• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Creation/Idea Thread - I guess this is a Stage Builder Thread now

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
No More Heroes, Pikmin, and some extras:

No More Heroes

1) NMH Save Point

No More Heroes 2

2) NMH2 Margaret
3) Jasper Batt Jr.

No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

4) Brian Buster Jr.
5) Eight Hearts

Pikmin

6) Emperor Bulblax

Pikmin 2

7) Emergence Cave
8) Empress Bulblax
9) Submerged Castle

Extras

10) WiiSports Tennis
11) Twinkle Mart (Super Paper Mario)
12) Mun Landing (Kerbal Space Program)
13) SH2 Dog Ending (Silent Hill 2)
14) Bomber Base (Bomberman Hero)
15) Mega Man Cover (Mega Man 1)
16) Icicle Mountain (Smash Bros. Melee)
17) OFF Whale

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
I'm getting real close, guys. Don't worry. Random stages:

1) Planet Zebes (Smash Bros. 64)
2) Isaac's Chest (The Binding of Isaac)
3) Funny Pikachu
4) Bongo Bongo (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)
5) Mother 3 Reroll (Mother 3/Katamari Damacy crossover)
6) Papyrus Attacks (Undertale)
7) Worksite UFO (Part Time UFO)
8) Nintendog (Mother)
9) CHAOS CAROUSEL (Deltarune)
10) Thrash Machine (Deltarune)
11) G Final Form (Resident Evil 2 Remake)

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Ok, this is it. I posted everything I have so far (Not really, but I don't think the ones missing are really cool or interesting...).

1) Not Game Footage (Undertale Trailer)
2) Mad Dummy (Undertale)
3) True Lab (Undertale)
4) K. Round (Deltarune)
5) Ranch Thieves (The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask)
6) Tingle Island (The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker)
7) Hyrule Invasion (Breath of the Wild concept/idea)
8) A boop in Time (A Hat in Time)
9) Egg (A Hat in Time/Super Mario Bros. 2)
10) Ammoconda (Enter the Gungeon)
11) Chameleon Twist
12) Wily UFO (Mega Man 2)
13) SkiFree
14) Flowery Woods (Kirby Triple Deluxe)

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514

A follow-up to the Ugga Dome before. The only form of the Battledome not tied to any particular land, this is where you fight special opponents only available with a Premium membership. Players who have access to this place are typically quite familiar with it; it has the best item drops.
The stage is meant to be a small and simple competitive-style stage. The two platforms alternate between leaving the stage open or shuffling around with each other in the center.
There are two animated comets in the background, like in the source material. The lopsided red star decorating the front is part of the Neopets Premium insignia, since there's no land's symbol to attach to it.

This one is about function, as the look would be impossible to recreate.
I can't get Brawl Minus to work, so I can't make as many B- stages as I want to, but I at least know this stage in concept. The spinning arrow and bouncing balls in the center are to take advantage of the "return on collision" feature so the stage tilts randomly instead of at predetermined intervals; the stage will change its tilting direction if the arrow and/or balls snag against it when it's trying to keep going.

There's some problems with characters clipping through the stage at certain angles, getting caught inside, but I've done my best to mitigate these. That's what the marble layer and the bumpers are for, for example. If you get caught inside anyway, a cluster bunched together could push you out.

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Forgot to mention it, but I make new stuff almost every day.... so I guess I'll keep posting here from time to time.

1) Frontier Cavern (Pikmin 2)
2) Raging Long Legs (Pikmin 2)
3) Funky Stadium (Mario Kart Wii)
4) Halfmoon (Kirby Super Star)
5) Globe Saturation (Resident Evil 5)
6) Gatling Gull (Enter the Gungeon)
7) Dead Bird Studio (A Hat in Time)
8) Sayori's Bedroom (Doki Doki Literature Club)

Last edited:

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Some new ones:

1) MissingNo. (Pokémon Red/Blue)
2) Puffstool (Pikmin)
3) Snagret Hole (Pikmin 2)
4) Relax and Dance (A Hat in Time/Animal Crossing)
5) Bullet King (Enter the Gungeon)
6) Ghadius (Klonoa: Door to Phantomile)

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Nintendo based and a cursed extra stage:

1) Deep Bloober Sea (Mario Party 3)
2) Mario Party 6 (Main Menu)
3) Moon (Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door)
4) Pipe Plaza (Mario Kart: Double Dash!)
5) Titan Dweevil (Pikmin 2)
6) Plasm Wraith (Pikmin 3)
7) Waddle Tank (Kirby: Return to Dreamland)
8) Sad Taranza (Kirby Triple Deluxe)
9) Het (Felix the Cat russian bootleg)

D

Deleted member

Kevandre Kevandre

Now that I know you've given someone an anti-valentine in school once I demand that you make said anti-valentine into a custom stage.

Call_Me_Red

Smash Journeyman
I'm too lazy to check if someone's already come up with this, but I think a recreation of the King K boss battle in DKC1 would be cool. Make the stage a pirate ship with cannonballs raining down in random intervals. Maybe stamina battle with 1 health, King K vs Diddy and Donkey.

Last edited:

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
Welp.

After a couple of weeks and posts in this thread passing I have decided to share more stages made by yours truly again. This time, based on movie media like previous times and a small change with a TV show based stage which you will see soon enough and might recognize.

Without further adieu, here's the stages:

1.- DragonHeartField - ID: JYWPG3T9

IMG_20190525_062900.jpg

"Oh, you're good. Haven't had this sort of challenge in some time~

Nor likely to again~!"

To start, here's this stage based on one of my favorite movies: DragonHeart. Such a fun movie about the bonding between man and dragon. Nostalgia and meaningful are just a couple of definitions that I can give this movie and I wanted to bring some of that to Ultimate with a stage. This one being about the field where Draco and Bowen meet and have their fight before the plot gears up with the iconic friendship of these two characters.

This stage is very simple. A large-flat stage with a back layer to simulate the forest-esque area of the movie where only 4 characters can fight. (Considering how many characters are in that scene in the movie, that is fine)

An ok stage for fans of the movie and for people that want a stage to chill and reminisce on it while smashing.

2.- DragonHeartStars - ID: K1BHMKLC

IMG_20190525_062910.jpg

"To the stars, Bowen, to the stars..."

Now, this second stage is here. Based on DragonHeart yet again, this is about the very last sad scene of it with it's appearance and functionality. If you're familiar with the area, it is the castle where the climax happens and decisions are made.

Hence, this stage was made. A simple-middle stage with two side "columns" to simulate a castle's while keeping the fighters inside. You can get to the top of both but only way for the most part is to wall-jump your way to it or after being defeated you can aim your character there. Perhaps not the most "legal" type of stage but if you want a place to fight for fun or to practice combos, this is it.

Another fine stage for fans of the movie of the same name as the stage recommended to check it out at least once.

3.- Supernatural Car - ID: 7Q26D2P5

IMG_20190525_062923.jpg

"Dad wants us to pick where he left off. Saving people. Hunting things. The family business..."

And last but not least, here's this stage for you guys to check it out.

A simple yet effective stage of a vehicle moving back and forth to simulate driving (you can get stuck in the lower side of the vehicle but you can escape I you Up-B your way out near the edge of the tire) of the two main characters of the TV show some may known: Supernatural. One of if not favorite show for it's concepts and elements that it has as a whole. Very fun times.

Anyway, it was a quite fun stage to make just as much to play in and I'm glad some people COULD agree with it.

I personally recommend the stage if you're familiar with the show and/or want to have an stage about a vehicle moving with madness going on that we're used for in the Smash series.

And with that said, that might be it for some time. I might make more stages in the future or share ones that caught my attention, it depends. Certainly, I'm very Glad that some of my stages caught up or became known at all. It is humbling in a sense, besides it being entertaining to see the ideas spread in the Smash community.

Until a later time, laterz~

:bowser:.

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
When you said "Cursed", you weren't kidding.
Yep. It's definitely one of the most shocking things I've seen in a videogame so far. Those russian bootleggers were crazy....
I might do the real face in the future, maybe.

Here's some new ones... A bit of everything.

1) Meta Knights (Kirby's Adventure)
2) Queen Sectonia (Kirby Triple Deluxe)
3) Old & New Kabula (Kirby's Dream Land/Kirby Planet Robobot)
4) Rainbow Shortcut (Mario Kart 64)
5) Octo Shower (Splatoon 2)
6) Ranging Bloyster (Pikmin 2)
7) Toluca Lake (Silent Hill 2)
8) Boring Springs (West of Loathing)
9) Thundersnail (Undertale)
10) Berdly (Deltarune)
11) Gang Beasts
12) Cortez Battle (Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door) (Version 2)

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Yep. It's definitely one of the most shocking things I've seen in a videogame so far. Those russian bootleggers were crazy....
Word of advice - please don't.

Second word of advice — do not double post. We have an "edit post" function for a reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

So for those of you who remember the stage contest I hosted that inspired the initial idea behind this thread, some of you may remember around E3 last year where I had contestants pick their top 5 entries of the contest that they thought would be most likely to appear at E3 and then I would give shoutouts to those who guessed correctly.

Considering both a later round the contest had and the extremely hype events of today.....................

Shoutout to:
GolisoPower GolisoPower

For submitting the now confirmed stage idea of Spiral Mountain!

GolisoPower

Smash Master
So for those of you who remember the stage contest I hosted that inspired the initial idea behind this thread, some of you may remember around E3 last year where I had contestants pick their top 5 entries of the contest that they thought would be most likely to appear at E3 and then I would give shoutouts to those who guessed correctly.

Considering both a later round the contest had and the extremely hype events of today.....................

Shoutout to:
GolisoPower GolisoPower

For submitting the now confirmed stage idea of Spiral Mountain!

Well holy crap, I was right in a way. Right down to the rotation, too! Who would’ve guessed!

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Meanwhile, here's the real location. Or at least a relevant one... hey, the franchise is turning 100 in November, why not celebrate.

A speakeasy and minor recurring location in the 20's Felix shorts. The bending hills are because Felix usually ended up hallucinating them after coming here.

...I considered making the BGM "Battle Scene/Final Boss (Golden Sun)", because that's the theme of another Felix, but it was too unfitting.

Also, something completely unrelated.

Tried my best to get it scale-accurate this time. I made it way too big in 4...

Last edited:

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
The episode of the cactuscorps Paper Mario LP where you guys first got to Shiver City right at the end.
Well then. Good point. I went back and listened to that again lol

Look man I didn't want to send signals that I was still into her but in elementary school you basically just bring in valentines for all your classmates, right? so I just wrote "NOT" in between "You're" and "My Valentine"

I'm not sure it'd make for a great stage tbh

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
I guess the theme here is: Nintendo won E3 again baybee.

1) Gigavolt (Kirby Planet Robobot)
2) Mount Volbono (Super Mario Odyssey)
3) Octo Oven XXL (Splatoon 2)
4) Valley of Repose (Pikmin 2)
5) NMH3 Spaceship
6) BOTW 2 Bridge
7) BOTW 2 Ganon

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Here goes some new stuff:

1) Zeeppelin (Mario & Luigi: Dream Team)
2) Thwomp Desert (Mario Kart: Double Dash!)
3) Shy Guy Bazaar (Mario Kart 7)
4) Pagoda Peak (Mario Party 7)
5) Phantom Bwahpera (Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle)
6) Nightmare (Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land)
7) Access Ark (Kirby Planet Robobot)
8) Frankystein 2 (Earthbound)
9) Banjo Pilot
10) Chef Papyrus (Undertale)
11) Geist Helipad

Battiest Badger

Smash Cadet
Here are my "finished" stages. The first one is the most detailed. The rest are pretty simplistic.

Cyllage City Gym:
Cyllage City Gym SB.jpg

Block Fort:
Block Fort SB.jpg

Fortree City:
Fortree City SB.jpg

And I know the last one's probably been done to death, but...

