with another confirmed stage. One different stage same name instance are the Yoshi's Island stages. Two have been confirmed to come back. One from 64 and one from Brawl. If one were to mention Yoshi's Island when talking about stages, it might be difficult to tell which one. I think renaming stages might be needed this time around. I'm not talking big changes, but ones where the main name is still there with small differences that differentiate them from each other such as making one of them Yoshi's Island II. It's been done before in Melee with Mushroom Kingdoms. The same would hold true with the Mario Circuit stages.
I also think that this time around for any stages with the same name, that the stage names would be changed at least a little bit.
These are what names I could see happening for the stages with similar names, provided all these stages are returning
Peach's Castle (64) -- Above Peach's Castle
Princess Peach's Castle (M) -- Princess Peach's Castle
Mario Circuit (B) -- Figure-8 Circuit -- most places online say that Figure-8 Circuit from Mario Kart DS is the closest origin to the Brawl stage
Mario Circuit (WU) -- Mario Circuit
Dream Land (64) -- Dream Land
Dream Land (3DS) -- Kirby's Dream Land
Kongo Jungle (64) -- Kongo Jungle
Kongo Jungle (M) -- Kongo Falls -- confirmed name
Mushroom Kingdom (64) -- Mushroom Kingdom
Mushroom Kingdom (M) -- Super Mario Bros. (?)
Yoshi's Island (64) -- Yoshi's Island / Super Happy Tree (?)
Yoshi's Island (M) -- Super Mario World
Yoshi's Island (B) -- Yoshi's Island II (?)
Mute City (M) -- Mute City
Mute City (3DS) -- F-Zero (?)

It's hard to say especially for the Yoshi ones since we have three Yoshi's Island stages if they all come back

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
i wonder what other franchises will get new stages, surely pokemon is large enough to have one

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
I also think that this time around for any stages with the same name, that the stage names would be changed at least a little bit.
These are what names I could see happening for the stages with similar names, provided all these stages are returning
Peach's Castle (64) -- Above Peach's Castle
Princess Peach's Castle (M) -- Princess Peach's Castle
Mario Circuit (B) -- Figure-8 Circuit -- most places online say that Figure-8 Circuit from Mario Kart DS is the closest origin to the Brawl stage
Mario Circuit (WU) -- Mario Circuit
Dream Land (64) -- Dream Land
Dream Land (3DS) -- Kirby's Dream Land
Kongo Jungle (64) -- Kongo Jungle
Kongo Jungle (M) -- Kongo Falls -- confirmed name
Mushroom Kingdom (64) -- Mushroom Kingdom
Mushroom Kingdom (M) -- Super Mario Bros. (?)
Yoshi's Island (64) -- Yoshi's Island / Super Happy Tree (?)
Yoshi's Island (M) -- Super Mario World
Yoshi's Island (B) -- Yoshi's Island II (?)
Mute City (M) -- Mute City
Mute City (3DS) -- F-Zero (?)

It's hard to say especially for the Yoshi ones since we have three Yoshi's Island stages if they all come back
I hadn't realized they were doing such things already. It's good to see they're doing this already with Kongo Falls. I think though there might be better names for some of the clone stages. Some of the ones you have here don't exactly make them that different from each other. You also missed some of the Mushroom Kingdoms.

Peach's Castle (64) - Above Peach's Castle
Princess Peach's Castle (M) - Peach's Castle Roof
- In 64, you're fighting above the whole thing, so above was good. In Melee, you're fighting on top of the roof, so representing that would help.

Mushroom Kingdom (64) - Mushroom Kingdom
Mushroom Kingdom (M) - Super Mario Bros 1
Mushroom Kingdom II (M) - Super Mario Bros 2
Mushroomy Kingdom (B) - 1-1 and 1-2
Mushroom Kingdom U (4) - Mushroom Kingdom U
- One in Brawl is called Mushroomy Kingdom instead of Mushroom Kingdom, while the rest seem a tad bit too close to each other. I came up with the ones you missed.

Mario Circuit (B) - Figure-8 Circuit
Mario Circuit (4) - Mario Circuit
- I see the Figure-8 Circuit link you mentioned earlier and agree with that name change. It's not based on any Mario Circuit at all.

Yoshi's Island (64) - Super Happy Tree
Yoshi's Island (M) - Super Mario World
Yoshi's Island (B) - Yoshi's Island
- I like the Super Happy Tree name. Why was the one in 64 called Yoshi's Island anyways? It's based on Yoshi's Story. Naming those stages after their origins seems appropriate in this particular scenario.

Dream Land (64) - Dream Land
Dream Land (4) - Retro Dream Land
Mute City (M) - Mute City
Mute City (3DS) - Retro Mute City
- I went with retro titles for Dream Land and Mute City because the 3DS versions had that retro theme going along with them. It felt like an appropriate part of a name for those types of stages.

I think these repeat names are appropriate for the game as they accurately represent their origins while being different from each other.

Last edited:

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
I don't think we will be getting too much new stages (although a proper new donk city reveal would be welcomed) and we already got a fun looking BOTW stage, but this is my NEW stages wishlist I want anyways :o (Originally was going to be a top ten.. but then i realized i want lots of stages XD)

18- Vast Poni Canyon even if is mostly for teh OST (*cough cough Lycanrock homestage cough cough*) (Pokemon Sun and Moon)

17-Mario 3 Inspired Airship Level (Mario 3)
16-Overcooked First and last stage, The Peckening because, why not? The game have done amazingly on the switch, it have a layout that would translate well to smas in the top of two buildings with a moving platform at the center. (Overcoocked)
15-Possum Springs, From Night at the woods. Similar to onnet, but with a slope and a couple of buildings that work as platforms. various residents would be minding their own business on the background. (Night in the Woods)
14- Celeste's World 1, Forsaken city. Another Indie i think would be represented amazingly with a stage, and considering how much teh game revolves around platforming, shouldnt be hard putting an interesting stage together,plus, it aslo kinda fits as an Ice climber's stage.. with all that climbing and stuff. (Celeste)
13- Donkey Kong Country Tropical freeze, either from the savannah world or the Alpine World. (DKCR Tropical Freeze)

12-Undertale Ruins Stage cause... well.. eventually it will come to the switch :v (Undertale)

11-Xenoblade Chronicles X Stage that isn't Priomordia or New LA. Personal Favorite: Sylvalum (Xenoblade Chronicles X)
10- Minecraft Stage, that randomly generates some forests, caves, plains and pits. Maybe destroyable? Graphics can be stylized to fit better with teh rest of the game. (Minecraft)
9-Dark World Pyramid: A somewhat flat and ample stage with some platforms layout dictated by the pyramid structure behind, a cool retro stage to go with teh cool retro Zelda. (A Link to the Past)
8- Metroid Prime 1, 2 or 3 stage, that pelase doesn't involve neither lava nor acid, (nor a tutorial stage), Chozo Ruins, Phendrana Drifts, Tallon Overworld. Agon Wastes, Dark Agon Wastes, Torvus Bog, Sky Town, Bryyo cliff side, you kinda get the idea... (MP, MP2Echoes, MP3corruption)
7-Dark Souls Anor Londo Stage. Either the central elevator, or one of the various balconies present in this city. (Dark Souls Remasterd)
6-Octopath Traveller Stage: one of the villages rendered with its unique style, characters in this stage should be flat, even if the stage itself isn't flat. (Octopath Traveller)
5-Hyrule Castle, Breath of the Wild. A travelling stage akin to Delfino plaza or Skyolft, that travels between various Hyrule Castle locations with different platforms layouts, Guardians toggeable stage hazards, I know we already got our BOTW stage, but while fun... i felt it was kinda underwhelming on the visual side, Plus Ganondorf would feel at home. (Breath of the Wild).
4-Tourney Legal neat Castlevania stage, with fixed layout, not too many changes, medusa heads asn skeletons could be toggable stage hazards, inspired in a local near the Castle with Dracula Castle in the horizon, Super Castlevania IV aesthetics. (Super Castlevania IV)
3-MK8 Inpired Bowser Castle Stage, imo the best Bowser Castle ever. (Mario Kart 8)
2-Donkey Kong Country 2 Inspired Stage hopefully with an interesting layout, either inspired in the First gankplank galleon world, the rollercoaster world, the swamp world, the hive world or the bramble bast world. (Donkey Kong Country 2)

1- Dracula Castle stage, Akin to GCO hoping that they finally implement a gamemode (like king of the hill) that solves big stages runaway problems... (Castlevania Symphony of the night)

Well.. its a lot of stages, AND i don't really think we will be getting too much new stages, but if i got at least one or tow of these i would be amazing :D

Whats you guys new stages wishlist?

BandanaDeemon

Smash Apprentice
A scrolling randomized excite bike stage
A Mii maker stage with a big mii and smaller miis and the big miis face changes based on the platforms based on the details and face options buttons and the main platform being a slider that changes the button platforms size
A stage ontop of the train from octo expansion
Mount silver
A boat trip around alola with New Pokémon on the boat who change based on the island

DeltaSceptile

Smash Lord
If any new stages come around, I'm hoping for these:
Gangplank Galleon
Bowser's Castle
DKC: Tropical Freeze Stage
Pokefloats II

Top Bottom