• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigglypuff & Luma

Smash Cadet
What if tomorrow Diddy where to be announced paired with Dixie, would that revive the translator leak? That was the leak I liked to believe in the most
I honestly hope that Diddy and Dixie don't get paired

Edit: Plus I don't think even new pairs will be revealed unless in Nintendo direct trailer so maybe wait until next month

Last edited:

odie-itachi

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4356-0156-3436
I honestly hope that Diddy and Dixie don't get paired
I think it would be interesting, but my main point was if the leak would be revived, maybe it got wrong the release dates but if in the end it results on being true... what would happen to it

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
If Dixie Kong gonna be paired with Diddy, then they would be revealing it with a trailer and I severely doubt we'll get two trailers in a month.

Staarih

Smash Master
Or then they just don't show Diddy (+ Dixie) this month, I wouldn't be surprised if we get something completely non-DK tomorrow.

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
A Miiverse stage?

That's awesome, now I'm gonna be disappointed if I can't fight as WFT, Mii, Rosalina and Little Mac on a bunch of live updating posts about how "da charhakter roster sukkz!!!!11!!1"

VermilionBird

Smash Cadet
To be honest, I find all of you who are hoping for M2K to leak as a bit rude and pathetic. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity and, practically, asking him to leak something like that is just plain rude.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
The mods need to set GreenReaperGod up with a post just underneath the OP so he can use that to edit and update the minor stuff that isn't taken as seriously as the OP ones. Please I find his kill list a bit more helpful.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
To be honest, I find all of you who are hoping for M2K to leak as a bit rude and pathetic. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity and, practically, asking him to leak something like that is just plain rude.
So, it's wrong to be curious about a roster we've been wanting to know since forever?

Look, I'm not expecting him to leak the entire game and then some. But stuff like this is a big thing for many of us.
It will be our first real look into how the game is. The mechanics, the characters, and the stages.
You can't blame a man for hype.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
It is also Possible that, if Diddy and Dixie are together, the'll reveal Diddy tomorrow. But not Dixie, and saves her for later. Even if Diddy shows up tomorrow, no leaks that say he will be with Dixie are dead anyways. They will never die! >:D

fill

20EggsEggs
It is also Possible that, if Diddy and Dixie are together, the'll reveal Diddy tomorrow. But not Dixie, and saves her for later. Even if Diddy shows up tomorrow, no leaks that say he will be with Dixie are dead anyways. They will never die! >:D
isn't that what they did with sheik?

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I think it would be interesting, but my main point was if the leak would be revived, maybe it got wrong the release dates but if in the end it results on being true... what would happen to it
And I agree, the Diddy and Dixie combo would be interesting. Imo they should have been a combo since Brawl. That being said, I don't see either of them being revealed this week. I am still betting in a Zelda or F-Zero character, or no character at all.

Last edited:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Man, you gotta change your avatar so I stop mistaking you for a newbie :surprised:
Couldn't figure out how to... D:
But I'll just get a neater Signature in the meantime. Should work just as well. ^^
And sorry, being off topic..

But yeah, even if we see Diddy tomorrow, it wouldn't be odd if the'll reveal Dixie with Diddy later (no Sheik or ZSS so far). ^^

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Well technically if he gets the game weeks before he'll be leaking it if we don't know the info. You realize that, right?

Though asking him to before it's fair game is ********. I agree.

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman
But yeah, even if we see Diddy tomorrow, it wouldn't be odd if the'll reveal Dixie with Diddy later (no Sheik or ZSS so far). ^^
I don't know man. I believe the way smash represents multi-characters is determined by their original game. Sheik is a transformation and ZSS is inside the suit so there's no point in showing them together since they are never together in their games. The Iceclimbers are always with each other in their game so there's no point in showing Popo and Nana separate. So if Sakurai is putting Dixie and Diddy together, he's probably going for how DKC2 handled Dixie and Diddy together, which means both characters are always together on the screen, with the character not under controller greyed out behind the controlled character. If that's the case there's no reason to announce Diddy and Dixie separate from each other since they gonna revolve around being both there.

Of course Sakurai going out of his way to obscure the Punch-Out stage and the possibility of Diddy and Dixie being a simple transform character kinda go against this theory, but I believe there's no way they are going to be a duo if one of them gets announced separately.

Last edited:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Apologies for being slightly off topic, but concerning the Miiverse stage leak, it would be hilarious if the game basically grabbed your posts in Miiverse (on each console/account) and had them floating around in the background, so you'd see yourself complaining about the characters and how you're never going to play it...while you're playing it *insert troll face*. That really would be awesome though.

Gaxel

Smash Ace
Sakurai should just throw off everyone tomorrow and the leaks.

"To celebrate today's release of Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, we are glad to reveal Jigglypuff to you!"

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue

"To celebrate today's release of Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, we are glad to reveal Jigglypuff to you!"
"To celebrate Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, I had these 3…people(?) come together in a group shot.
*Shows Donkey Kong using K. Rool as a meatshield.*

Last edited:

-VictoriaJustice-

Smash Ace
NNID
Victor1aJust1ce
3DS FC
4768-7937-5552

Sakurai is an amazing troll so I wouldn't doubt it.

Still, I'd love the Translator Leak to be real. It has so much awesomeness in one 'leak'.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
So wait, how would Mew2King be able to stream footage of SSB4? Even if it doesn't show anything we haven't seen before, doesn't that still count as leaking in a sense?

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
So wait, how would Mew2King be able to stream footage of SSB4? Even if it doesn't show anything we haven't seen before, doesn't that still count as leaking in a sense?
He'd have permission from NoA, of course. That's the only way he could get a copy to begin with.

He said he'd probably begin streaming around the JP release date. After the Japan release NoA would presumably have no problem with him showing off the game since all of the hardcore fans will already be spoiled.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Mew2King really is lucky then. :skull:
He actually mentioned in another thread that he already knew about little mac, and that we "shouldn't be suprised" to see mewtwo in sm4sh. He then edited his post to say he could just be lying, but who knows.

Last edited:

Mdilly99

Smash Journeyman
Offtopic lol: Im late, how would this Mew2King already be playing smash before release?

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
He'd have permission from NoA, of course. That's the only way he could get a copy to begin with.

He said he'd probably begin streaming around the JP release date. After the Japan release NoA would presumably have no problem with him showing off the game since all of the hardcore fans will already be spoiled.
Oh, after the Japanese release date is likely when he'll stream it. For a minute there I thought he meant within the next few weeks, which didn't make sense. My bad. :psycho:

Sonicthesneak

Smash Ace
If anything, this saddens me that Smash 4 won't be getting any sort of international release. But that can be a good thing: we'll know everything about the game before international folks get to buy it .

Gaxel

Smash Ace
Every release of Smash had at least 2 or 3 newcomers that I really wanted to make in (Dedede, Wario and Solid Snake)

This time around, I feel like by the majority of the leaks, I'm not very hyped about anyone.

Maybe just, Ridley, King K. Rool (Unlikely) and Palutena. But all those are iffy.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Every release of Smash had at least 2 or 3 newcomers that I really wanted to make in (Dedede, Wario and Solid Snake)

This time around, I feel like by the majority of the leaks, I'm not very hyped about anyone.

Maybe just, Ridley, King K. Rool (Unlikely) and Palutena. But all those are iffy.
There's plenty to hype about, maybe you should explore more of Nintendo's IPs to see what you like.

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
He actually mentioned in another thread that he already knew about little mac, and that we "shouldn't be suprised" to see mewtwo in sm4sh. He then edited his post to say he could just be lying, but who knows.
He probably knows the entire roster at this point. Lucky guy.

His comments certainly don't make me feel worse about Mewtwo's chances. :p

Last edited:

Sonicthesneak

Smash Ace
He probably knows the entire roster at this point. Lucky guy.

His comments certainly don't make me feel worse about Mewtwo's chances. :p
Me too. I'd be so happy. All I need is one more good newcomer alongside Mewtwo's "return" for me to be okay with Smash 4's known roster. The newcomer list is still weak to me comparing it to past games... but it would be something I could deal with at that point.

SuperPiccoloBros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
superpiccolobros
man i havent been here in awhile besides little mac being added(freakin awesome btw) what big news happened and new leaks that are actually good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom