• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ssb64 players going to Genesis(3day tournament in cali July 10-13)

Sensei

Smash Lord
I think they are allowing friendlies for the first day, which will hopefully have at least one ssb64 setup. I don't see why not.

JaimeHR you should come to play me, isai, superboomfan, and tigerbombz in ssb64! xP

Screw the tourney.

TheRealColtMaster

Smash Apprentice
I think they are allowing friendlies for the first day, which will hopefully have at least one ssb64 setup. I don't see why not.

JaimeHR you should come to play me, isai, superboomfan, and tigerbombz in ssb64! xP

Screw the tourney.
I would be there if i got invited. i wouldnt dissapoint. :)

Superstar

Smash Champion
*grumbles at expenses of going there*

It sounds like fun. Although my controller's ZButton is bleh, and I don't have to mention Control Stick.

If Smash Bus came through Miami, MAYBE I'll go. I'd have no money for the tournament itself, though.

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace

Screw the tourney.
if all of you guys are gonna be there, i definitely need to stop going out, drop out of college and focus all of my attention on ssb64 so that i can become a worthy opponent ;)

Tigerb0mbz

Smash Journeyman
oh sensei sensei sama?! do i get to receive special jounin training too? I dream to be hokage some day

btw...whose actually driving us to genesis...

TheRealColtMaster

Smash Apprentice
;)

coltmaster you herad of b-rex from arizona?
No Tiger i havent met or played him . i just joined this site yesterday and today i was talking on the phone with Dookdigity his friend. Dook is suppost to come over my place in about an hour. im sure i'll meet b-rex through him.

looking forward to playing him for sure. im 21 and i feel like a danm 12 year old lol im so mad i didnt join this site years ago. cant wait to make a name for myself. i played halo 2 professional b4 i stopped and im much better with smash 64.

imma try to get rex to host another tourny, if so i can bring anything they need along with 3 good players me my bro and my cousin. last tourny we played in we got 1st 2nd and 3rd lol.

BTW ive seen some of ur vids on youtube Tiger. im only about 7 hours away too.

TheRealColtMaster

Smash Apprentice
So Boom, Isai, Sensei, Tiger, and I are all gonna chill and play SMASH during genesis? That's cool amirite?
when and where :o. would love to finally put myself to the test.

If i were you guys i would be like "Who the hell is this Colt guy" lol sorry just happy that superboomfan told me about this site.

MattNF

Smash Lord
****IT I want to go to this tourney to play other SSB64 players. I've only met Nintendude, DaPuffster and Koro but that was at a melee tourney. and I was too shy to talk to them much so I just kinda played melee even though there was a ssb64 set up lol. isai was there too pwning everyone who played him.

ant-d

Smash Lord
I should be in Los Angeles around this time. Is anyone driving from there? Housing?
I'd like to join for SSB if you accept foreigners.

edit: I don't play SSBM or SSBB.

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
tiger, you are hilarious. wanting to be hokage and s***.
sensei, i would be greatly honored to be trained by you, unfortunately i dont p2p D: i only play console :D
dash fox, ill be there too, maybe with some friends and brothers

Tigerb0mbz

Smash Journeyman
ahahha you should see me next time...imma talk massive shiet to whoevs....i dnt give a ***. Thats just me, just ask anyone lol....l33tsauce NO BEEF snifff imbahax gg no re k thx bai pawned WORFF IT

TheRealColtMaster

Smash Apprentice
lol Dook told me you talk alot of **** Tiger. i was told that that kid on Sensei's Sig was Tigerbombs. lol.

So I played Dook last night and he's pretty good for sure, he was talking at the end of the night saying that he wants to set up a ssb64 crew with me and my bro.

Tigerb0mbz

Smash Journeyman
yea...cuz u know...i find myself rather intrigue as an arsonist...

burn my cockk off! woot!

Sensei

Smash Lord
Yea I'm the the guy on the far right trying put out the fire. LMAO

That was our third take, the first two times I forgot to put my shoes on and and our shoelaces were untied.

Superstar

Smash Champion
Jaime you should come man, been wanting to play you on console since forever lol

and matt you should come to...DON'T BE SHY
It'd be hard though [for both of us]. Should I risk a GIANT argument with my dad so I can go to? I think I should. :D If I can find a job to get 600 bucks so I can go, that is.

I'd need a place to stay though I think. 3 days for SSB64.

Also, I thought you just found that on the internet. That image is LOL.

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
hopefully by the time this rolls around, i will be back in concord, which is not that far away from antioch. if this is the case, all of you guys can stay at my place! :)

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
uhhh...u sure? last time we played i only used my kidou shun!!! u havnt even seen my shikai yet...nevertheless...BANKAI!! ;)
uhh, im guessing this is a bleach reference...? sorry, i dont watch bleach, ive only seen a couple of episodes. im more of a naruto type of guy. lets just say that when you met me, i was a genin. but, the next time we meet, i will be a sanin :laugh:

Tigerb0mbz

Smash Journeyman
uhh, im guessing this is a bleach reference...? sorry, i dont watch bleach, ive only seen a couple of episodes. im more of a naruto type of guy. lets just say that when you met me, i was a genin. but, the next time we meet, i will be a sanin :laugh:
ahah even better!!! dude...u better pass the chuunin exam b4 you play me again shun!! or else imma have to send u back to the academy so u can go to school with konomaru and his snot face booger friend buddy. Yallz better watch on ur fuking kage bushin jitsu or sexy ninjitsu cuz im working on my sage technique and then gonna fuse that with ichigo's bankai hollow mask. Wow l33t hax sniff!

Top Bottom