• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBM Tournament - May 27th - Atlanta Metro

Somasu

Smash Ace
If I can get the cash, then I'll be there later tonight (I wanna eat something, first)

GPC Assemble!

Laijin

Smash Hero
How sad. I can't make it to this one anymore :(

I literally asked like 2395786 for a ride, but all of them had a different excuse as to why they can't get me. Oh well :|
Not having a car sucks.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
I'm looking forwards to the uploading of the teams finals, cos of block spike and air tech(112 style, except slower cause I'm fat and puff).

Somasu

Smash Ace
RESULTS AND VIDS PLZ! =P

Great tourney, guys. Good to have played you all.

Will post shouts in the results thread when/if there is one.

mog112

Smash Ace
just from what tong told me

doubles

1st - tong and dogy
2nd - x2x and prac (i think)

singles
1st - x2x
2nd - dogy
3rd - Soft

someone else can give better results im sure, especially since i wasnt even there.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Christ, you lied to us Dogy. You said you don't place well at Georgia tournaments! :D
for one, i started doin a hell of alot better since the Gigabits i went to

and second, when im in GA, I dont come up with ******** logic that says a scurb sheik can beat **** ICs XD

That's still one of my favorite "war stories"

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
for one, i started doin a hell of alot better since the Gigabits i went to

and second, when im in GA, I dont come up with ******** logic that says a scurb sheik can beat **** ICs XD

That's still one of my favorite "war stories"
You missed an awesome tourney down here. That **** ICs knocked DaShizWiz out of both Winners AND Losers in the last tournament of his career.

Somasu

Smash Ace
AAAAAHHHHHH!!! I gotta practice with other peoples!! Soma!! I might have lost if you didn't choose rainbow cruise man!! Funny stuff :):)
Yeah, I don't know what was going through my head when I picked that stage xD

Maybe if I'd have used my Fox on that staage it would've been different. I dunno.

Good ****, though, GP. Your Ness is really good!

PB&J

Smash Hero
soft -3rd place...good stuff
dogy-ill teach u the evan combo and u will win everytime...i heard u been using ic's lately
menthol-give them the tip of death...use nana if u have too..lol
gpc-stop letting colombus beat us
x2x-good stuff
everybody else ...ill see u at tipped off 2

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
You missed an awesome tourney down here. That **** ICs knocked DaShizWiz out of both Winners AND Losers in the last tournament of his career.
Wait. Hozart beat shiz... twice??!?!?!
Wow

dogy-ill teach u the evan combo and u will win everytime...i heard u been using ic's lately
I've played ICs for a while, just never busted em out in a match. D:

Somasu

Smash Ace
Yeah, Dogy seems to like busting some Nessticles instead of ICs =P </lame joke>

So.. is there gonna be a results thread? Or should we just post shouts here (Plus, I wanna see what place I got both in doubles and singles)

EDIT: Yay, 101st post =P

Somasu

Smash Ace
THIS. IS. SPARTA!!

Well, it isn't lame coming from Dogy! Nothing is lame coming from him! =x

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
Yeah, I don't know what was going through my head when I picked that stage xD

Maybe if I'd have used my Fox on that staage it would've been different. I dunno.

Good ****, though, GP. Your Ness is really good!
I really didn't play that well over there. I played a lot better when i was in columbus a few weeks ago. Yes it sounds like a john and it sure as hell is along with the fact that i was grounded from my gamecube for about 2 weeks!!! Then I tried to regain my skillz back in a few days......:mad:

Laijin

Smash Hero
I really didn't play that well over there. I played a lot better when i was in columbus a few weeks ago. Yes it sounds like a john and it sure as hell is along with the fact that i was grounded from my gamecube for about 2 weeks!!! Then I tried to regain my skillz back in a few days......:mad:
Eh? I do that all the time. I literally only play the game at tournaments and smash fest. And thats like usually a month or two apart from each other. its amazing how I manage to still improve in skill :o

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
Eh? I do that all the time. I literally only play the game at tournaments and smash fest. And thats like usually a month or two apart from each other. its amazing how I manage to still improve in skill :o
Wow. that's amazing. i wish i could do that. or maybe i should just try it one time.:psycho:

Somasu

Smash Ace
Either way, you had a nice Ness, and if that wasn't your best, then I'm extremely impressed.

I didn't get to play your Sheik. Would've liked to =P Maybe at Tipped Off 2, if you go to that.

I need to learn how to **** Ness with Fox :o ..same with a lot of other characters. . I'm not too good, I don't think =( *gives self little credit*

Anyway... TO THE FOX FORUM! *Fox trots*

Also, I'm really tempted to just to start doing shoutouts in this thread =x I'm not seeing a results thread being posted, so.. blargh.

Top Bottom