• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB in Gainesville area

Zergum

Smash Cadet
I'm moving up to Gainesville in a few days, any brawl going on up here? I'm starting school, but I'd be down to host tourneys and play absurd amounts of smash. Is there a scene up here? any tournaments?

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
I live like 30-45 mins away from gainesville...me and like 3 others that do live in gainesville would be down, it'd be awesome if you would start hosting tourneys, build more of a tourney scene up here :0

Zergum

Smash Cadet
I'll be on the UF campus, so hopefully some of the 50,000+ students actually play brawl.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Im in gainsville at the moment, but my brothers coming to college here, not me. He probably wouldn't mind a few tournies though.

Masky

Smash Master
I was going to make a topic like this... But I'm staying here at UF in Hume, talk to me on AIM if you want to play, I have a Wii and a TV

And if there end up being tournaments up here I'd definitely be interested in that and be able to help set it up... I went to a lot in SEFL

Acownz

Smash Rookie
Gainesville = scrubville, especially with the arrival of some *** named zergum.

Liovidal007

Smash Cadet
hey ill be down to play some brawl and even to host every now and then. sometimes i have brawl-fests in my house usually on fridays so you're more than welcome to come. i live between uf and walmart so im not too far.

Zergum

Smash Cadet
I'm Zergum on aim, we should get a brawl game going on the 18th. We have a decent set up at Tolbert so leave a post or msg me for info.

Top Bottom