• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolo Lolo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-1660-3630
Switch FC
SW 0891 5407 0511
Have their been any leaks that say Ridley will be revealed as a stage hazard, then later on as playable (aka Toon Link/Alfonzo all over again)? For some reason I think I've heard of that somewhere.

In any case if such a thing did happen it'd be the biggest troll move of Sakurai's career.
I think you're talking about the Angry Rumor

here you are :
"Hello , I'm a friend of a person who works with Nintendo on SSB4 .
Some days ago he argued with someone and he was so angry that he told me some things about the game :
Palutena is playable
Little Mac is playable and the ring is his stage
Ridley is playable and a stage hazard in the Pyrosphere , but Masahiro wants to show before the hazard to troll the fans (he knows Ridley is popular)
King K Rool is not playable
Geno is not playable
Sami is an assist trophy
Primid is an assist trophy
Pokemon Stadium 3 is a new stage (fairy type is one of the five which appear)
Nintendo Land is a new stage
Miiverse is a new stage"

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue

here you are :
Some days ago he argued with someone and he was so angry that he told me some things about the game :
Palutena is playable
Ridley is playable and a stage hazard in the Pyrosphere , but Masahiro wants to show before the hazard to troll the fans (he knows Ridley is popular)
Geno is not playable
Sami is an assist trophy
Miiverse is a new stage"
Why do too many people put the Elite 4 in every rumor, maybe there are lurkers watching us. :evil:

Malcolm Belmont

Smash Ace
NNID
King Joffery

here you are :
Palutena is playable
Geno is not playable
Sami is an assist trophy
Miiverse is a new stage"
Miiverse could work..maybe it could be a reference to multiple Nintendo Franchises..

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
OMG you believed that.
"Believed" is stretching it a bit far. More like "found it amusing"

I don't think anyone can truly "Believe" a leak with Cloud Strife (or a character of that mass) until they see it for themselves.
Miiverse is the new Final Destination with new posts flashing in your face and you're barely able to see the characters
All Items
Mii only
;____;
I fixed that.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I believe that sakurai will show us all characters before release, so I think its possible to have a character revealed tomorrow

Jigglypuff & Luma

Smash Cadet
I believe that sakurai will show us all characters before release, so I think its possible to have a character revealed tomorrow
I don't all characters will be revealed before the game is released but there is a chance that a character will be revealed, given tomorrow is the anniversary of the Legend of Zelda and Star Fox and the release of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical freeze in America

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Miiverse makes no sense and if I had a production spot on a Smash Bros. team (one of my dream jobs) I wouldn't even bother paying attention to it.
Gives you a good laugh though.

Why do you lack faith MasterofMonster. Do you not like Saiyans? Do you not believe in the power of the great asian monkeyman?
Nah, I prefer the ninja in the orange jumpsuit.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
I've always found Goku as kind of mind blogging, not because I dislike the character, far from it. It's more then I cannot understand this idea of a character that did not originate in a video game as a character in smash, that pretty much goes for all the other non-game originating characters out there whether it's anime, tv show, comic, or otherwise and if my memory serves, this was actually mentioned by the development team at some point, can't remember if it was during Brawls development or earlier, too hard to recall now.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I've always found Goku as kind of mind blogging, not because I dislike the character, far from it. It's more then I cannot understand this idea of a character that did not originate in a video game as a character in smash, that pretty much goes for all the other non-game originating characters out there whether it's anime, tv show, comic, or otherwise.
That's Miiverse logic for you.

Though, if anything. We should move this topic somewhere else...

KingBroly

Smash Lord
I recall someone saying that the damage in the walls of Pyrosphere seem to be the same in all of the 20+ pictures we have of it.

So, one could conclude they're static, unless Sakurai took each and every picture at the exact same frame.
It's not really about the same frame, but the timing in which the pictures are created, assuming they're taken mid match and the stage hazard is done.

Jigglypuff & Luma

Smash Cadet
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom