• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB: Any attack would kill you?

Ange

Smash Lord
now my questions is... would it hurt to hear sing? like being put to sleep for a few years?
Sing doesnt cause damage or knockback to characters, so I guess it wouldnt hurt at all.
But youll apparently sleep for about the age of the universe. :psycho:

Sing, however, would cause bosses to blow up in massive nuclear explosions in real life. This causes the Earth to go into nuclear winter, and the whole planet turns into the Summit.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Ok, I did it, and I got the max value for Launch speed, 131072 MPH O.o, And this was a Warioman that was 100X the size of New Pork City using a Wario Waft on a Jigglypuff at 999 at 2.0 Damage Ratio, while Jigglypuff was so small that Jiggly was actually sucking a part of the stage into her (She was microscopic.) I also had a 100x attack modifier on Warioman. Seriously O.o

Waft was fully charged FYI

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
Whoa. That would send you so far across the universe that you would eventually warp to the other side of the universe and crash through Earth.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
The only thing that can't kill you are Fox's lazorz... No knockback LOL!

Anyway, this thread is made of win and I request sticky as well! ^^

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
this thread should be stickied. i can still imagine slipping on diddy's banana and falling to your death!

Or giant giga bowser using his fully charged sidesmash...

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
I'd say the most painful looking move in the game would be Great Aether.
Seriously, have you ever seen it in slow motion?

Top Bottom