• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBM paint rage thread!

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Just because you don't know what to do against needles and f-tilt doesn't mean she is broken 0-0

Stevo

Smash Champion
Sheik is so good.
Just because you don't know what to do against needles and f-tilt doesn't mean she is broken 0-0
not that it really matters, nor is this really the place, but nobody said she was broken. Sheik is pretty much universally accepted as one of the best characters in the game.

There are many other moves that make her great besides a decent projectile and good combo starter as well.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
When people say gay or broken, it translates to the tier list as "good" or "high tier" and when people say Sheik is "so good" they're comparing her to the rest of the cast, and I think she is overrated. That is all.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Well, don't try to insult people based off your assumption that we are saying something entirely different from what was actually posted. That is all ; )

*time to write a rage comic about SWF/Smash community

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
1 in the morning...better get off. What's this? **** made in paint.
reads every post
what time is it?
2 in the morning...better make a pic of my own
I got this
owait I'm on a mac.
fuuuuu

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
YEAH i'm bumping this to tell you all that this was a grand showing (with some horrible horrible unfunny posts) but this was overall a good thread

NICE WORK INTERNET.

Top Bottom