• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In Progress Stage Model Imports

Which is more important?

• Total voters

N0XXKATT

Smash Cadet
Could you make a flat metamine? Only asking bc I figured it would be easy since you already have an edit made. (and it would help me out tons..)
Z zankyou

TDRR

Smash Journeyman
After reading everything i saw that you said 2 years ago that you were going to release the program when it's good enough, but i guess you still want to improve it so i won't ask on that.

Instead, anyone can point me to a tutorial for new collisions? (or at the very least editing them)

Adrian64

Smash Rookie
Hello. I want to know that she stage corresponds to "GrCn.dat, GrTGn.dat ..." in iso of smash melee.

Placebo Effect

Smash Apprentice
Could someone make the Castle Battlefields Slippi-safe, unless they somehow are already?
Possibly by replacing it with the old Battlefield, but ideally changing the stage shape to match Melee's.
But I know the 2nd one is a lot more work.
Would be cool though, I love the way they look.

F1SHER

scrub
Slippi.gg
FSHR#913
massive pog for smashville finally being in melee

Last edited:
Top Bottom