• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSE Arena

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
SSE Arena
~~~~~~

Note: Sorry if this topic was already made.

I went back playing the SSE on intense (again). An I first noticed on the first stage (Mario Vs. Kirby), that it looked Kick-***. Not only did it have the option of a side KO, but Meteor KO, and Star KO.
I was wondering, why this perfect stage wasn't included as a alternate FD, it seems to be better.

IKOU

Smash Apprentice
that stage is actualy a modified Pokemon Stadium 2. they removed the platforms and the ability to change forms, and recolored it.

ffdgh

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4768-8177-0708
lol cool but it seems slightly lkarger when u fight aginst kirby(or mario)

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'd rather have that stage as a replacement for one of the terrible stages like Hanenbow.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
If there was only a way to replace Mario Bros. with the Mid-Air Stadium (I think that's what it's callled. Correct me if it's not). *sighs*

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
I think everybody likes this stage... To bad Sakurai didn't put it in to replace New Pork City or some **** like that.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
This stage, the stage you fight Ridley on, and Tabuu's stage would all make excellent FD alternatives.

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
If there was only a way to replace Mario Bros. with the Mid-Air Stadium (I think that's what it's callled. Correct me if it's not). *sighs*
Or 75m or Hannenbow or Rainbow Cruise or Mushroomy Kingdom or New Pork City or Temple or Ditant Planet or Shadow Moses Island or Green Hil Zone...
I think I've gone on long enough.

Smash Ace
pity they gave us crap like Gay-nbow cruise and Hanenbull instead of this stage. I had fun owning Subspace punks here.

=2007=

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
What? Temple and Rainbow Cruise are great stages. Distant Planet is pretty good, Mushroomy Kingdom is good for casual play, and so id Shadow Moses.

However, Hanenbow, New Pork City, 75m, and Mario Bros. suck Skruaia's Wiimote. >:U

Samus Aran X

Smash Cadet
Um, what's so different about it then Final destination. You can score meteors and stars and all that. It's still a flat stage.. Same with tabuu's. The only difference is the visuals. Calm down people.

Top Bottom