• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBM Tournament - May 27th - Atlanta Metro

crazygametrader

Smash Rookie
Crazy Game Trader is hosting a SSBM tournament this weekend at Crazy Game Trader Woodstock.

Last tournament was a huge success with Carter winning the 1v1 and 112 and Carter teaming up to take the 2v2.

Entry fee is just $15.00 ($5.00 door fee, $10.00 goes straight to prize money) Bring your own controllers. REgistration at noon. We will have 7 tv's and can always use extra cubes and copies of SSBM. Call Tom at 770-591-5443 or email tom@crazygametrader.com for more details.

Crazy Game Trader is located at 6424 Bells Ferry Road, Woodstock, Ga. 30189 across from the Super Walmart at Eagle Drive. From 285 take 75 north to 575 North exit on Bells ferry road (Exit 4) At the end of the exit make a left and follow approx 5 miles to Crazy Game Trader on the right.

Sorry for the short notice, I had given the info to another member earely this month who never posted the tourney. We are committing the 4th Saturday every month to host a SSBM tournament and are seeking a coordinator. Call me or see me if you are interested.
Hope to see you there!

CGT

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Dammit, I already had plans for this weekend.... argh! You guys need to give heads up a week or two in advance... I am starting to sound like Laijin... :(

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
I might make this...considering the fact that you guys are having a Halo tourney the exact day before this, I might be willing to drive back out the again if it's not ultra far.

Laijin

Smash Hero
YES. A tournament in GA. I wish I had more warning though, but whatever.
Someone bring a VCR and a blank tape, cuz I wanna record some stuff(Mainly my match with Evil E if he shows up).

Somasu

Smash Ace
If anyone from GPC goes to this, then I'm all for it. *nudges Mike*

If I go, then I'll definitely bring a VCR, tapes, and cube.

If noone from GPC is going/willing to give me a ride there, then I'm afraid I'll have to pass.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I think I'm the only "real" fox main waiting on you PB&J, everyone else only seconds him rofl. SO! Bring. It. On. It's gonna be so uh, what was the term Evil E. keeps using? Oh yeah! "Epic". LOL.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
Hey what time is it gonna start and will it have doubles and singles or both or neither(I am cool with FFA too you know) ZZ

And isn't the 27th a Sunday? Just checking.

Doesn't Carter and C main the Fox too, or do they not count cause they don't care about PBandJ's NY expedition?

Somasu

Smash Ace
I'll probably go to this.
GPC ASSEMBLE!!!
Mike, mind giving me a ride if I can gather some extra cash for me to go to this and if I can make it to your place? =P

Also, to the OP, what are the prices, exactly? I know that it's $5 for the door fee, but you say that $10 goes straight to prizes. Does this mean that that $10 enters us into both doubles and singles tournaments?

eastheaven

Smash Ace
You can switch up, it's not like some lame animecon where it's a RULE to keep character throughout.
Plus can you give me a ride mazrfool

Top Bottom