• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

iam8bit

Smash Ace
If Kojima really has no idea about Snake being in, or legitimately considers him "not likely" to be included, then Snake's out.

There's no way that Snake is in without Kojima knowing. The roster's likely been decided for months.

Alright I've heard enough. This isn't a rumor/leak anymore, this is now news related to Snake.

Take the rest of this discussion to the Veteran Snake thread.
Oh.

While we're at it, can all this Shulk discussion be taken to Shulk's thread plz?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Semi-on topic, what leaks would live and what would die if any of the following characters were announced tomorrow?

Yoshi
Jigglypuff
Pokemon Trainer
Mewtwo
Pichu (covering all bases)

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Can I just say that the Battlenet leak does say that Pac-Man and Ganondorf will be announced in a Nintendo Direct at E3
But Nintendo has stated they really want to have a massive presence at this years E3 (While heavily implying on a live show.)
Even if the leak is old the live events have be booked way in advance, so that does make the rumour less credible then the others.
But others can prove me wrong
When did nintendo say that?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Semi-on topic, what leaks would live and what would die if any of the following characters were announced tomorrow?

Yoshi
Jigglypuff
Pokemon Trainer
Mewtwo
Pichu (covering all bases)
If anything, Pokemon Trainer and Mewtwo would do the most.

KingBroly

Smash Lord
Opinion: Nintendo should charge 3rd parties to get a playable character in Smash Bros. It'd cut down on needless speculation, as well as get more games on Nintendo's platforms.

Also, if someone's going to make a fake character, at least get the design from the game right instead of crossing the streams (See: Zero Suit Samus)

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I think just about every leak would die if Pichu was revealed.
That being said that isn't likely at all. Which leaks have specified a reveal tomorrow?
Pokemon Trainer would screw up a few I suppose.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Bomberman is a no due to the fact the creators stated in an interview that they did not want him in any Super Smash Bros game
But I'm all for my wittle Simon getting in
Why? He fought Snake and Optimus Prime before. And it's not like the B man hasn't crossed over with Nintnedo before.

Come to think of it, do Bomberman's original creators have any control over him anymore?

D

Deleted member

Why? He fought Snake and Optimus Prime before. And it's not like the B man hasn't crossed over with Nintnedo before.

Come to think of it, do Bomberman's original creators have any control over him anymore?
Hudson Soft are dead, have been for a couple years now

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Okay guys.

Let's keep this thread leak oriented.

Infractions will be given out to those who ignore the rules.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
http://i.imgur.com/WffqhMq.png
Has this been posted yet? I apologize if so.
Here are the claimed characters:
Ridley
King K. Rool
Isaac
Andy
Saki
Shulk
Ghirahim
Pac-Man
Rosalina & Luma
Little Mac
Chrom
Mii
WFT
Villager
Mewtwo(Returning)

New Assists:
Skull Kid
Ashley
Mother Brain
Zant
Ghosts from Pac-Man
Glass Joe
Kremlings

Last edited:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
=
Bomberman is a no due to the fact the creators stated in an interview that they did not want him in any Super Smash Bros game
Where was this exactly? Please show me in a private message or the Bomberman support thread. Because i believe that you were lied to.

Last edited:

YT123

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Olaf551
3DS FC
5069-4175-0996
Ridley
King K. Rool
Isaac
Andy
Saki
Shulk
Ghirahim
Pac-Man
Rosalina & Luma
Little Mac
Chrom
Mii
WFT
Villager
Mewtwo(Returning)

New Assists:
Skull Kid
Ashley
Mother Brain
Zant
Ghosts from Pac-Man
Glass Joe
Kremlings
Wait, so this leak was posted before the reveal of Rosalina + Luma/Mother Brain/Ashley/Little Mac? Doesn't that make it pretty legit?

SirGalvan

Smash Journeyman
Wait, so this leak was posted before the reveal of Rosalina + Luma/Mother Brain/Ashley/Little Mac? Doesn't that make it pretty legit?
Somehow it was proven pages back to be false something about the date being switched somehow

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Opinion: Nintendo should charge 3rd parties to get a playable character in Smash Bros. It'd cut down on needless speculation, as well as get more games on Nintendo's platforms.

Also, if someone's going to make a fake character, at least get the design from the game right instead of crossing the streams (See: Zero Suit Samus)
If that was a real then there would be no 3rd party characters in Smash.

Except Snake.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I wonder it there's a way to prove that it was.

December 18th - Rosalina & Luma Reveal.
January 15th - Ashley Assist Trophy.
February 7th - Mother Brain Assist Trophy.
February 14th - Little Mac Reveal.

If this was legitimately posted on that day, then it guessed all of those.

So I imagine that it wasn't. I for one would not like it as it has my two most hated newcomers and a Zant AT.

@ SirGalvan SirGalvan how exactly was it disproven?

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Ridley
King K. Rool
Isaac
Andy
Saki
Shulk
Ghirahim
Pac-Man
Rosalina & Luma
Little Mac
Chrom
Mii
WFT
Villager
Mewtwo(Returning)

New Assists:
Skull Kid
Ashley
Mother Brain
Zant
Ghosts from Pac-Man
Glass Joe
Kremlings
That was proven to be edited if I remember correctly. The time stamp is edited.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Eh, I think that would hurt Smash and not affect anything else. I mean, most people aren't jumping at the chance to pay to have their character's in.

SirGalvan

Smash Journeyman
I wonder it there's a way to prove that it was.

December 18th - Rosalina & Luma Reveal.
January 15th - Ashley Assist Trophy.
February 7th - Mother Brain Assist Trophy.
February 14th - Little Mac Reveal.

If this was legitimately posted on that day, then it guessed all of those.

So I imagine that it wasn't. I for one would not like it as it has my two most hated newcomers and a Zant AT.

@ SirGalvan SirGalvan how exactly was it disproven?
I can not remember who it was but someone proved it to be edited Im using Swampasaur as evidence as they also remember it being disproven as well

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Ridley
King K. Rool
Isaac
Andy
Saki
Shulk
Ghirahim
Pac-Man
Rosalina & Luma
Little Mac
Chrom
Mii
WFT
Villager
Mewtwo(Returning)

New Assists:
Skull Kid
Ashley
Mother Brain
Zant
Ghosts from Pac-Man
Glass Joe
Kremlings
I'm pretty sure that's an old rumor that we debunked already, the difference is that Palutena and the mention of her leak is removed, who of which killed it earlier as the time stamp took place before that leak.

Last edited:

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
The random white line on top of "New Assist Trophies" makes me think it's an obvious edit. Same for the white line of top of the smash bros picture, and under the image size. Are those white lines usually supposed to be there?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'm pretty sure that's an old rumor that we debunked already, the difference is that Palutena and the mention of her leak is removed, who of which killed it earlier as the time stamp took place before that leak.
Trying to revive your leak by changing it to an earlier date.

Shameful.

Last edited:
The random white line on top of "New Assist Trophies" makes me think it's an obvious edit. Same for the white line of top of the smash bros picture, and under the image size. Are those white lines usually supposed to be there?
That could be because the rumor was split into several posts, and someone just wanted to stitch them together to make it a more wieldy screen cap. Good eye, though; I'd have not noticed the lines otherwise.

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
That could be because the rumor was split into several posts, and someone just wanted to stitch them together to make it a more wieldy screen cap. Good eye, though; I'd have not noticed the lines otherwise.
Well that's certainly possible. Still wondering about the ones directly attached on top of the picture, and under the image size (both data and literal size). If it's not it might be some sort of settings with someone browser or 4chan. I don't understand that website and probably never will, so I'd never really know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom