• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB Peach info Thread

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
dk i think is the match up that i know the best (sence i play one quite often) a dk when u are above him will obviously utilt. what u do is fall away from him and outcamp him. dk has no range game so u have the upper hand, so space with glide tosses to avoid nasty moves like the dtilt and fsmash and dk punch. and hit him with a good old fair hope it helps :)

@airgemini: heheh u like my llamacario? he is my minion and he is gonna help me rule the world someday. :3

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
dk i think is the match up that i know the best (sence i play one quite often) a dk when u are above him will obviously utilt. what u do is fall away from him and outcamp him. dk has no range game so u have the upper hand, so space with glide tosses to avoid nasty moves like the dtilt and fsmash and dk punch. and hit him with a good old fair hope it helps :)

@airgemini: heheh u like my llamacario? he is my minion and he is gonna help me rule the world someday. :3
utilt has more range than it should have and hits in a semi-circle over Dk, not only that but it nullifies normal turnips. Yeah I fell victim to the dtilt + fsmash thing early on, but I found that if you time it properly the fsmash can be avoided... and idk what you mean by "dk has no range game..." explain, because DK probably has one of the best range + huge hitboxes of all the characters... probably second to the brokeness of snakes ftilt.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
what i mean is that he has no projectile. thus peach has a upper hand in the long range department. sure DK has huge hitboxes but its not gonna help him when peach is far away chucking turnips at his face.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Coming from MK, of course lol.

But:
This tech is obliviously going to be used, its going to be used as a stall, its going to get banned, all that. But only if people don't do it, to stall that is, but just to maybe show off, or maybe in a match, just to get out of a 'sticky situation.' You have the power now, use it wisely

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
"This video has been removed by the user"

And Dekuu's quote sounds odd. Is this some weird MK Secret Technique cover-up?
What happened in the vid?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Basically, Metaknight just went invisible (and invincible) by "prolonging" his down-B

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
OH! I just played a Meta Knight a few hours ago who did just that - I thought it was something I hadn't come across yet. Though I simply floated until he appeared, so no harm there. It's new? *goes off to investigate MK boards*

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
If there's an SSB4 I hope both MK and Snake get brutally molested by the nerf bat like theres no tomorrow.
Here here!

Seems to be auto-banned though, so shouldn't be a problem competitively. It's going to majorly SUCK fighting MK's online though...

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
I played against some guy in friendlies yesterday who did this xD. We were all like wtf? Basically, Meta Knight uses his Down B to make himself turn invisible. Normally, he reappears (and attacks if he wants to) within about a second. However, by doing something he just stays invisible and invincible.

I can't really see how this helps Meta Knight since he can't see what he's doing...right? I suppose it might stall a match but that's all really

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I agree it said the same thing here
Here's a link to working video showing the tech: http://youtube.com/watch?v=PdmwKfPchms

I can't really see how this helps Meta Knight since he can't see what he's doing...right? I suppose it might stall a match but that's all really
Apparently, good Metas are capable of knowing where they are, so I think it's pretty big. Otherwise the stall ability is a big reason why it's being considered being hit by the ban hammer.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I honestly don't know why people have a problem with Game and Watch. Fair = death. Marth, eh, ANYONE with a sword is just annoying - turnips are a big advantage though.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
G&W has a very safe approach, kills peach like 40% earlier than she can kill him, his air game is great and he out reachs peach alot theres more im sure but i just know G&W gives me hard time for those main reasons . for Marth im just mad cause he's still higher up when Peach went down, other than that i have no problem with him.

starwolf216

Smash Apprentice
nah the beamsword is great.i like how it extends.plus it looks tight with any of the space animals.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
The charged slashes are REALLY laggy, I never use them, if you miss the hit they punish you. I use the sword "jab and Ftilt" to rack up damage and then use it as a projectile.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Yeah they are. I mainly use the charged smash when edgegaurding.
Idk about the Ftilt. To me it has way less range that the animation show it for.
Yes, that's true LOL. The same thing with Peach's sword moveset, it's like...why didn't it hit you if I slashed your face?

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
You people do not know how to be resourceful! Getting a Beamsword = dis-jointed hitbox! Actual RANGE with her moves. A fantastic, reusable, and more than anything, an unexpected projectile! The thing is my favorite out of the three - only because it's more common than the bomb-omb and more versatile than the Saturn.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Its a good weapon but it does have its faults.
Fsmash- Very laggy if it doesnt connect.
Dash- Okay but still kinda laggy.
Jab- Little range
Ftilt- Good for faking your opponents out since the animation is longer than the actual range but it still lacks a lot of range.
Can be used against you

I still like it though. However throwing it at your opponent is probably a better option for KOing. I just like the Bomb since it comes out so unexpectingly and its an automatic KO if it hits (if you have a mid percentage). And it rises the tension in a match. Mr. Saturn.... He's awesome if you manage to break a sheil with him. Other than that he's pretty useless.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Mr. Saturn.... He's awesome if you manage to break a sheil with him. Other than that he's pretty useless.
I've never been able to do this. He's worthless - breaking shields is a myth.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
no. saturn can break shields. their shield usually has to be down a bit to do it in one hit but it does lower the shield by alot. also as long as Saturn is spinning if you hit him he still acts as a projectile even though you didn't pick him up and thrown him again. besides he's reusable and how many preople actually pick up and use Saturn when Peach pulls him out othe than the peach player?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
What the ****. Her Dsmash also seemed to trap Pikachu.

But she wasn't the only one nerfed though.
Do you know if it possible to get the Demo? (for a modded Wii)

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Idk, there might be..
I just miss that Fthrow she had in that video, it looked like a pretty good KO move. Why in the world did they remove it?! Its not like Peach has a lot of KO moves >_<.
Oh well. Lets hope for it in the future.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Anyways, it was super broken, such an easy thing as a throw can't be that strong. A fully charged smash attack yes, but not a throw lol.

Top Bottom