• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB/M Vernon, CT POSTPONED

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Chris, Mike told me you never talked to him at the venue lol. This true? Did you forget to ask him about when you're going to hold your tournament? xD

Redman061

Smash Cadet
except for the end of march with a GoW2 tourney, I have nothing else planned on my calendar so it's up to you guys.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
hmm maybe i had a misunderstanding with the other guy that was there when i talked to him, i'll give them a call when i get around to it, how many melee players plan on attending? if there is only going to be 9 melee people i'm gonna host a 3rd brawl event or no 3rd event. so melee players, if you planned on going to this please inform me so i can get an idea!

also spawn, i was looking to host around the other tournaments in may like Apex so i can get the biggest outcome. Ace's tourney 1st weekend of the month, then Apex, then maybe wait a week so people can take a break and then my tourney. I was looking for maybe May 23rd i'll have to call Mike see if this is an ok date

IcyLight

Smash Lord
i updated info, just need to call them one last time to get a completely final date. I am 95% certain this is the date, so count on it!

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
most likely going to this. Battlegrounds is legit and Mike is a cool guy so im sure hell let you keep this date.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm going to enter brawl for the lulz if I have enough monies.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Is this job in Tollandz/like 5 mins from me?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
That'd be sick. I'm probably going to be working at the subway right next door. :o

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Wow... I used to chill with a friend in the exact area you guys are talking about.

That's creepy...

I wanna go to this and get wrecked in Melee and than do really well in Brawl and feel better about it. I hope I have monies.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Maybe I'm secretly your friend and you just never knew that this account belonged to me. :o

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
That's a different Spawn you're talking about... ;) Haha.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
I've been trying to get a hold of the owner for a week or so now and am having no luck, so i'm going to temporarily postpone this tourney until I can talk to him. Tried calling multiple times, even went there twice but he wasn't around when I went. Will remake thread when I can get everything finalized etc.
/subscribe

Icy, if you could do me the favor and let me know two weeks ahead of time so I can take that day off, it would be wonderful. Last time I miss an epic tourney for work johns >_<

IcyLight

Smash Lord
i haven't been trying to get this running, there is a tourney every weekend right now in ne for at least 2 months. i don't see the need anymore since people are actually starting to host, i've already asked for this thread to be deleted :X i might change still though if i can find an open date. digital mayhem in wallingford is now officially a $5 venue fee! i might change venue there since they want to start hosting tournies i'll see if ic an find a date within the next 3 months >_>

Top Bottom