Excitebike:
Excitebike SB.jpg

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
More stages!

1) Smithy Real Form (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)
2) Eyerok (Super Mario 64)
3) Red Coin Bottle (Super Mario Sunshine)
4) Luigi Mansion 3 (Bottom Half)
5) Luigi Mansion 3 (Top Half)
6) Jambandra Base (Kirby Star Allies)
7) Man-at-Legs (Pikmin 2)
8) Flying Wingull (Pokémon Sword/Shield)
9) Milk Business (The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask/Pokémon X/Y)
10) Trailer DK House (Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: K.Rool/Banjo Reveal)
11) The Pain (Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater)
12) The Gungeon (Enter the Gungeon)
13) Sun Faces Heave (LSD Dream Emulator)
14) Sony E3 2018
15) Dog 2 (Ubisoft E3 2019)

Ps: In stage 9, for some unknown reason, Cremia nose looks huge in the thumbnail. It's smaller in-game. Weird.

Primid

Smash Apprentice
Finally got Nintendo Online, so here are some stages! (mostly Pikmin ones for now, but I have so many on the backlog that need to be uploaded)

Sorry for the phone pics, but I don't have any other options! Hope you guys like them! Definitely have plenty more on the way, I just wish you could upload more at a time!

Which should I upload next?
-Earthbound stages
-Metroid stages
-Super Mario 64 / Mario Kart stages
-Hollow Knight stages
-Castlevania stages
-Misc. Games

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Finally got Nintendo Online, so here are some stages! (mostly Pikmin ones for now, but I have so many on the backlog that need to be uploaded)

Sorry for the phone pics, but I don't have any other options! Hope you guys like them! Definitely have plenty more on the way, I just wish you could upload more at a time!

-Earthbound stages
-Metroid stages
-Hollow Knight stages
-Castlevania stages
-Misc. Games
Misc. games please!

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman

-Earthbound stages
-Metroid stages
-Hollow Knight stages
-Castlevania stages
-Misc. Games
Pikmin stages are always a treat! Also, I suggest misc. games.

SpiritOfRuin

Smash Ace

-Earthbound stages
-Metroid stages
-Hollow Knight stages
-Castlevania stages
-Misc. Games
Yay! I've been waiting for you to post again! I'd love to see any Bioshock, Metroid, and hollow Knight stages but I'm up for anything. These are really great too!

Primid

Smash Apprentice
Back with a few more miscellaneous stages!

This one has been updated since this picture was first taken. Now there's a well in the foreground too, which keeps the gap in the middle of the stage hidden. Everything else is the same.

That's all I got for now. Sorry for not uploading the ones I posted a few pages back (i.e. Chozo Ruins, Rapture, etc.) since I kinda want to update them.

The Rhythm Theif

Smash Ace
An Apartment With Stolen Forgery Art In Paris
Switch FC
SW-2028-5151-9144
I do have Nintendo Switch Online, but Parental Controls prevents me from sending them to the internet, so I'm just posting my stages.

The first ever stage I made was the Mythril Mines from Final Fantasy VII, my mom's childhood game. After that I then moved on to making more stages, most notably some Mega Man X3 ones like Blizzard Buffalo's stage, Tunnel Rhino's stage, and the Vile Mk 2 stage. I also made a stage based off of Dragon Ball Z: Cooler's Revenge, with the cliff where Cooler in his Final Form absolutely annihilated Goku in it.

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
I do have Nintendo Switch Online, but Parental Controls prevents me from sending them to the internet, so I'm just posting my stages.

The first ever stage I made was the Mythril Mines from Final Fantasy VII, my mom's childhood game. After that I then moved on to making more stages, most notably some Mega Man X3 ones like Blizzard Buffalo's stage, Tunnel Rhino's stage, and the Vile Mk 2 stage. I also made a stage based off of Dragon Ball Z: Cooler's Revenge, with the cliff where Cooler in his Final Form absolutely annihilated Goku in it.
Do you have any pictures you can post?

