• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

There was an article thing back in November stating that Gamestop had the release date for April 8th. The article is pretty much bull**** and wrong but I still have a weird feeling that it'll come out a LOT sooner than anyone thinks. Don't ask me why 'cause there's really no reason to believe it'll come out that soon, I'm just going by the vibes.

HIMYM.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
I think it depends on what else Nintendo has in store. If there is indeed a Wii U Zelda game coming out this year, I could see Smash coming out around September.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I think it depends on what else Nintendo has in store. If there is indeed a Wii U Zelda game coming out this year, I could see Smash coming out around September.
I expect Zelda to be shown at E3, then arrive next year, personally. ^^

Anyways, any new developments? I saw that Mewtwo fake, but nothing after that.

NNID
aiw1198

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=6LEtjV14u-c
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C7iVIuNXY70
I'm probably trying too hard to crack this leak but these both closely resemble the leak. They are Palutena AR cards that were/are purchasable in conjunction with KI: Uprising. I apologize, again, if I am wasting your time here. Especially if this leak turns out to be real (which it probably is).
All I can say buddy is that the model is original, which flaws your video arguments back to its crab-shell.

NNID
aiw1198
All I can say buddy is that the model is original, which flaws your video arguments back to its crab-shell.
It's much more probable (it being an original model), just saw the resemblance and thought I might get a second opinion on it. I'm completely open to that opinion mainly because it's alike to mine but I just wondered if I'd found something there.
I'm also not sure if I can see that chain/tassel on her shield on the video with it not being on the photo

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
It's much more probable (it being an original model), just saw the resemblance and thought I might get a second opinion on it. I'm completely open to that opinion mainly because it's alike to mine but I just wondered if I'd found something there.
I'm also not sure if I can see that chain/tassel on her shield on the video with it not being on the photo
She hold's the tassel when in combat. http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120627193953/kidicarus/images/d/dd/PalutenaBrawl.png
You can also see a small piece of it on the bottom corner of the shield in one of the pictures. A lot of people have noticed that the resemblance to the statue is very uncanny, with the bangs on her hair being curved like it is in the leak. You can also see how the tassel looks when she's not holding it on the statue. You can see the white piece in the leaked shots in that statue a bit.

Last edited:

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
I expect Zelda to be shown at E3, then arrive next year, personally. ^^

Anyways, any new developments? I saw that Mewtwo fake, but nothing after that.
Yeah I don't expect Zelda for another year at least, but there was that listing on Walmart that had "Zelda 2 Wii U" slated for this year.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Yeah I don't expect Zelda for another year at least, but there was that listing on Walmart that had "Zelda 2 Wii U" slated for this year.
Zelda 2 Wii-U? That better be a extreme overhault/remake of Zelda 2. How Amazing that would be~
Thank you. ^^ However, I fear I've/we've gone off topic now. D:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Is this trophy rotatable, I imagine this originates from Brawl and thought it closely resembles the leak... I apologize if this is a waste of time. I don't currently own any Smash games sadly...
No, the eyes on the Brawl Trophy are different. Plus there's the rope.

Motor Bug2005

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MotorBug2005
She hold's the tassel when in combat. http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120627193953/kidicarus/images/d/dd/PalutenaBrawl.png
You can also see a small piece of it on the bottom corner of the shield in one of the pictures. A lot of people have noticed that the resemblance to the statue is very uncanny, with the bangs on her hair being curved like it is in the leak. You can also see how the tassel looks when she's not holding it on the statue. You can see the white piece in the leaked shots in that statue a bit.
It might just be me but I think that's her hand you can see just below her shield.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Have we talked about the leaked mewtwo screenshot? Seems more legit to me than any other leak thus far.
You mean the one on Pyrosphere that's Mewtwo's Melee model pasted over Samus?

Or the one of the Mega Mewtwo Y Brawl hack on SSB4's Battlefield against Pikachu, who has been copied from one of his page pics?

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
You mean the one on Pyrosphere that's Mewtwo's Melee model pasted over Samus?

Or the one of the Mega Mewtwo Y Brawl hack on SSB4's Battlefield against Pikachu, who has been copied from one of his page pics?
That one. And who's to say that it's copy-pasted, it could just be that Pikachu is falling helplessly.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
That one. And who's to say that it's copy-pasted, it could just be that Pikachu is falling helplessly.
Everyone's to say it's copy pasted, because it's been proven to match the Pikachu from this picture:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom