• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSV tee spring drive!

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Hey guys,

check out this teespring the SS guys have gone and made up in order to hopefully get even more international attendance coming!

http://teespring.com/ssvsmash?

As copied from the URL:

"By purchasing one these items, you are helping send a top level Super Smash Bros player to Shadowloo Showdown 2014 being held in Melbourne, Australia on August 29th-31st.

Voting for which player makes it over to SSV will start soon thanks to One Frame Link and the link will be added here once it's up.

If the player at the top of the poll can't make it, then it will be passed down to the 2nd place player. If they can't, it will be passed down again until one of the players on the voting list can make it.

In the event the players can't come down, all the funds will go into the prize pool of that game at SSV."

We already have armada coming down, the extra money from his drive as well as the money made from this will go towards confirming a second major attendee or possibly even more!

Post your votes here as well spread the word around!

Hobs_

Smash Journeyman
Ordered mine this morning! Thought it was way better than the proposed MK design.

Mytus

Smash Apprentice
Going to buy one soon!

Please carefully consider who you vote for, guys. Let's get someone who the community will really benefit from flying out, and who can put on a good show with Armada.

Hughie

Smash Lad
Fiction
Plup
Axe
Mango
Wizzy

I'll buy a shirt once I get my job.

Last edited:

Splice

Smash Hero
Plups only allowed to come if he makes Codie's Samus 200% more aggressive

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
put an order in, least I can do.

how about hugs? has expressed interest coming to australia before and plays samus which is pretty baller
not that i'd really know or care though ?_?

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
PP confirmed with me today that there is no chance of coming due to grad class conflicts :(

still trying to get answers from others though!

Splice

Smash Hero
I'd like to have someone who could commentate on a couple of the games. It'd be interesting to have Australian top 8 matches commentated by high level commentators like Scar or Toph or Lovage

Top Bottom