• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vez

Smash Apprentice
Something to note is that there's 11 "hidden" sets of char images in that link. I'm not if that's just hidden starters or actual unlockable characters for the game, but it's fairly interesting regardless.

Last edited:

Reality_Ciak

Smash Ace
Look, I'm not really sure I understand what you're getting at here. Leaks clearly happen, as the Melee roster and Brawl rosters have both been completely revealed by sources outside Nintendo prior to the game's release. In here we classify a potential leak as anything seemingly presenting the final character roster, or bits and pieces of the game, before official reveal. Not just people's predictions, but potentially legitimate leaks. We get some less than savory crap in here, but it's better to keep track of everything you can than ignore a potential success.
All I'm getting at is if something is leaked, the orginal source is Nintendo. If you get the information from outside sources, they had to have gotten their information from Nintendo in order for it to be a "leak"; Nintendo is the source of the information because they are producing it.

I understand that if I were truly leaking information, I wouldn't want the source to know I'm the one giving their information away, therefore I see why a leaker would want to be as concise as possible. The more you say, the more likely you are to get caught. So I get that legit leaks can and will be brief. What bothers me I guess is a good, legit leaker can never expose how they got the info without being caught by Nintendo, therefore we can only assume it's a leak. If we know it's a legit leak, Nintendo knows, and they will deal with it as they see fit... Unless it is known, it's just a potential leak, even if the information is true. Otherwise, we don't care how someone gets or comes up with information, if they are consistantly right, they obviously know what they're talking about and are worth listening to. Rumors. If that all makes sense. My apologies for being so technical about it. I'm just killing time until the game comes out o.O

Hoser

Smash Ace
I looked through some of those pages, and there's one that really caught my interest:
Something to note is that there's 11 "hidden" sets of char images in that link. I'm not if that's just hidden starters or actual unlockable characters for the game, but it's fairly interesting regardless.
I saw that too, then realized they also had hidden 1-10 and hidden 12. It's referring to the 12 hiddens in Brawl

swordbreaker

Smash Journeyman
All I'm getting at is if something is leaked, the orginal source is Nintendo. If you get the information from outside sources, they had to have gotten their information from Nintendo in order for it to be a "leak"; Nintendo is the source of the information because they are producing it.

I understand that if I were truly leaking information, I wouldn't want the source to know I'm the one giving their information away, therefore I see why a leaker would want to be as concise as possible. The more you say, the more likely you are to get caught. So I get that legit leaks can and will be brief. What bothers me I guess is a good, legit leaker can never expose how they got the info without being caught by Nintendo, therefore we can only assume it's a leak. If we know it's a legit leak, Nintendo knows, and they will deal with it as they see fit... Unless it is known, it's just a potential leak, even if the information is true. Otherwise, we don't care how someone gets or comes up with information, if they are consistantly right, they obviously know what they're talking about and are worth listening to. Rumors. If that all makes sense. My apologies for being so technical about it. I'm just killing time until the game comes out o.O
Uh I'm sure leaking isn't as serious as you claim. Otherwise it wouldn't keep happening every game. Enough with this crap.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
After an AC stage in brawl and Mega Man petitions, WFT could have been added to his original six picks on a whim.
http://smashboards.com/threads/ssb4-rumours-and-leaks.338842/page-757#post-16610062

Remember, Sal got the villager right DESPITE Sakurai saying that "Animal Crossing isn't violent enough" for Brawl. His "prediction" went DIRECTLY against what we previously knew from Sakurai's stance on AC in Brawl (and as we all know, it's possible for a game to have a stage without a playable character to go with it).

Then, he got WFT right, which, up until that point, no one even considered the WFT a candidate for a character.

To go AGAINST everything we knew about Sakurai's stance on Animal Crossing AND to pull a character like WFT out of the blue when no one considered her? Sal would have a better chance of being attacked by a shark that's being struck by lightning while it also won the lottery.

YeppersPeppers

Smash Journeyman
A lot of this stuff goes back to the Brawl days, as some pictures from the Brawl website can be viewed. Now, while viewing the last couple of pages of this archive, I found some interesting things. Characters who are on the Smash website have a "TO" date of either 2013 or 2014 (which means, I think, means that the character page was last updated on that date). The "FROM" dates are generally 2007 and 2008, the years that the Brawl dojo was updating.

Now, there are some other characters listed here that have a modern "TO" date, namely Ike, Lucas, Metaknight, Pokemon Trainer (strange...), Wario, Snake, and Ice Climbers. Wolf is the only veteran listed there whose "TO" date has not been updated. Many other characters names are not listed. Those are probably the ones listed under "Hidden" (but then why is Wolf's name normal?).

Oddly enough, there are two characters listed who also share the "FROM" date with other characters from Brawl: King K. Rool and Crash (Bandicoot...? Nah...). Their "TO" dates have never been updated.

I'm wondering if these updated "TO" dates on unconfirmed veterans mean anything. It could mean that these characters have pages on the site, but are currently unavailable. Or, it could mean absolutely nothing...

EDIT: The URLs for some of the Hidden characters have a "TO" year of 2012. Now I'm beginning to wonder if these modern dates have anything to do with when the new site took over the smashbros.com domain, and everything from Brawl's dojo had to be moved. Going by the way the Brawl dojo labels the URLs of hidden characters as "Hidden#", I think I can try and determine that the characters whose pages have a recent date of 2012 are Falco, Captain Falcon, R.O.B., Mr. G&W, Ganondorf, and Jigglypuff. The pages for the Brawl secret characters who have already been revealed (Luigi, Marth, Lucario, and Toon Link), are also updated with 2012. Ness is the only one without a current date.

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493

Yes, a true leaker can't say much about their position. It never seems to be a problem though, because tons of information is given away without Nintendo making any (obvious) action. granted, they can't without any backlash from the public knowing they somehow lost it.

Given that, it didn't stop the X&Y leaker from revealing tons and tons of detailed information about the game months in advance. I surely hope you don't think he merely "guessed" the exact weaknesses, strengths, resistances and things that are resisted by fairy type, let alone Sky Battles and super training and the like. Some things were wrong, but those were minor compared to the bombs dropped. It's not always guessing, and it's not that way with the Smash leaks either. At least the real ones. This leak seems very similar to those, in that it has yet to be proven incorrect, is very brief, etc.

I still maintain it's ludicrous and delusional to think predicting Villager, Mega Man and WFT in the correct order who appeared literally the next day was "A lucky guess." and I really hope you don't honestly believe that. I really, truly don't.

Duster72

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheFateSystem
3DS FC
4124-4990-2937
On the WFT prediction... I've always thought it could be a very very well educated guess. Based on sales and popularity of the game, someone could have taken a complete shot. Afterall, Wii Fit was very important for Wii sales, and one of their smartest hardware experiments yet. The Sal leak looks better and better, but we can't blindly believe without considering he may just be very smart and very lucky. After an AC stage in brawl and Mega Man petitions, WFT could have been added to his original six picks on a whim.
It absolutely could. It's been said hundreds of times, but here we go:

TO SAL LEAK SUPPORTERS:
It's still possible that it was simply a shot in the dark that happened to be right. It was only revealed as a "leak" after being posted as a prediction. The leaker seems to be proven credible by several sources, but there is a distinct possibility this is all an elaborate hoax. I mean, "X and Y pokemon" is still pretty vague, even when the roster of eligible Pokémon is fairly small.

TO SAL LEAK DENIERS:
It's just as possible that this is a credible leak. There's tons of support to it, and it would indeed be a VERY lucky guess, having gotten 3 out of 6, and missing no one that was shown off at E3. It's not a proven fact, but it's not something that should be ignored either.

IN CONCLUSION:
This is a very moot point. Stop arguing pages after pages. Just keep the info in the back of your mind.

Seems legit, only he was wrong. It's Dr.Piccolo :awesome:
You mean
Metal Dr. Piccolo. Never too many versions of the same character.

Those are Brawl's hidden characters. There is nothing to look into at all, so don't.

EDIT: Proof. Look at how the urls are listed on the archived Brawl site.

Last edited:

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
Are there really that many decent character choices left?
Probably well over 200, actually.

He would have to reevaluate the animal crossing franchise.
I love it when people try to use the words "Sakurai" and "would have to" in the same sentence...

The only way I could see him "reevaluating" AC is if it somehow became violent, which it certainly has NOT.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'm not denying the leak at all, I just am hesitant to believe it, as with all leaks that simply cannot be proven until launch. Hell, the guy didn't even post it as a leak to begin with, they were just his self admitted 'unlikely predictions'. When he half right, everyone took him for a prophet. All I'm saying is you can just as easily jump to believing it as you can dismissing it.

Personally, I feel this leak hinges completely on his second WTF character, the Choir Boy. We'll know Pac-Man's fate by E3.

Reality_Ciak

Smash Ace
Uh I'm sure leaking isn't as serious as you claim. Otherwise it wouldn't keep happening every game. Enough with this crap.
That's assuming it's happening. What did I say that makes it serious? Deal with as they see fit? I mean, I'd fire them and or sue Lol. If it is truly happening, and there's evidence that it is a leak, it's not going to be coming from the same person everytime. Or maybe it is, they're just that good with personas to protect their identity. All I'm getting at is, due to the sketchiness of the act, we will never know if a leak is competely legit unless they are caught. And we might not even know if they are caught depending if Nintendo cleans up well. So every leak is a potential leak until proven or disproven. And being accurate doesn't prove that they knew from inside information. We can only assume. Don't get me wrong, it's a very fair assumption.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
The actual probability of Sal correctly guessing all 3 of the E3 reveals with 6 guesses is astoundingly low. If you want to argue against math, be my guest, but I won't hold out much respect for you. The fact remains that the leak is possible and at this point probable. At the same time, it is in the realm of possibility that it WAS a guess. It's not likely, but it could have happened. Even likelier is that Sal (or his source) has incomplete or faulty knowledge of the game. Regardless, all of the characters (even the chorus men, when you actually objectively look at them) make sense in the context of the game. I could easily see them as possible newcomers. (IF it is true, I hold out hope for other newcomers as well.)

I'm getting tired of this back and forth though, there is nothing to disprove this leak right now. It could be a guess, but there is nothing that can prove that at the moment. It's a massive waste of time arguing it until E3 or game release (or if we get any of the "leaked" characters as a PoTD assist trophy or stage hazard.)

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
I'm not denying the leak at all, I just am hesitant to believe it, as with all leaks that simply cannot be proven until launch. Hell, the guy didn't even post it as a leak to begin with, they were just his self admitted 'unlikely predictions'. When he half right, everyone took him for a prophet. All I'm saying is you can just as easily jump to believing it as you can dismissing it.

Personally, I feel this leak hinges completely on his second WTF character, the Choir Boy. We'll know Pac-Man's fate by E3.
Fair enough, but I just can't see him predicting the order in which villager, WFT and MM were revealed and being right about two hugely unexpected characters (one who Sakurai had already "banned" from SSB) as being a coincidence.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Doubting a leak with completely off the wall character choices like this one, if every single one of them comes true seems...asinine.

Reality_Ciak

Smash Ace
My bottom line point is that being accurate doesn't proven that the information was leaked, it just confirms that the information you are calling a leak ended up being true. So leak or not, it's what you want to see. Or not see if you don't want to be spoiled. Done being technical :)

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'm getting tired of this back and forth though, there is nothing to disprove this leak right now. It could be a guess, but there is nothing that can prove that at the moment. It's a massive waste of time arguing it until E3 or game release (or if we get any of the "leaked" characters as a PoTD assist trophy or stage hazard.)
Imagine the absolute storm that would be this thread if Sakurai introduced a Rhythm Heaven stage.

Smash G

Smash Journeyman
I'm the one actually posting evidence as opposed to spouting fallacious claims with nothing to back them up... and I'M the ignorant one?

Don't even know how to respond to this one lol.
One thread that happened on the internet is not indicative of the internet at that time. It is not evidence because it is so insufficient. One personal experience from a limited perspective is not sufficient. At the time I was in communities that were not this one (IGN and stuff) and saw these guesses continuously, in more than one thread. I'd say that's better than your limited scope of your "evidence". But why don't I show you those sites? Well, doing a Google search for Brawl roster guesses and limiting that search to like 2006-2008 and we get a poo-ton of posts. Hey, here's one from 2007 from THESE boards? http://smashboards.com/threads/timekeepers-brawl-roster.125292/
And you don't have to look for to realize these characters are guessed a LOT in a LOT of places. Google is your friend.

Now look at all the bajillion Google Results from those years that guessed those characters and take your jaw off the floor for being sooooo wrong.

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
...I really shouldn't come to this thread. It's likely a leading cause of brain damage.

Curse my want to see if Sal's source has somehow been disproven. Of course he hasn't. Just more circles.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
Doubting a leak with completely off the wall character choices like this one, if every single one of them comes true seems...asinine.
I think it's already asinine to doubt it after WFT and villager.

One was a character Sakurai had PERSONALLY SHOT DOWN FOR SSB and the other was a character NO ONE considered.

Also, was Mega Man likely? Sure, but since Namco is developing it, it would've made more sense to predict PacMan right out of the gate.

swordbreaker

Smash Journeyman
Probably well over 200, actually.

I love it when people try to use the words "Sakurai" and "would have to" in the same sentence...

The only way I could see him "reevaluating" AC is if it somehow became violent, which it certainly has NOT.
"One thing that was kind of a challenge is that we haven't had a lot of new characters from Nintendo since Captain Olimar [that could work well in a fighting game]; a lot of games have been Mario titles or new iterations of existing series."

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493

One was a character Sakurai had PERSONALLY SHOT DOWN FOR SSB and the other was a character NO ONE considered.

Also, was Mega Man likely? Sure, but since Namco is developing it, it would've made more sense to predict PacMan right out of the gate.
Well, apparently sense left the field a long time ago.

Seriously there's absolutely no reason ti disbelieve this rumor right now. I understand caution, and also how not having your favorite character on it can be cause for distress (Do you guys REMEMBER how much I hated the **** out of Betternet? Guess what's dead and this isn't?) but just actually THINK about it for a second, instead of going "It was probably a lucky guess. WHAT KIND OF SENSE DOES THAT MAKE, WHEN SAKURAI ADDED WFT BECAUSE LITERALLY NO ONE REQUESTED HER? (and other reasons, but that's the one he gave.)

Last edited:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117

Megaman was 50/50... a lot of people argued against him because of the perceived hate Capcom is giving him. He was very highly requested and was predicted for the E3 reveal a decent amount of the time, but he wasn't considered a shoe-in.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

He did predict Pac-Man out of the gate. His original leak predicted Pac-Man for E3 too.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
He did predict Pac-Man out of the gate. His original leak predicted Pac-Man for E3 too.
Here we go again.

Yes. Pac-man wasn't at E3 but is very clearly in the game, which I'm pretty sure is all the actual source mentioned. Are we quite done?

CaptainCrisb

Smash Journeyman
One thread that happened on the internet is not indicative of the internet at that time. It is not evidence because it is so insufficient. One personal experience from a limited perspective is not sufficient. At the time I was in communities that were not this one (IGN and stuff) and saw these guesses continuously, in more than one thread. I'd say that's better than your limited scope of your "evidence". But why don't I show you those sites? Well, doing a Google search for Brawl roster guesses and limiting that search to like 2006-2008 and we get a poo-ton of posts. Hey, here's one from 2007 from THESE boards? http://smashboards.com/threads/timekeepers-brawl-roster.125292/
And you don't have to look for to realize these characters are guessed a LOT in a LOT of places. Google is your friend.

Now look at all the bajillion Google Results from those years that guessed those characters and take your jaw off the floor for being sooooo wrong.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
"One thing that was kind of a challenge is that we haven't had a lot of new characters from Nintendo since Captain Olimar [that could work well in a fighting game]; a lot of games have been Mario titles or new iterations of existing series."
Villager isn't new. Animal Crossing came out in 2001 and I believe there was a game before that called "Animal Village" that was Japan only.

Villager is just one more member of a HUGE honking list of old, potential newcomers, newcomers that Sakurai hasn't already said he wouldn't include.

Sorry, dude, but Sal's "guess" was more educated than you think. ;)

The reveal date of characters is easily subject to change. It's entirely possible that they opted to push Pac-Man and Mii to a later date.

It's more the fact that he's 4 for 4 right now. He missed Rosalina, but as I said a few pages back, she might not have been a lock in the roster at the time he got the info.

He's already beaten ASTRONOMICAL odds in predicting WFT and villager.

Last edited:

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
Alright, I need to know something. Do we 100% know, for certain, as in straight from the mouth of god, that Roy was cut because of time? Everything I see suggests that is simply fanon. Guys, Roy's only persisting popularity is in smash. His time has passed. He only ever was in one game that came out after melee, with a cameo in 7 and a spotpass and dlc rep in awakening, alongside dozens of others including Ike. Roy was a product of his time and the FE series has far more recent and popular reps to pick from. Ike maaaaaay have a shot but Awakening is the next big thing. Ike's legacy has at least lasted longer than Roy's (who's game never even got released in the west) but barely. Chrom, Lucina, Avatar. These characters currently have the stage in their series. Marth's legacy floods Awakening. The most logical occurance will be for Sakurai to keep the legacy character and swap out flavors of the day.

Guys, I know you liked Roy. I get that. And I know Ike is popular. But everyone keeps building up their wishlists and wanting more and more characters and eventually we have to accept that while we want all the FE characters in the game, it just won't happen. Any rumor or leak I see that lists Roy I instantly dismiss.

Let me remind you guys of something. We almost lost Fire Emblem. I almost had to accept one of my favorite video game franchises would end. Awakening and its million sales SAVED the series from annihalation. It makes nothing but sense to include a rep from not only the single most popular game in the series, but from the game that saved that series in the first place.

Maybe we'll get Ike. Maybe. It isn't impossible. But Chrom has Aether, so we don't even need Ike for that. It'll be a miracle if we get Roy. But I can say that if FE is getting another rep, it WILL be either Cheom or Lucina, and since Lucina is a spoiler character, Chrom is more likely. I'm sorry, but this is the reality I see.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Here we go again.

Yes. Pac-man wasn't at E3 but is very clearly in the game, which I'm pretty sure is all the actual source mentioned. Are we quite done?
I'm not trying to start anything again, I don't think Pac-Man being held back has anything to do with the validity of the leak. I'm just saying technically Pac-Man was predicted 'out of the gate', seeing as he was in his first round of predictions.

It makes sense to only show one of two new 3rd party reps in the initial trailer.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
I'm not trying to start anything again, I don't think Pac-Man being held back has anything to do with the validity of the leak. I'm just saying technically Pac-Man was predicted 'out of the gate', seeing as he was in his first round of predictions.

It makes sense to only show one of two new 3rd party reps in the initial trailer.
I thought he predicted villager, WFT and Megaman in the accurate order for the first SSB4 reveal trailer. Is that not correct?

I know he predicted Pac-Man as well. I'm just saying that, if these were GUESSES, PM would've been a more likely choice to guess at for the reveal.

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
The reveal date of characters is easily subject to change. It's entirely possible that they opted to push Pac-Man and Mii to a later date.

It's more the fact that he's 4 for 4 right now. He missed Rosalina, but as I said a few pages back, she might not have been a lock in the roster at the time he got the info.

I still say he predicted Greninja, we just don't know the full story. It's too timely to be a coincidence to me. So he's 5/6 in my book, just because Rosalina never got mentioned.

But of course people are going to use that as ammo against him, despite him still not being technically wrong, as if they had been predicting an XY newcomer alllllll along.

That's the way this works I guess.

That's certainly true. And fair. Either way, I expect (as I think we all do.) that we'll see Pac-man at E3 this year.

Last edited:

swordbreaker

Smash Journeyman
Villager isn't new. Animal Crossing came out in 2001 and I believe there was a game before that called "Animal Village" that was Japan only.

Villager is just one more member of a HUGE honking list of old, potential newcomers, newcomers that Sakurai hasn't already said he wouldn't include.

Sorry, dude, but Sal's "guess" was more educated than you think. ;)

What are you talking about? He is born at the same time as Olimar that he also mentioned as new because since melee Nintendo has mostly been doing rehashes and focusing on main franchises, and Sakurai is clearly not seeing any potential in expanding characters in the Zelda, Mario area at that time.

Come to Wii U and we have the same problem. Who the hell is he going to chose for new characters? Bowser Jr? Toad? He'll have to look at characters he previously looked at and said they didn't work that fans also wanted. He literally had no choice unless he wanted to dig up dead franchises or "roster padding characters".

That quote is from Sakurai not from me and it was made AFTER Brawl was out.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I thought he predicted villager, WFT and Megaman in the accurate order for the first SSB4 reveal trailer. Is that not correct?

I know he predicted Pac-Man as well. I'm just saying that, if these were GUESSES, PM would've been a more likely choice to guess at for the reveal.
This is his original post, in the thread about E3 character predictions. He didn't predict the order of reveals.

Screen Shot 2014-04-13 at 12.04.59 pm.png

Duster72

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheFateSystem
3DS FC
4124-4990-2937
Alright, I need to know something. Do we 100% know, for certain, as in straight from the mouth of god, that Roy was cut because of time? snip
Short answer: no. But we do know that data for Roy, Mewtwo, and Dr. Mario were present in the game. People assume they were cut due to time constraints due to Sakurai stating numerous times throughout the development of Brawl and Wii U/3DS that he dislikes removing characters very much. Anyone please correct me if there's an interview or something that says otherwise.

Can someone explain this list to me?
Unfortunately, no. I lack the knowledge to do so, and everyone else in this thread seems fairly beat as well. The wayback machine is a website that archives the last date of change or erasure of any given web address. It should be obvious, however, that this was manipulated by some means, and Trails will not be a Smash Bros character lol.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
This is his original post, in the thread about E3 character predictions. He didn't predict the order of reveals.

View attachment 12102
I will point out here that he doesn't technically say those are E3 predictions. Just to be nitpicky BACK to the thread.

Now if Sal said his source said they were E3 reveals, it might be a bit more interesting, but it's still worth pointing out that all six characters are most likely in the game, in addition to the ones leaked on Tuesday.

If some kind of rhythm heaven character shows up that in any way resembles Marshal though, I sure hope everyone acknowledges the leak instead of pointing at guesses.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I will point out here that he doesn't technically say those are E3 predictions. Just to be nitpicky BACK to the thread.

Now if Sal said his source said they were E3 reveals, it might be a bit more interesting, but it's still worth pointing out that all six characters are most likely in the game, in addition to the ones leaked on Tuesday.

If some kind of rhythm heaven character shows up that in any way resembles Marshal though, I sure hope everyone acknowledges the leak instead of pointing at guesses.
That's true. Was just pointing out he didn't predict their order. It's very possible at that stage he knew about those six characters and just posted them all to cover himself/ look like a god.

This would be a completely different story if it had have been Little Mac, Mii and Pac-Man revealed. Sure, he still guessed three, but a much easier three to pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom