• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Laeryn

Smash Rookie
IntrepidCognito, Mushroom Kingdom 3 is awesome!
Your stages are always the top!

Now I'm waiting for MK2, Lost Levels, Peach's Castle N64-style, and Good Egg Galaxy! :D
Oh, and what about NSMBW? XD

GameWatching

Smash Ace
My first level.
It's 3D and i havn't idea about which level it will be.
It's not an imported MDL0 and Not even a hexed level but i used yoshi island(DX) Texture
as test .

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
InTrepidCognito said:
2) Yeah, but if you play it as STGONLINETRAINING.PAC, Sandbag will be there.
Here you are.
No Sandbag
4A000000 8098D528
D2000000 00000003
2C060031 40820008
38C0003B 60000000
90DD08C0 00000000

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman

Ventus' Awakening anyone?

Btw

- Thanks for help making Sora's Awakening get almost 1000 downloads
- Thanks for help making Sora's Awakening II get 600 downloads (rapidly rising O_o)
- Thanks for helping Twilight Town get 400 downloads

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
oh and can someone tell me how to port an animation to a stage? I import it as a character animation and then it doesnt show in-game. Can someone tell me how?

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Stormy Training:

If anybody can figure out what is different about the rain without looking at the file i'll give you 5 internets
Enjoy!
Also i've been working on fixing on Rainy battlefield:

Adding lightning to it however i'm getting glitches with the color animations but it's coming along fine

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
Would it be possible to replace both Mushroomy Kingdom stages and be able to play on both without the game freezing? I need to know for an idea I've got.

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
Alright, coolies. Although I won't be able to do the idea anyway because of lack of model spaces :p

I was going to make a stage from the original Sin & Punishment, the rooftop of Shinjuku Station where you fight Radan and Kachua. One version would be blue skies and everything's peachy-keen. However, the second version would be the blood sea surround the rooftop with the stage mangled and whatnot with a more open area.

Oh well, I'll just make it over 75M or something, maybe Mario Bros.

D

Deleted member

FairKnight, where are the links to download your other Kingdom Hearts stages?

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Well, next on my list of stages I want to make is pretty radical, and it's from the Sonic series. Take a guess.

Is there a way to import textures and keep their filenames instead of calling them NewNodes? It's annoying renaming all of them...

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
Your expectations are pretty HIGH, but there just no THE STAGE HE'S WORKING ON IS RADICAL HIGHWAY I can figure it out :/
It's brackets, not <s.

Would it be possible to replace both Mushroomy Kingdom stages and be able to play on both without the game freezing? I need to know for an idea I've got.
It indeed can be done! Now if only we could make other stages have similar abilities...

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Two questions. Were you able to put it in the game without freezing? And how did you get the Game icon to be semi-transparent? Like, how did you make that effect?
1.) Yup, the SMB3 logo doesn't look that great in-game, though, so I just ended up using the one for Mushroomy Kingdom for MY common5.pac.

2.) Paint.NET > Layers > Layer Properties > Opaqueness

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
@InTrepidCognito nice icons

@beyondyou yeah *gives 5 internets*

@fairknight YOU'RE TOO SLOW :p
Not only is it the rain from Pirate ship, there appears to be 2 rain models 1 foreground, 1 backround, just like in pirate ship and that stage I sent you I was working on? Cool! I wonder what effect a mix and match of the rain models would have. probably more realistic.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Not only is it the rain from Pirate ship, there appears to be 2 rain models 1 foreground, 1 backround, just like in pirate ship and that stage I sent you I was working on? Cool! I wonder what effect a mix and match of the rain models would have. probably more realistic.
it is VERY realistic add that with the distant planet one and it looks like a hurricane is going on
And yes i'm going to use it for stormy destination :p

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
it is VERY realistic add that with the distant planet one and it looks like a hurricane is going on
And yes i'm going to use it for stormy destination :p
Speaking of that, I have another rain effect I will be incorporating into my rainy smashville when it is released this weekend and you are welcome to use that as well.

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
New pics from my TETRIS Stage

i'll do two version, one like that in the pics, and one wich has a tetris backgroun, and only fight in the the base

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace

I'm just gonna leave this here...

EDIT: Tetris stage is beautiful. <sniff> Could you take the side walls, make them semi-transparent, and pull them forward with the other blocks?

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Sorry for double post. Just doing this so you can quote this and stick it on the OP.

The next biggest thing after the 2D stage template...

The 3D stage template!!

This entire pack contains...

- 3 Tutorials: One for the stage, one for collisions (by Kryal), and one for .rel files
- A stage template allowing multiple models, but has one in by default for easy editing in one-model stages
- A static background, along with two moving ones
- First tutorial built into the stage (select MiscData[101] and read while editing)
- You can look at the stage in-game to see what the textures do. They all have text on them describing them.

I won't post the tutorial here, but the download only takes around 10 seconds, so don't whine.

NOTE: This template is only for semi-starters. I would NOT reccomend this for a first stage attempt.

What's next? A template for trophy stages. Just extract the trophy, put it in there, and make your collisions.

Trophy template coming soon.

3D stage template here.
MK26, you're online. Put this in OP please?

yeah, i can, just tellme how did you get that model? o.o
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games; Dream Snowboarding event.

Top Bottom