• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In Progress Stage Model Imports

Which is more important?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 269706

how did you change the background on the SSS without having that 50% transparent black image?
did they fix the FD wiiU bug?

Also make sure custom FD color is off and the Wii U version works without an issue

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman

Also make sure custom FD color is off and the Wii U version works without an issue
i think you misunderstood me. in the video on that post i quoted, on the SSS screen, there was purple clouds that you could clearly see. every time i try to put an image on the BG of my SSS, you can't really see it... glad to know that wii u FD works fine now. i was quoting a post from 2 years ago

Beckhamdaboss

Smash Cadet
Hey, I am using the Gecko Code
28480686 FF00001B
00480687 0000002B
E2000001 00000000
It Replaces Flatzone with Links target test stage. I have Lylat over LinksTT but when I load up the map its Lylat only about 50% of the time. Does anyone know how to fix it so it loads Lylat 100% of the time so I dont get Flatzone?

GrabSomeEyes

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
EYES#410
I was playing with a friend a while back on the Wario Land import and I noticed that Falcon wall jumps immediately from ledge if you press away while holding the ledge (to release the ledge/go for a ledgedash). Tested it on the Wario Ware stage and he releases ledge like normal there. I tested all the wall jump characters and Falcon is the only one who does this (I also got it one time with Sheik but I'm going to assume that was me messing up an input considering I couldn't do it again.) Not sure how to fix it or I'd do it myself right now, so just something to be aware of for the time being.

Gehis514

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 4004 9260 8249
it works for me but i get this black bar that covers part of the screen. turning off the rainbow fd code will solve this?
I haven't experienced a black bar before, but if you don't have the rainbow fd code turned off you might as well do it to be safe. If that still doesn't work, would you mind showing what it looks like?

Bob Marley

Smash Cadet
Is this thread still alive? If it is, has anybody ported any Fire Emblem stage models over to 20XX or any texture hacks for it?

h

how do I build the ISO?
There's a guide on page one of this thread right at the beginning in a drop down orange icon. You need GC Rebuilder.

Can somebody port Yoshi's Island from Brawl (the Obstacle Course Level) to 20XX? Possibly over GrYt.1at from 20XX 4.05? Maybe even over one of the custom Battlefields? What are the filenames for the custom Battlefields again now?

Last edited by a moderator:

slowbruh

Smash Cadet
Can somebody port Yoshi's Island from Brawl (the Obstacle Course Level) to 20XX? Possibly over GrYt.1at from 20XX 4.05? Maybe even over one of the custom Battlefields? What are the filenames for the custom Battlefields again now?
Calm down bro they are still researching this so no fire emblem characters as far as stage model imports go private message someone who can do that kind of stuff

Michael Ashby

Smash Apprentice
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
GIN#752
Kinda off topic for this thread but I found a nice WIP Wario model import that goes over Mario.
https://modulous.net/mod/1597/Wario
Hey that's my import lol

Yeah it's a PM model edited in Brawl Box, that was converted and imported to Melee with the model converter Z zankyou made. It still needs a lot of work. But that's what I have so far. The modulous page for it is more for me to have it saved so I can go back to it, not so much for sharing it, because it's still pretty rough.

Ethos13

Smash Rookie
Just wondering if anyone could upload the file for this stage

There is a version available for download at the start of this thread, however in that version the shading on the castle is very dark, would appreciate if anyone that has this version could upload it, cheers.

F1SHER

scrub
Slippi.gg
FSHR#913
is there any word on a smashville import? literally everybody wants this o:

N0XXKATT

Smash Cadet
Is there anyone willing to teach me the basics of how to stage import? Or at least point me in the right direction?

F1SHER

scrub
Slippi.gg
FSHR#913
does anybody have a version of the miiverse stage without the drawings clustered in the background?

Z zankyou @Achilles1515 also idk if anybody has reported this but the ends of miiverse have tiiiny slopes where there shouldnt be slopes. like if you teeter and dtilt its at a down away angle. and when ur on the ledge ur character isnt quite holding the ledge, hes a small distance away. on the wario throne room w/e its called when you go off stage low to the right a shadow is cast up onto the stage.

Last edited:

N0XXKATT

Smash Cadet
Yeah so we have an issue. I can only import the model data for a stage, and even then I can only import certain portions. If someone could show me how to get the collision data and other model data to load all at once (In other words show me how to load all the data) it would be very helpful. North Palace seems to work very well, save the fact that is still has Shiek's TT stage collision data, which means if you run far enough you will fall off the "edge" of the stage. If you are confused why that's an issue, it's because North Palace has no "edge". Check it out for yourself, tips would be very helpful. https://modulous.net/mod/1701/The North Palace

Last edited:

rtupas

Smash Rookie

Princess Peach’s Flat

Can anyone import this stage or tell me where I can download it so I can use it with my custom 20XX build? I found this stage using the newest build of SD Remix but I cant find the actual file when I open it with DAT. If anyone knows the file name or can import it for me I would appreciate it. Thanks!

https://sdremix.com/changelist/stages/

Last edited:

Gehis514

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 4004 9260 8249
Wow. These stages are just AMAZING. Really, excellent work man. Small note that you're probably aware of, I'm playing these on the wii and the FD import flickers along the surface where the characters run on. I'm not sure if that is out of your control or if it's a wii specific thing, but still just bringing it up

Gehis514

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 4004 9260 8249
Are you using 20XX and if so do you have the rainbow fd code turned off?
I am using 20xx and rainbow code is off, but I imagine that would crash the game like the smash 4 fd?

EDIT: I have come to the conclusion that the issue only happens on my wii and works fine on dolphin. Comparing with what I've seen on dolphin, the other stages have issues too that are only present on my wii, like the great cave fountain still having stars that surround the stage and the gears in the Halberd tree being darker than intended

Last edited:

TDRR

Smash Journeyman
Z zankyou
I'm wondering, why don't you just show us the way to make our own imports instead of having to send them in to you?
I got a metric ton of imports i want but of course bothering you with them doesn't sound good at all, i know it is quite a bit complicated, but perhaps someone could find a way to automate the hard part which i assume is fixing collision.

Top Bottom