• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I actually want Sal's leaks to be true because I can live with that roster, even not having a lot of characters I would have liked to see.

I for one welcome our new Marshal overlords.

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
So wheres mr.Eren? ;)
I think this is legit.

Sure X/Y Pokemon is vague but given how many freaking characters were deconfirmed in that direct and none of them were on this list, I'd put it up there with Sal's first leak.
Wait...Is this from the exact SAME guy that leaked the other newcomers? Please say so...

Gaxel

Smash Ace
Man, I lost all hope for this game.

-"If we're going to delay, we'll delay the 3DS one", 3DS one releases in the Summer...
-Deconfirm Tom Nook, Squirtle AND Ridley
-Greninja... Why? No one even wants this, EVERYONE has a newcomer they want that should get a higher priority than this.
-Over-sexualized Samus gets even more over-sexualized with high heels
-Charizard gets his own spot, so overrated and way to pick favorites AGAIN, Nintendo...
-This new leak is horrible.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
BKupa, let us relish in this moment together... The worst leak of them all has gone to hell, and is never coming back.

Midge

Smash Apprentice
Yes Burn All the Leaks because of the Ridley thing!!!

But in all seriousness until it's revealed that he is the hazard and its not some wonky shadow let them be for now (not saying hes deconfirmed)

Also was i the only one who noticed Kremlings ALONG SIDE Tikis... K.Rool might still be a thing!

Also now that i think about it, 5/10 characters between Sal's 2 leaks, Especially when people were expecting Mewtwo over some Gen 6 Pokemon, does that give these leaks a bit more credibility or not?

Lastly, wasn't there a leak that said Solo Charizard would be a thing? If so has it been deconfirmed yet?

Last edited:

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
So wheres mr.Eren? ;)

Wait...Is this from the exact SAME guy that leaked the other newcomers? Please say so...
If by same newcomers you mean "Wii fit Trainer, Little Mac, Mii, Pac Man, Villager and Mega Man" back at E3, then yes.

His new info is Palutena, Shulk, X/Y Pokemon (Greninja), Chorus Men and Chrom.

Extrain

Smash Journeyman

-"If we're going to delay, we'll delay the 3DS one", 3DS one releases in the Summer...
-Greninja... Why? No one even wants this, EVERYONE has a newcomer they want that should get a higher priority than this.
-Charizard gets his own spot, so overrated and way to pick favorites AGAIN, Nintendo...
Not the thread for that discussion.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
Yes everything is dead/! Charziard is solo and greininja is in!!!!! Also ridley still has a chance, note how we did not see him fully, just a silhouette, so he may be unlikely but he has a chance still.
Didnt that silouette cover most of the stage?
I'm not saying he's out but....he sure as heck isnt confirmed.

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
If by same newcomers you mean "Wii fit Trainer, Little Mac, Mii, Pac Man, Villager and Mega Man" back at E3, then yes.

His new info is Palutena, Shulk, X/Y Pokemon (Greninja), Chorus Men and Chrom.
Do you have any idea where his original post is? I really want this to be real.

polonight

Smash Journeyman
I have a feeling early in development we were gunna have gregninja fennekin and quadrillion as Pokemon Trainer 2 and thus with some of the work already done they kept Gregninja and demoted fennekin to pokeball (possibly with quadrillion) due to the problems with the 3DS. So very early leaks may not be dead if they were made before characters like that had a problem

Last edited:

pepiux

Smash Apprentice
I actually want Sal's leaks to be true because I can live with that roster, even not having a lot of characters I would have liked to see.

I for one welcome our new Marshal overlords.
Where can I find Sal's leak? I've seen it mentioned around but never actually seen the content.

DangerDamage

Smash Journeyman
Ridley isn't deconfirmed, he'd be deconfirmed if Sakurai wasn't such a ****ing troll and actually showed us Ridley.

A shadow doesn't count in my opinion, and I doubt Sakurai would do that to us. Same with Mewtwo. Absolutely no mention of him, I even went through that portion of the direct w/ all the Pokemon. Not one was Mewtwo.

I mean I legit freaked out when he was like "ZSS isnt in the game..." If he hadn't pulled that, I'd agree with Ridley deconfirm. Just wait till E3 or something.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm going to update the killable by post. I won't have to split it thanks to so many leaks dying
May i suggest we just delete the dead leaks completely? We don't need them as they are all dead. Also guys the direct doesn't deconfirm nook or ridley. Yes they are a little less likely and that is sad but there still is hope. Anyway sakurai basically wanted to troll us with this direct and succeed. He literally said: And zero suit samus's fate? Well sadly she won't be returning, Just kidding! So i wouldn't put it past him to have nook and ridley in, they could easily do an Alfonso scenario with them.

Monkeymaner

Smash Cadet
middle of the dessert , on a horse with no name
NNID
Monkeymaner
There's also the fact that Mewtwo could still be in.
I mean, Pokemon has always had the most characters playable, and if anyone was to get 6 it's Pokemon or Mario (provided no cuts) we'd likely get Mewtwo (Veteran) with Pokemon. Unless someone else gets cut.
If the Newcomer XY is Mewtwo-Mega, then I'm still cool with it.

I think the reason this bodes harshly is the Ridley/DK newcomer issue.
So you are saying we are getting 6 pokemon reps? because you know jiggly is still a thing

edit: well I jumped the gun a bit before posting sorry man, yeah... didnt notice you say 6 reps...

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
What do you have to say for yourself now, Eren?! Skull Kid isn't Snorlax with a Moon, Mega Man's final smash isn't Rush Adaptor, Villager's final smash isn't bees... What do you have to say now, you overconfident jerk?!

ActionHankBeard

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ActionHankBeard
Ridley isn't deconfirmed, he'd be deconfirmed if Sakurai wasn't such a ****ing troll and actually showed us Ridley.

A shadow doesn't count in my opinion, and I doubt Sakurai would do that to us. Same with Mewtwo. Absolutely no mention of him, I even went through that portion of the direct w/ all the Pokemon. Not one was Mewtwo.

I mean I legit freaked out when he was like "ZSS isnt in the game..." If he hadn't pulled that, I'd agree with Ridley deconfirm. Just wait till E3 or something.
All the characters have shadows I noticed after the Ridley clip. I think he's in and is being saved for an E3 reveal.

Saint Johns

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HyperSlash
The Betternet, E. Gadd, Neoseeker #1, and NotSakurai leaks are dead. Woohoo!

Johnny Wellens

Smash Apprentice
I don't understand why people think veterans are getting revealed in a direct.
Excuse ****ing me?

The only veterans revealed were Luigi because of "Year of Luigi" and Sonic because he's a third party, ever other single veteran was revealed in a PotD.

Makes me question YOUR common sense.
Just in case you missed it:

http://www.smashbros.com/us/characters/zerosuit_samus.html

http://www.smashbros.com/us/characters/sheik.html

http://www.smashbros.com/us/characters/yoshi.html

http://www.smashbros.com/us/characters/lizardon.html

SeatreasureReturned

Smash Apprentice
I could have sworn that there was a leak that said no more transformations and you would be able to play as Samus and ZSS separately. Is that leak still alive by any chance?

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
What do you have to say for yourself now, Eren?! Skull Kid isn't Snorlax with a Moon, Mega Man's final smash isn't Rush Adaptor, Villager's final smash isn't bees... What do you have to say now, you overconfident jerk?!
Absolutely nothing and he'll probably never come back. Now I'm on to this gematsu leak, this has to be real.

-VictoriaJustice-

Smash Ace
NNID
Victor1aJust1ce
3DS FC
4768-7937-5552
Still not decided on Ridley.

Kremlings give me hope for K. Rool.

New Final Smash for Pit skyrockets Palutena's chances, if they weren't already skyhigh.

good god almighty. we're going to be getting a lot of character reveals between now and summer.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

The delay i agree with, it's strange but nintendo doesn't need to boost wii u's sales with their billions in the bank. As for nook and ridley they aren't 100% deconfirmed just less likely. If ridley was just a boss, why hide his silhouette? Greininja actually had some good fanbase and besides gamefreak chooses pokemon reps. As for samus, no one is going to complain about that. Charziard his own slot is not surprising either, it was highly speculated that would happen.

chronomantic

Smash Ace
I could have sworn that there was a leak that said no more transformations and you would be able to play as Samus and ZSS separately. Is that leak still alive by any chance?
Really? I was about to post that no leak ever mentioned this. But now that you bring it up...anybody?

AceZTeller

Smash Apprentice
That and the Master Ball. Whoever leaked that was oddly specific and surprisingly accurate. I'm searching OP right now...

Edit:
It's the Gaeozhero Leak. It's too bad, because aside from Tetris Lady/Lip, it seems accurate. I don't know if the adventure mode is the Smash Run though.

Claims:
  • Diddy Kong returns
  • Minecart Madness is a Wii U stage
  • A newcomer uses Tetris blocks and other puzzle items to fight
  • Diddy Kong and this (Ms. Tetris) newcomer will be revealed this month (Feb. 2014) (Diddy Kong was revealed, but no Tetris-themed character was revealed by February's end)
  • Master Ball is an item
  • Adventure Mode has a desert level, a factory level, and a volcano level
  • Shadow Moses Island returns
  • Zelda and Rosalina both have the ability to summon a controllable helper
  • Palutena is playable
  • Lip's Stick returns as an item

Last edited:

DarkShadow20

Smash Ace
Ah nvm. I found it.
http://gematsu.com/2014/04/rumor-shulk-palutena-set-super-smash-bros
Whoever his tipper is has gotten 5 newcomers correct already. I'm going to have to believe this.
I really hope this isn't true. It's just kind of a bland group of characters, and it would mean that 7 of the newcomers are post-Wii era characters(WFT, Mii, Rosalina, Shulk, Chrom, Chorus Men, and Greninja).

I mean ffs, SSB is supposed to celebrate all of Nintendo's history, not just the past decade of it.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Absolutely nothing and he'll probably never come back. Now I'm on to this gematsu leak, this has to be real.
You mean the one where the dude said a Pokemon from X and Y would be revealed?

xxTailsxx

Smash Cadet
Halberd confirms metaknight return
Samuri goroh or something confirms falcon
Psuedo Palutena confirms palutena?

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Are you all satisfied yet? Ready to stop bringing up the goddamn Betternet "Leak" every other day? Or is the combination of Greninja, Solo Charizard and NO POKEMON TRAINER AT ALL not enough for you all to consider it dead as a doornail?

Side note, remember how I told you earlier that the Betternet Roster was an updated version of the Journalist Roster, which lacked Rosalina and Toon Link? Don't be surprised if, in a few days, you see the exact same roster reposted as a "leak," just with its inconsistencies fixed yet again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom