• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
It's not really about the same frame, but the timing in which the pictures are created, assuming they're taken mid match and the stage hazard is done.
If there is a stage hazard there, that is. Also, hi~

If Ridley is a hazard, though, I guess he would break through the wall (like the Devil comes from the castle in the background). But it's hard to tell what Sakurai does.

Though this isn't the best Place to discuss Ridley.

EDIT @ J Jigglypuff & Luma
Please don't double post. ^^ And no, making your own leaks is against the rules.

Last edited:

Jigglypuff & Luma

Smash Cadet
it's okay you're not the only one; Brawl's was pretty close to launch, not completely. (Full roster leaks, leaks that sounded real, etc)

Did you play the rest of the Smash Series yet at least?
Yes I did play all and as you can see my main has always been Jigglypuff (not sure why but probably cause she my favorite fighter)

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
Miiverse stage could work just like Pictochat. Only the characters fight in a giant Wii U gamepad or 3DS touch screen. As they click through different communities the hazards drawn could relate to said communities. I don't believe it but it could work.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Miiverse stage could work just like Pictochat. Only the characters fight in a giant Wii U gamepad or 3DS touch screen. As they click through different communities the hazards drawn could relate to said communities. I don't believe it but it could work.
Miiverse stage: "It's our way of putting in a facebook stage"

edit: As for leaks... I honestly would be interested to see what would happen if one of these leaks were real and we had a known way, like, the #1 most impossible thing about them being confirmed.

Last edited:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Hello newbie! I mean that in a caring way.
(remember to use edit and not double post)
First time I'm looking right at your avatar. And I see now that it's a girl... I thought it was Arceus. D:

Anyways. A week ago there were rumor after rumor, but nothing right now. Did trolls get bored?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Most of the "leaks" mentioned aren't even leaks anyway, so we're better off without those.

Also, I don't think Little Mac's inclusion in the game means anything regarding the pre-E3 leak that predicted the three characters. The leaker stated Little Mac would be revealed then and that didn't happen, thus hurting the leak's credibility. I still believe the leaker got his hands on inside info but included Little Mac, Mii and Pac-Man as well just to mess with people online.

Jigglypuff & Luma

Smash Cadet
Hello newbie! I mean that in a caring way.
(remember to use edit and not double post)
Thanks for reminding me (you could edit!?)

Anyway I hope the "WiiLuvU leak" is fake (it probably is) Jigglypuff getting cut will never happen she is one of the original 12 and completely unique plus nothing in common with Villager

Lolo Lolo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-1660-3630
Switch FC
SW 0891 5407 0511
I think that if Miiverse will be a new stage it will be as cool & interesting as the Pictochat

That's a good idea but I think that if it will be a stage it will have a normal platform (like the Pictochat in SSBB) and some drawings from the SSB community fly around the background

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I doubt they cut a characters that's been in three games.

BTW I'm officially calling Ndayday "Arceus".
It's symbolic I know.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I believe that sakurai will show us all characters before release, so I think its possible to have a character revealed tomorrow
Yea that theory came to me when I saw

Luigi, toon link, marth, lucario

I mean may look like unlockable characters are disappearing but he's probably revealing all playable characters before the release then. After the game is release slowly but surely reveal how to unlock the characters that don't pop on the starter roster when we see it after release.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Yea that theory came to me when I saw

Luigi, toon link, marth, lucario

I mean may look like unlockable characters are disappearing but he's probably revealing all playable characters before the release then. After the game is release slowly but surely reveal how to unlock the characters that don't pop on the starter roster when we see it after release.
As long as I get Mr. G&W. I'm fine.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Anyway I hope the "WiiLuvU leak" is fake (it probably is) Jigglypuff getting cut will never happen she is one of the original 12 and completely unique plus nothing in common with Villager
Provided Dixie doesn't make a surprise debut tomorrow we can finally throw it completely out as according to it she's supposed to be revealed on TF's release date, we can especially do so if Diddy returns solo tomorrow with no indication that she's tagging along.

Jigglypuff & Luma

Smash Cadet
Provided Dixie doesn't make a surprise debut tomorrow we can finally throw it completely out as according to it she's supposed to be revealed on TF's release date, we can especially do so if Diddy returns solo tomorrow with no indication that she's tagging along.
So far Newcomers were left for Nintendo directs to show off trailers and since we already had a Nintendo direct this month I doubt a newcomer will be this month

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
The "leaks" in the OP aren't meant to "interest" anyone. This thread isn't a forum game like a lot of you guys treat it as, it's meant to be a straightforward compilation thread.

You guys know where the character discussion thread is, so take the Ridley discussion there, if you please.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Thanks for reminding me (you could edit!?)
Yeah, you can edit your own posts. Just look for the "Edit" button on your posts. And welcome to Smashboards!

