• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Information Database and Q&A

If I'm worse than my opponent, I shouldn't try and dodge it, I should try and frame trap my opponent into it

and it'll only work 50% of the time, which is silly
what does being better or worse than your opponent have to do with anything

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I'm sceptical of the "goes closer to person its going to hit" thing tbh
I've (almost) always been able to tell the Claw's target, so I'm pretty sure it can be done.
and even if it does, you said yourself that that doesn't apply when the characters are close to each other
God forbid anyone trying to camp in Brawl for few seconds.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
what does being better or worse than your opponent have to do with anything
when you're a worse player you want to maximize randomness to better your chances of winning
when you're a better player you want to minimize randomness to better your chances of winning

I've (almost) always been able to tell the Claw's target, so I'm pretty sure it can be done.

God forbid anyone trying to camp in Brawl for few seconds.
IF ONE PLAYER CAMPS THE OTHER CAN CAPITALIZE, BUT ONLY 50% OF THE TIME
YOU CAN'T SAY "BOTH PLAYERS SHOULD TRY AND AVOID IT" BECAUSE THAT ISN'T ACTUALLY THE SMART OPTION FOR ONE OF THE PLAYERS

Ghostbone

Smash Master
Awww yes, Halberd discussion

It's a terrible stage and I've provided video footage of it screwing up players before but nobody here thinks that's a problem, and people outside of here don't care enough about Brawl's stagelist at this point in time.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I actually remember arguing with you about that Ghostbone. I get that people want more stages legal, but I figure there are seriously better choices then Halberd. Whether it's easy to avoid or not, the hazards CAN make you win or lose without your input on the matter.

Top Bottom