• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ssb64 players going to Genesis(3day tournament in cali July 10-13)

Tigerb0mbz

Smash Journeyman
nixxon didnt i already lay the smack down on you lil boy?! dnt make me do that shiet again and pwn ur entire country! L2P shun! L2P

NixxxoN

Smash Master
nixxon didnt i already lay the smack down on you lil boy?! dnt make me do that shiet again and pwn ur entire country! L2P shun! L2P
all you did to me was 5 times the typical hyrule pikachu combo, in a high delay match. But im not one of the best players in the world.
I'd like to see you vs boom for example, or the best japanese players

Tigerb0mbz

Smash Journeyman
@ surri....nah dawg only **** i have is in ur moms mouth...tell her to get that **** breath out cuz fuking shiets smells like a fukign indian curry with a mexican burrito...wow l33t pwned

@nixxon....wow excuses more please....just cuz u cant stop it dnt mean shiet...U NUBCAKE L2P! i played in high frames n so did u but i still fuking *** ***** dp u to the dome no re k thx bai. boom and **** are not best players in the world! GET IT RITE GET IT TITE! Go do something useful n fuking drink ur euro coffee shiet and drive ur fuking ghetto *** taxis. pwned

NixxxoN

Smash Master
@nixxon....wow excuses more please....just cuz u cant stop it dnt mean shiet...U NUBCAKE L2P! i played in high frames n so did u but i still fuking *** ***** dp u to the dome no re k thx bai. boom and **** are not best players in the world! GET IT RITE GET IT TITE! Go do something useful n fuking drink ur euro coffee shiet and drive ur fuking ghetto *** taxis. pwned
your saying a lot without proving it... the same can do random not that good players... like MATTS! lol
i'll jsut wait till you get owned in genesis ;D
nevermind, we should do p2p again and try to fix a little that delay/lag from those horrible matches, plus that was when i started playing online, im 3x better with keyboard now.

Tigerb0mbz

Smash Journeyman
if ur 3x better i must be fuking like 50x epic better now cuz im soo l33t. Ill beat u with any character any stage!! GG K THX BAI! u can try all u want but even jesus cant save you from my wrath YOU HEATHEN! back da *** up shun!

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
i dont know tigerbombz, i think these guys might be right. the only reason u beat my samus was cuz u were using fox. i think if we did pikachu dittos that would not be the case lol

b-rex

Smash Apprentice
im going! this is going to be sIq! tigerbombz ill come pick you up on our way up there! and isai let me sleep over plz

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
if ur 3x better i must be fuking like 50x epic better now cuz im soo l33t. Ill beat u with any character any stage!! GG K THX BAI! u can try all u want but even jesus cant save you from my wrath YOU HEATHEN! back da *** up shun!
Any char any stage!?

I accept, beat my Pika with your Ness on Saffron!

b-rex

Smash Apprentice
sidefx: "we have no plans at this time of including a 64 tournament. even for fun 'on the side' cause its still a tournament, which means logistics are involved, as well as time and energy. We would love to cater to everyone for this tournament, but there is no way we can squeeze that into our schedule. Melee and Brawl take more priority over a 64 tourny. Also, i wouldnt want to put my name on a half ***** run tourny, no matter what game its for, so unless itll be planned out and polished as far as prizes, prereg and all that stuff goes, it probably wont happen.

but we are 6 months away, so dont take this as a final answer. you never know.. once we finalize everything 100% and have nothing else to do other than to sit back and wait, and then we figure that we have time to include it.. then we probably will.. if we can do it."

that does not look too promising for the 64 smash tournament... that would be really cool if someone could hold a big tournament for specifically 64 smash at their house or at an atomic comics, play'n'trade, etc. at around the same time as Genesis. i would come up there with at least 5 other players from az

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
sidefx: "we have no plans at this time of including a 64 tournament. even for fun 'on the side' cause its still a tournament, which means logistics are involved, as well as time and energy. We would love to cater to everyone for this tournament, but there is no way we can squeeze that into our schedule. Melee and Brawl take more priority over a 64 tourny. Also, i wouldnt want to put my name on a half ***** run tourny, no matter what game its for, so unless itll be planned out and polished as far as prizes, prereg and all that stuff goes, it probably wont happen.

but we are 6 months away, so dont take this as a final answer. you never know.. once we finalize everything 100% and have nothing else to do other than to sit back and wait, and then we figure that we have time to include it.. then we probably will.. if we can do it."

that does not look too promising for the 64 smash tournament... that would be really cool if someone could hold a big tournament for specifically 64 smash at their house or at an atomic comics, play'n'trade, etc. at around the same time as Genesis. i would come up there with at least 5 other players from az
Or maybe every Smash64 player who goes should join together and beat-up all the Brawl nubs and have Melee/64 only!

Tigerb0mbz

Smash Journeyman
who said there was ever gonna be a tourny for 64. its just a collaboration of 64ers who wants to plya n meet n ****. Its all side games...DUHHH!!

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
who said there was ever gonna be a tourny for 64. its just a collaboration of 64ers who wants to plya n meet n ****. Its all side games...DUHHH!!
omg noob! tourneys can b created bi people not associated with genesis...duh?

you just beein a ***** because u knows lots of good playas gona show and whip yo *** into place!

Tigerb0mbz

Smash Journeyman
puhhhhleeasseee!!! all i know is that imma lay the smack down on ppls jabroni assses! l33t

sidefx

Smash Champion
i hate to sound all anti-64 about the whole situation, but the fact is that we realllly dont have time for a 3rd tournament =\

We had it planned out as for all 3 games at first.. then when we got to actually planning it all, and laying out a rough draft of the schedule, we realized that with all the interest and amount of players coming for melee and brawl, there simply wouldnt be enough time and man power to set up and run a 64 tourny without hindering the other 2 tournaments.

i sincerely apologize really.. we didnt exlude you guys because "we dont care" or anything, its just that the other 2 games are vastly more popular and take priority in this situation.

64 friendly tv's will be set up though for people to play. thats probably the best we can do =\

edit: we are also looking to add 64 matches in the highlight reel.. so if you want to suggest any to be up on the stream.. please do so in the following thread =)

Click hereeeeeeee

sidefx

Smash Champion
be sure to let me know when you throw a international tournament with 400-500 entrants expected with a 3 day time limit, that include all three events with equal time for each, including a day for friendlies, crew battles for each region for each game as well as 3 rounds of pools for each event.

when you do ill personally fly to your house and give you a hi 5

edit: also, i didnt make that post to try and make up for not having 64. i made that post to enlighten a couple of you that are hell bent on making it seem like we shafted the 64 community on purpose. most of the posts i read in this thread that were about genesis were misinformed and/or wrong

D

Deleted member

be sure to let me know when you throw a international tournament with 400-500 entrants expected with a 3 day time limit, that include all three events with equal time for each, including a day for friendlies, crew battles for each region for each game as well as 3 rounds of pools for each event.

edit: also, i didnt make that post to try and make up for not having 64. i made that post to enlighten a couple of you that are hell bent on making it seem like we shafted the 64 community on purpose. most of the posts i read in this thread that were about genesis were misinformed and/or wrong

I still don't see why you can't fit it in since not all 400-500 entrants will play or know how to play super smash brothers 64. I'm betting only 1/5-1/7 of that will actually join the 64 tournament portion (and to me that's still a stretch) since they are too busy playing Brawl/Melee. If anything, the people that will join this super smash brothers 64 won't be so big that you could probably finish this event in a day

Just cause you put all 3 doesn't mean you are forced to put equal time for all 3, especially when its not needed when you and I know that super smash brothers 64 will be much smaller in comparison.

great work with the tournament btw hope it goes well

edit: reading your first post over, you are probably more right than me. whatever

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero

no johnz!!

It could work, its just to much effort for a the small 64 community tis all

Top Bottom