Same here. I actually I want all leaks involving cuts to be fake.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
So far Newcomers were left for Nintendo directs to show off trailers and since we already had a Nintendo direct this month I doubt a newcomer will be this month
Agreed, but for the sake of being thorough we have to keep the leak up until one of its points is completely disproven, Dixie missing tomorrow's update would essentially be the final nail in the coffin.

Edit: Also, welcome to the boards!

Last edited:

Jigglypuff & Luma

Smash Cadet
Thanks everyone for welcoming me to the boards

As long as I get Mr. G&W. I'm fine.
Then you're good since Mr.G&W represents the early days of Nintendo and as a unexpected, unique character I doubt he will ever get cut

Edit: Mr. G&W will probably be revealed in his anniversary which is in April otherwise he would be a secret character but I assure you he will not get cut

Tomorrow gives the possible reveal of Ganondorf, Falco or Diddy Kong given the anniversary of Ganondorf and Falco's anniversary and a Donkey Kong game coming in America and since Sakurai is trolling us with sizes and comparing Samus with Little Mac, Ridley also has a chance

Last edited:

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
I want to say Diddy, but numerous occasions have passed by without a veteran reveal so really it's a toss up in the air. Not to mention it's the American release date so such chances are lower then normal to begin with.

Are there any leaks that will die if Diddy is NOT shown tomorrow besides WiiLuvU which is technically more dependent on Dixie?

Jigglypuff & Luma

Smash Cadet
I want to say Diddy, but numerous occasions have passed by without a veteran reveal so really it's a toss up in the air. Not to mention it's the American release date so such chances are lower then normal to begin with.

Are there any leaks that will die if Diddy is NOT shown tomorrow besides WiiLuvU which is technically more dependent on Dixie?
But I've heard that Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is actually developed by an American company (retro studios) which is why I think Diddy will be revealed in the American release date

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
You know, if Mew2King is getting lucky as he says he is and playing SSB4 earlier than anyone, does that mean he's also a leaker? He'll likely show off virtually every character.
It's incredibly risky leaking. He was asked to move close the Nintendo's NA HQ to test the game iirc, he's probably only going to stream once the game is out in Japan. I can't imagine him beginning to leak stuff when he gets such a once in a life-time chance. At most he might tell someone he knows about the game, and they might leak it, and that's usually how leaks happen anyways. Don't expect anything from M2K directly.

Last edited:

KingBroly

Smash Lord
But I've heard that Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is actually developed by an American company (retro studios) which is why I think Diddy will be revealed in the American release date
No character has been revealed on a game's American release date as of yet. To be honest, I don't think Sakurai knows what the American release dates are, even though they're generally earlier.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
No character has been revealed on a game's American release date as of yet. To be honest, I don't think Sakurai knows what the American release dates are, even though they're generally earlier.
Luigi was revealed on Mario & Luigi Dream Team's NA release, though that could be argued is because a Direct fell on that day and he was revealed there. Sakurai might change it up since a Direct interferred with Diddy's reveal though. The Japanese release dates are generally earlier, not the American ones.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Luigi was revealed on Mario & Luigi Dream Team's NA release, though that could be argued is because a Direct fell on that day and he was revealed there. Sakurai might change it up since a Direct interferred with Diddy's reveal though. The Japanese release dates are generally earlier, not the American ones.
He was revealed 4 days before the release.

Jigglypuff & Luma

Smash Cadet
Luigi was revealed closer to Mario and Luigi: Dream Team's American release than in its Japanese release (unless Luigi was revealed for no reason and only for the Year of Luigi because in that case you win but I'm still convinced Ganondorf and Falco for their Japanese anniversary)

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
You know, if Mew2King is getting lucky as he says he is and playing SSB4 earlier than anyone, does that mean he's also a leaker? He'll likely show off virtually every character.
When did this happen?

The "leaks" in the OP aren't meant to "interest" anyone. This thread isn't a forum game like a lot of you guys treat it as, it's meant to be a straightforward compilation thread.

You guys know where the character discussion thread is, so take the Ridley discussion there, if you please.
At least update the thread with the newest leaks.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Or just the ones being discussed here..
What is the Monster Hunter leak??
"The full list of newcomers is:

Little Mac
Prince Sable
Palutena
Takamaru
Mii
Shulk
Monster Hunter
Slime
Pac-Man

Wait for the next direct and you'll begin to see this is true. One of them will be revealed then to build hype for an upcoming game."
The roster satisfies most of my hopes for this game.
It's not that bad, even if it has MH is in it.

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
He said so on this very board. Go look for his topic. It should still be on the first page.

He's going to start with Project Melee and then move to SSB4 when he gets the go ahead. About then I expect the leaks will get more accurate.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
He said so on this very board. Go look for his topic. It should still be on the first page.

He's going to start with Project Melee and then move to SSB4 when he gets the go ahead. About then I expect the leaks will get more accurate.
...Link? I can't find it on my end... :ohwell:

odie-itachi

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4356-0156-3436
What if tomorrow Diddy where to be announced paired with Dixie, would that revive the translator leak? That was the leak I liked to believe in the most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom