• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Only adds to the fact that Palutena screens might as well be real.
Precisely. You see, leaks like Waluigi here are torn apart in seconds, as you can see. And yet, the top leakbusters struggle to find a substantial problem with the Lady Palutena ones. No way it's fake.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I feel like next week will be nothing but 3ds pictures slowly proving the leak and then friday we get palutena or maybe sandbag or better both!

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Well that was quickly resolved... when you can do a google image search and find the exact model within a few seconds...

Orpheus2

Smash Cadet
Funny, it's just the Brawl assist trophy model. Turns out it was just a simple cut-and-paste job.

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
I feel like next week will be nothing but 3ds pictures slowly proving the leak and then friday we get palutena or maybe sandbag or better both!
Palutena and Sandbag duo. Where Palutena just follows Sandbag around and prods other players with her staff every once in a while Nana style. :troll:

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

Okay, you guys see these ****ing faces? ^^^^^^^^^^

Using these in your post eliminates any possibility it had of being humorous

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also something I noticed about yesterday's pic. The caption is this is no fun girls night, that basically translates this girl's leak is no fun....

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Actually, I want to say one more thing about Lady Palutena.

That charm we were all so focused on. The one we thought was a Power Star. I'd like to re-examine the possibility of it being a Power Star. The reason we were all fooled is twofold. One, from our angle, it has the right shape, and two, it appears to have little dots resembling the eyes of the Power Star on it. After taking a closer look at her Brawl artwork, I think there's nothing about the spiny charm the Power Star was revealed to be that could make that illusion. Because, in the picture with Lady Palutena's Power Star charm, we can see there's less indent than the spiny charm. Also, the points on her spiny charm curve. The points of the charm in that picture don't.

Food for thought.
I think I was onto something here. But that's just me.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Reposting this because I didn't see anybody respond to it...
BUT, this does bring up a thought to my head. Somebody earlier posted a supposed leak that involved a list of character models in the game's file because somebody somehow got access to that. Was Alfonzo listed in there, or was it Wii U character models exclusive?
A little off topic, sorry. But Sakurai isn't very good at Smash Bros, is he?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hayhkV1zGVA
What? No he's obviously the best Smash Bros. player ever. You see he taunts you by pretending to be mediocre at the game, but ties you into sudden death no matter what happens.

He then proceeds to wreck you in sudden death and victory becomes his.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I'm confused if you're saying you think it IS a powerstar still, or if it's not. The wording is a little confusing.
I still think it's a Power Star. Despite what we saw in the two pictures, the evidence for it is there.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
It's hard to say anything, since it's mostly up to perception and opinion; basically turning into the infinite "does it look more like a star or like a spiny charm?"
I looked at the spiny charm. There's no way it could generate the convincing shape of a Power Star that picture does.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
Since the Palutena discussion has slowed down, anybody wanna discuss more the PAL Office leak that got glossed over because of the. Pale Tuna?

Personally, I think the fact it includes Wonder Red lends it more credibility (and if you've read my argument for his inclusion in his support thread you'd understand why I say that), and that it includes AT's too doesn't pose a problem considering that all the Brawl AT's had renders as well.

I don't even know what page it's on now, haha, otherwise I'd quote it too.

Simensis

Smash Apprentice
Man, please tell me we should not expect a lot of false 3DS pics with *insert requested character here* now...

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Man, please tell me we should not expect a lot of false 3DS pics with *insert requested character here* now...
If it hasn't happened by now, it won't happen, at least for a while yet. Well, save for some possible easy to shoot down ones.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
I loved how Matthew even crossed out the BitF name at the bottom and replaced it with "anonymous." His attention to detail is amazingly hilarious. :joyful:

Also, I can help but find the line, "It's been taken care of" a little threatening. Sakurai's got hitmen. :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom