• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBM is FUNNY!

Zone

Smash Champion
Hello! Welcome to the SSBM is Funny Video.

This video shows many times in SSBM that made us laugh.​
Complete with...
  1. Suicides
  2. Unexpected occurences
  3. stupid decisions
  4. Finger slips
  5. Silly Combos
  6. Stage interference

Please also note that:
Some vids are extremely old or new. Between last month, and 5 years ago. So don't make any judgements on anyones skill level. Not to mention this video is quite honestly picking out our worst moments in ssbm. Much like a Combo video makes people look awsome. This one will make us look like noobs. None of the scenes are tournament matches, all are friendlies.

With all that said. Enjoy !!^^
Part 1
Part 2

Thanks for watching :D

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Excellent! I lol'ed at the last part. I remember a CPU captain falcon who kept doing that as the 3 of us tried to knock him farther off the stage.

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
this is an pretty awesome video you have there sir, great work and better than most combovids/musicvid or whatnot. <3 ssbm funstuff

Zone

Smash Champion
Haha, thanks guys. I'm glad you liked it. I wanted more content. But I was getting so frustrated with my Pinnacle 9 studios, I got tired of spending hours doing something that should have only took 1-3 mins

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
That vid was pure win. I like the continuous Ganon rolling. And the Falcon Punch to Fox on Mute City was epic.
What's the song at the end? I need to know, I've been looking for that for a while.

Zone

Smash Champion
That vid was pure win. I like the continuous Ganon rolling. And the Falcon Punch to Fox on Mute City was epic.
What's the song at the end? I need to know, I've been looking for that for a while.
It was Kiss from a Rose By Seal

TheLake

Smash Master
Its never to late!

Hilarious vids, esspecially the second one

Oh and teach me how to stall with invincibility please O_O

Zone

Smash Champion
Its never to late!

Hilarious vids, esspecially the second one

Oh and teach me how to stall with invincibility please O_O
eh? you need to learn how to stall? Just gotta let go of the ledge as soon as it lets you and as soon as you can up+B do it. I have a easier time keeping the invincibility frames up by hitting Back off the ledge with Zelda instead of down to jump. I do this

Back --> Slide my joystrick to the upward position and hit B. and repeat.
That was awesome, lots of laughs.

TheLake

Smash Master
eh? you need to learn how to stall? Just gotta let go of the ledge as soon as it lets you and as soon as you can up+B do it. I have a easier time keeping the invincibility frames up by hitting Back off the ledge with Zelda instead of down to jump. I do this

Back --> Slide my joystrick to the upward position and hit B. and repeat.

Oh i can STAAAALLL

Like a mad man

just not with inviczebilitiez monimee

danke

Zone

Smash Champion
Oh i can STAAAALLL

Like a mad man

just not with inviczebilitiez monimee

danke
I don't get what you mean.

you get invincibility when you grab the edge. and before it wears offyou need to let go and regrab. Thus is what the STall is doing.

TheLake

Smash Master
Well no

You can do it wrong

Like you can still get hit

and die

But if you do it right

You wont

ya dig?

Top Bottom