Primid

Smash Apprentice
Back with a mini stage dump!

That's all for now! Enjoy!

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Here I go again:

1) Jester Bros. (Klonoa: Door to Phantomile/Kirby Super Star/Deltarune)
2) Yggy Woods (Kirby Star Allies)
3) Horse Racing (Mario Sports Superstars)
4) Cerulean Cave (Pokémon Let's Go)
5) Trainer Green (Pokémon Let's Go)
6) Awakening Wood (Pikmin 2)
7) Dark Gaia (Sonic Unleashed)
8) Giant Monokuma (Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc)
9) Fatman (Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty)
10) Mr. Hippo (Five Nights at Freddy's: Ultimate Custom Night)
11) UFO Circus (Part Time UFO)
12) Spider Rope Hero (Spiderman Android Bootlegs)
13) Slender (Slender: The Eight Pages)
14) Conker vs. Alien (Conker's Bad Fur Day)
15) Mario Royale

Both Fatman and Giant Monokuma are old stages I updated recently.

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
1) Toad in Melee
2) Smash Run
3) Cool Kirby (Kirby Dream Land commercial)
4) Clanky Woods (Kirby Planet Robobot)
5) Haltmann Casino (Kirby Planet Robobot)
6) ForsakenFortress (The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
7) Ganondorf's Room (The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
8) Submerged Hyrule (The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
9) Pikmin 2
10) Flame Hyen-BURN! (Mega Man X7)
11) Katana Zero
12) Mettaton Kitchen (Undertale)
13) The Last of Us
14) Witch's House (The Witch's House)
15) Oni Room (Ao Oni)
16) YouTube Heroes (YouTube's "amazing" cancelled project)

I still have more stages to do, but If someone has a suggestion or an idea, feel free to ask (As long as it's related to videogames).

Last edited:

SpiritOfRuin

Smash Ace
1) Toad in Melee
2) Smash Run
3) Cool Kirby (Kirby Dream Land commercial)
4) Clanky Woods (Kirby Planet Robobot)
5) Haltmann Casino (Kirby Planet Robobot)
6) ForsakenFortress (The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
7) Ganondorf's Room (The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
8) Submerged Hyrule (The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
9) Pikmin 2
10) Flame Hyen-BURN! (Mega Man X7)
11) Katana Zero
12) Mettaton Kitchen (Undertale)
13) The Last of Us
14) Witch's House (The Witch's House)
15) Oni Room (Ao Oni)
16) YouTube Heroes (YouTube's "amazing" cancelled project)

I still have more stages to do, but If someone has a suggestion or an idea, feel free to ask (As long as it's related to videogames).
Geez Sebas you are quite prolific with these stages. As far as ideas go, I have some general ideas for stages and no real talent to make them.

Generally anything Undertale/Deltarune related is what I go for first. But I think specifically the cake Suzie destroys from Deltarune and stuff like levels based on the Core and Undynes house would be cool from Undertale.

Metroid has a lot of potential for stages. Ive seen some cool stages that have working doors and stuff. Incorporating different elements especially in prime themed levels is always good.

Super Mario rpg legend of the seven stars stages always give me something to appease me when I'm crying cuz I know Geno will probably never be playable. Star Hill is a good place to start. There's also the sunken pirate ship level, the big cake, toad town, and plenty more to pull from from that game.

Though technically not in a video game I think the one steampunk town in the Pokemon movie with Volcanion and Magearna could have a cool stage based on it.

Speaking of steampunk, we've seen some cool Bioshock stages. It'd be cool to see one with the songbird from infinite flying around. Also, an infinite one where you could jump in and out of blimps and stuff that go by would be cool.

Sorry I'm saying cool a lot. I know you said stuff based on video games but I'm still going to mention it because I think it could be incorporated into cool stages. Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood needs some cool stages. I think stages based on some of the homunculi would make the most sense. A stage based off Pride with his creepy black arms being what you stand on maybe even with a light source that is disrupting it's form. A stage with a rib-like mouth that sucks you in at the center and kills you could be Gluttony. A stage made of creepy heads with heads dripping from the top of the screen could be Envy. Also, the town Xerxes or even the capitol could have a good stage based off of it. I'll stop there.

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Geez Sebas you are quite prolific with these stages. As far as ideas go, I have some general ideas for stages and no real talent to make them.

Generally anything Undertale/Deltarune related is what I go for first. But I think specifically the cake Suzie destroys from Deltarune and stuff like levels based on the Core and Undynes house would be cool from Undertale.

Metroid has a lot of potential for stages. Ive seen some cool stages that have working doors and stuff. Incorporating different elements especially in prime themed levels is always good.

Super Mario rpg legend of the seven stars stages always give me something to appease me when I'm crying cuz I know Geno will probably never be playable. Star Hill is a good place to start. There's also the sunken pirate ship level, the big cake, toad town, and plenty more to pull from from that game.

Though technically not in a video game I think the one steampunk town in the Pokemon movie with Volcanion and Magearna could have a cool stage based on it.

Speaking of steampunk, we've seen some cool Bioshock stages. It'd be cool to see one with the songbird from infinite flying around. Also, an infinite one where you could jump in and out of blimps and stuff that go by would be cool.

Sorry I'm saying cool a lot. I know you said stuff based on video games but I'm still going to mention it because I think it could be incorporated into cool stages. Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood needs some cool stages. I think stages based on some of the homunculi would make the most sense. A stage based off Pride with his creepy black arms being what you stand on maybe even with a light source that is disrupting it's form. A stage with a rib-like mouth that sucks you in at the center and kills you could be Gluttony. A stage made of creepy heads with heads dripping from the top of the screen could be Envy. Also, the town Xerxes or even the capitol could have a good stage based off of it. I'll stop there.
These ideas are cool (Deltarune and Super Mario RPG are a big "yes" on my book), so don't worry. However, I'm not really feeling ok doing anime stages.. It's not that I don't like anime. (In fact, I watched a good portion of FMA: Brotherhood), but I prefer doing stuff that fits the theme of "biggest videogame crossover". Maybe in the future, when I run out of game ideas, I'll start making them.

Edit: I made the Deltarune Cake... however I don't know if it's because im sorta sick/sleepy at the moment, but it looks a bit off. Maybe I'll redo it someday.

- Cake is my Enemy (Deltarune)

Last edited:

The Rhythm Theif

Smash Ace
An Apartment With Stolen Forgery Art In Paris
Switch FC
SW-2028-5151-9144
It's not that I don't like anime. (In fact, I watched a good portion of FMA: Brotherhood).
Speaking of anime, I have watched two Dragon Ball Z movies recently. The first one, Dragon Ball Z: Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan was the third Dragon Ball movie I watched, with the first being Dragon Ball Z: Cooler's Revenge, (Best Dragon Ball movie ever!) and the second being Dragon Ball Super: Broly. Goku finds out from King Kai that the South Galaxy has been destroyed, so Goku goes to investigate by going to Planet New Vegeta. There, he encounters Broly, the one who destroyed said galaxy. Broly turns into a green haired, maximumer death machine dubbed The Legendary Super Saiyan. He yeets Vegeta into solid concrete, throws his own father into a comet, and he punches Goku so hard in the guts that Goku actually screams. Eventually, Goku used his almighty Shoryuken with green energy and Broly actually explodes. The second, Dragon Ball Z: Bojack Unbound, was the next movie I watched, and it took place after the Perfect Cell Saga. Apparently, there was this intergalactic tournament going on, and Gohan and the gang join in and move on to the semifinals with ease. After Gohan defeats Tien and Piccolo somehow leaves, Gohan, Krillin, and Trunks go into the Battle Zone. Krillin then gets defeated by a cute blue-skinned intergalactic lady, and Trunks was passed out by energy beams, and Gohan meets Bojack and takes on him, the lady, the energy beam dude, and a swole blue guy with a orange beard all at once. It isn't until Gohan reaches SSJ2 that the kid killed TWO of Bojack's troops with a roundhouse kick and a karate chop, punched Bojack through the chest, and finish him off with another punch, but this time through a Kamehameha. You can watch those two if you like, but I'd rather recommend watching Cooler's Revenge first.

SpiritOfRuin

Smash Ace
These ideas are cool (Deltarune and Super Mario RPG are a big "yes" on my book), so don't worry. However, I'm not really feeling ok doing anime stages.. It's not that I don't like anime. (In fact, I watched a good portion of FMA: Brotherhood), but I prefer doing stuff that fits the theme of "biggest videogame crossover". Maybe in the future, when I run out of game ideas, I'll start making them.

Edit: I made the Deltarune Cake... however I don't know if it's because im sorta sick/sleepy at the moment, but it looks a bit off. Maybe I'll redo it someday.

- Cake is my Enemy (Deltarune)
I get that. You said suggestions so I gave some being fully prepared that you wouldn't necessarily have to take any of my suggestions to heart. It would take quite a long time to exhaust all video game related stage ideas. I'm just glad you actually made a Deltarune stage involving top chef that makes me say "mom amoeba".

Also, I forgot to mention that some people have actually made some pretty fun stages based off Halo stages. And the aesthetic from Gears of War would lend itself well to smash stages. Also I haven't played DOOM but all the talk about DOOM guy being rumored for smash makes me wonder how stages based off those games might be.

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
I get that. You said suggestions so I gave some being fully prepared that you wouldn't necessarily have to take any of my suggestions to heart. It would take quite a long time to exhaust all video game related stage ideas. I'm just glad you actually made a Deltarune stage involving top chef that makes me say "mom amoeba".

Also, I forgot to mention that some people have actually made some pretty fun stages based off Halo stages. And the aesthetic from Gears of War would lend itself well to smash stages. Also I haven't played DOOM but all the talk about DOOM guy being rumored for smash makes me wonder how stages based off those games might be.
I think I can do a couple of Gears of War stages. Not sure HALO.
DOOM will be a challenge since I haven't played any of the games either. But I've seen some videos of the original.

Speaking of anime, I have watched two Dragon Ball Z movies recently. The first one, Dragon Ball Z: Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan was the third Dragon Ball movie I watched, with the first being Dragon Ball Z: Cooler's Revenge, (Best Dragon Ball movie ever!) and the second being Dragon Ball Super: Broly. Goku finds out from King Kai that the South Galaxy has been destroyed, so Goku goes to investigate by going to Planet New Vegeta. There, he encounters Broly, the one who destroyed said galaxy. Broly turns into a green haired, maximumer death machine dubbed The Legendary Super Saiyan. He yeets Vegeta into solid concrete, throws his own father into a comet, and he punches Goku so hard in the guts that Goku actually screams. Eventually, Goku used his almighty Shoryuken with green energy and Broly actually explodes. The second, Dragon Ball Z: Bojack Unbound, was the next movie I watched, and it took place after the Perfect Cell Saga. Apparently, there was this intergalactic tournament going on, and Gohan and the gang join in and move on to the semifinals with ease. After Gohan defeats Tien and Piccolo somehow leaves, Gohan, Krillin, and Trunks go into the Battle Zone. Krillin then gets defeated by a cute blue-skinned intergalactic lady, and Trunks was passed out by energy beams, and Gohan meets Bojack and takes on him, the lady, the energy beam dude, and a swole blue guy with a orange beard all at once. It isn't until Gohan reaches SSJ2 that the kid killed TWO of Bojack's troops with a roundhouse kick and a karate chop, punched Bojack through the chest, and finish him off with another punch, but this time through a Kamehameha. You can watch those two if you like, but I'd rather recommend watching Cooler's Revenge first.
Going to be honest. I thought this was a joke or a trolling attempt when I read Bojack Unbound. Was like "Isn't Bojack the horse guy from Netflix??" Had to look it on Google and turns out is a real DBZ movie lol.

Well, I appreciate the suggestions but I watched enough DBZ back in the day.

Top Bottom