• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
What stage is it?
Smashville, I'm trying to move the snow animation with the cherry blossom petals down a bit, I had to import the model but the animations should be right in the .pac right?

It animates when I play the stage, but when I look in BrawlBox I can't find the animations in the list

EDIT: Just checked for animations on the original Shadow Moses Island stage, there's no animations in it for snow either 0_o

So... if there's no animation files, how does the snow move?

EDIT2: The animations are in an SRT0 files I guess, and we can't edit those so that means I can't move the snow model I guess right? Has anyone ever done it before?

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
Smashville, I'm trying to move the snow animation with the cherry blossom petals down a bit, I had to import the model but the animations should be right in the .pac right?

It animates when I play the stage, but when I look in BrawlBox I can't find the animations in the list

EDIT: Just checked for animations on the original Shadow Moses Island stage, there's no animations in it for snow either 0_o

So... if there's no animation files, how does the snow move?

EDIT2: The animations are in an SRT0 files I guess, and we can't edit those so that means I can't move the snow model I guess right? Has anyone ever done it before?
there are other tipes of aniamtions some of these aren't imposible to edit

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
there are other tipes of aniamtions some of these aren't imposible to edit
So are snow and rain models impossible then? I've tried messing with a bunch of values in BrawlBox and nothing happens...

I'm just going to release the stage and anyone can take and try to fix it if they want because I can't do this apparently

BeyondYou has also informed me that since SRT0 files can't be editing, that means we can't change the angle at which the snow moves so I guess I'll release that texture as well soon

I'll need a minute to take pictures and stuff

Te be honest though I don't think anyone's going to bother with these since they're flawed but it's the best I can do and I don't want to be selfish

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
I haven't taken a look at snow models in a LONG time but yeah it is the srt0 data that controls it however the only advice is try editing different snow models and see if they all get the same effect

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
The Great Fox does shoot the lasers, but they don't come out of the canons. I might shift the stage so it does.
I've learned some things while porting my venom stage to corneria, so if you get some trouble in making the lasers coming out the canons, just tell me and I'll help you ;)

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
So are snow and rain models impossible then? I've tried messing with a bunch of values in BrawlBox and nothing happens...

I'm just going to release the stage and anyone can take and try to fix it if they want because I can't do this apparently

BeyondYou has also informed me that since SRT0 files can't be editing, that means we can't change the angle at which the snow moves so I guess I'll release that texture as well soon

I'll need a minute to take pictures and stuff

Te be honest though I don't think anyone's going to bother with these since they're flawed but it's the best I can do and I don't want to be selfish
well the rain has a animation but is a graphical aniamtion (this is how appear in teh game) and if you want to cahnbe the direciton, just rotate it en the model

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
I haven't taken a look at snow models in a LONG time but yeah it is the srt0 data that controls it however the only advice is try editing different snow models and see if they all get the same effect
I've already tried editing all 4 snow models, 2 of them I wouldn't use though because any texture I switch over them(cherry blossom petals) turn out black/brown for some reason and they end up way in the background

well the rain has a animation but is a graphical aniamtion (this is how appear in teh game) and if you want to cahnbe the direciton, just rotate it en the model
I already tried this and no changes appeared in-game

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
That's because of some mismatch on the type of the texture

Send me the file and I'll quickly fix it

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
I've already tried editing all 4 snow models, 2 of them I wouldn't use though because any texture I switch over them(cherry blossom petals) turn out black/brown for some reason and they end up way in the background
Like mewtwo said texture issue however no animations worked for any of them?

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
That's because of some mismatch on the type of the texture

Send me the file and I'll quickly fix it
They still appear in the background though which is why I'm not using them, hold on a minute I'm gonna set up a link to the file anyways if there's anything anyone wants to try fixing be my guest

There's also a problem where the textures don't match an loop right, it's a line that goes across and unfortunately it's right where the camera focuses on the players

However when I looked at the original model from SMI I saw the same thing so it's just how it's made, that unfortunately means that bigger textures will create a more noticeable mismatch but there's nothing I can do about it

Like mewtwo said texture issue however no animations worked for any of them?
I can't edit any animations because they aren't there for the snow model, there's other animations but those are for different models

Akuma2120

Smash Ace

Link to Brawlvault Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4990&Moderated=All

Like I said, some texture problems, if you look at the petal right above the duck's head(I think it's a duck) you can see the petals don't match up, but that's just how the model is made, if anyone can fix that or any other aspect of it be my guest

Original stage by rihuganon or Canon98
Snow texture by me

Well make a new animation within each of the modeldatas for the snow model on each of them and see if it works
just giving suggestions
I have no clue where to even begin on that, I'm a mere novice, thanks for trying to help though

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
Now working on the best game ever...

it wont be in FD but you have the idea, remember my words, this will be AWESOME

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
reposting, plz someone plz check my posts >.>

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10091405&postcount=2050

@tetrix block pic

if you are going to make an animated falling blocks stage... that is not awsome man...

IT"S PURE WIN!

EDIT:

someone plz, reply to my question
dont know, sorry :/

Now working on the best game ever...

*TETRIS*

it wont be in FD but you have the idea, remember my words, this will be AWESOME
tried to make a tetris block as a character but the box had to less bones to be a character (and even for the bone adder program) D:

awesome anyway x3

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
If you're going to use a Tetris block for a character, you should have used the L-Block. It's shaped like a boot to kick your *** lol.

NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT

Smash Journeyman
since this is a stage hcking central, I believe it must be a stage since posting a character here is against the "Stage hacking hub" thread

anyways, someone plz read the above post of mine, and try to ask or to see if it can be done, since I know it might be possible, smsh hacking is nowhere to be impossible if people cracks their minds to learn about it (I mean real good hackers)

lolz

but yeah, the tetrix stage is going to be a stage not a character

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
since this is a stage hcking central, I believe it must be a stage since posting a character here is against the "Stage hacking hub" thread

anyways, someone plz read the above post of mine, and try to ask or to see if it can be done, since I know it might be possible, smsh hacking is nowhere to be impossible if people cracks their minds to learn about it (I mean real good hackers)

lolz

but yeah, the tetrix stage is going to be a stage not a character
for the love of god...

if nobody's responded they they don't know. this is the 5th time your asking. if youhaven't gotten a resonce by now then the pobable answer is that nobody knows how to do it. since you quoted a person explaining it to you in your first post, why don't you try using his adive and learn how to do this stuff instead of *****ing repeatedly.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
I geuss its possible, but what some people see as interesting, for most its boring.
Bosses as stage hazards look like boring crap to me, there are more things to do with stage hacks >.>

If you like the idea yourself you could learn to do it yourself, but I'm almost sure nobody's gonna do it.
Those things just take long, and not everybody likes the same stuff..

BeyondYou

Smash Apprentice
Previews of Upcoming Stages
Also taking suggestions...

Feel Good Inc. 1.5
Download here

So yeah, new Feel Good Inc.! Sorry, It's not quite a version 2 but still better than the original.
Download Includes everything the same as the original (except the stage obviously). Please leave feedback...
Changes:
- Changed Background
- Changed Lighting
- Fixed camera slowdown glitch

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Bomberman Land
Download Here
BRSTM (Thanks to 112 from KC-MM.com)

Changes:
~Removed the trees hanging the air
~Added background
~Adjusted collisions on ground/fence
~New boundaries/camera

The Background was made by my roommate (4Leaf. feel free to bug his smashboards account). The stage is currently set to run over WWR, but once i get the link the .rel page i'll post a link it to replace WW or possibly 75m.

anyway, pics or it didn't happen:

The collisions for the fence were kind of annoying, but i feel that they came out alright for now. My main grief with this stage is the pieces of the trees sticking up out of the ground. it turns out that they're actually part of the polygon for the ground, so removing them means removing all of the ground outside of the fenced area. i do have a plan to fix it, but i wanted to get this out before i was too swamped with school work.

Hopefully this will inspire some people to get motivated enough to start an actual bomberman PSA using his blast model. :laugh: Oh, and credit to ds22 for the original import, and thanks to Mewtwo_2000 for help on getting the background to work right.

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
Hey BeyondYou, I've got a suggestion. Something that I think Segtendo would like as well, but don't take my word for it, I can't speak for people. But his avatar DID give me the idea. Pretty much, the Courtroom from Phoenix Wright.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I made a 2D Phoenix stage where he points and the BG is where he stands in court, but you play behind him (probably because of the palette. IDK). Check my Stages. I made one of the Judge, but I haven't tried it yet. I plan on doing Edgeworth and Godot too.

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
i have a question, how i do, the animations loop? i mean, i animated something, but that thing run the animation an them not move, how i loop it?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I made a 2D Phoenix stage where he points and the BG is where he stands in court, but you play behind him (probably because of the palette. IDK). Check my Stages. I made one of the Judge, but I haven't tried it yet. I plan on doing Edgeworth and Godot too.
Oh, I'm sorry, I did not fix that because of thinkin that you made it on purpose ^^U

Just get the phoenix model and move it a little in the z axis (using the proper animation). The greater (positive) value, the more near to the camera phoenix is, so just decrease it until you get him far enough.

Making it 0 would make him to be exactly on the center, being trespassed by characters xD

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
hey mewtwo, una pregunta, cree una colision y la asigne a un hueso que esta animado, pero la colision no se mueve en el juego, que es lo que estoy haciendo mal???:confused:

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
English, mother****er, do you speak it? O.o xDDDD

Ahora te mando un privado :p

EDIT: Almost forgot, I came to leave this video so anyone interested can see Fourside moving for the first time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUnCEJ9mYMs

I hope you like it, I've been working so much today in order to advance it for a near release ^^U

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
English, mother****er, do you speak it? O.o xDDDD

Ahora te mando un privado :p

EDIT: Almost forgot, I came to leave this video so anyone interested can see Fourside moving for the first time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUnCEJ9mYMs

I hope you like it, I've been working so much today in order to advance it for a near release ^^U
So choice! But I realized you didn't battle on the left side of the stage, and there was a weird floating platform that didn't do anything. It's also much bigger, but it looks more like a realistic video.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
So choice! But I realized you didn't battle on the left side of the stage, and there was a weird floating platform that didn't do anything. It's also much bigger, but it looks more like a realistic video.
Yeah, that was told earlier, being my first block-based project, I used many blocks in a way that is not easy to change. To resize the stage, I would have to recalculate the positions for each of them. I probably make it some day, but now my focus is making it have every texture, every object, finish it, and when finished then I will get the finished stage and change the size.

The floating platform is the heliport, but it has no base yet ^^U xD

And that's right, because of willing to finish the battle quickly due to a problem with the music, I forgot to get to the left side, I'm sorry ^^U

Top Bottom