• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
I'm not a fan boy I just think the character is cool. Is that hard to understand? >_>

Btw: I never thought shadow would get in.. hes just a character I like and would be cool to have so whatever. Ghirahim though... would make sense

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
What leak are you looking at?
"Mr. Prediction" says that there is a "Pokémon Trainer" and a "Pokémon Master".
That alone discredits the entire "prediction".
Yeah he says Pokemon Trainer will now be a Kalos trainer with the new starters. Pokemon master will have Squirtle/Ivy/Charizard. Imagine if they were all final level? : O

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Nintendo announces their Directs a day before they normally happen. If Mr. Predicting Guy's prediction about the 30th is true, then there HAS to be a new Nintendo Direct announcement tomorrow. Otherwise he's sh*t outta luck.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Denial. It's fine though. Like I said I don't necessarily believe that mr predictions is right but if he is i'll be laughing.
Yea I was thinking earlier jeez if SOMEHOW this guy is right... some of the stuff I said... It would be so funny to a third party. But thank goodness this guy basically said that he doesn't know anything by confirming Master Hand as playable.

D

Deleted member

All we need to do is wait until the 30th rolls around. Then we'll undeniably see that...

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
Btw I never thought shadow would get in.. I just like the character. I did think Ghirahim would have a good chance though
Yea I was thinking earlier jeez if SOMEHOW this guy is right... some of the stuff I said... It would be so funny to a third party. But thank goodness this guy basically said that he doesn't know anything by confirming Master Hand as playable.
I mean... hes playable in melee so why not haha. Also he could have done that to make people go crazy but yeah I don't know loool I just want the pokemon master thing to be true but if this turns out to be false I will be 100% fine with that, because Falco still has a chance.

D

Deleted member

So, what you want is for Pokémon Trainer to go under a new name with no other changes (since the lineup is STILL Char/Squirt/Ivy), while some other character gets the old name while ripping off the exact same gimmick but different typing order (Gren/Fenn/Quill).

Yeah, any leak with two Pokémon Trainers is automatically false considering the amount of work that goes into just one of them.

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord
Looks like the Palutena was real after all.

Same face, and model. The hair is the same as well. And the overall art style is a dead match
No charms, but its just a statue. Even the staff is dead on. THIS IS IT GUYS

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
So, what you want is for Pokémon Trainer to go under a new name with no other changes (since the lineup is STILL Char/Squirt/Ivy), while some other character gets the old name while ripping off the exact same gimmick but different typing order (Gren/Fenn/Quill).

Yeah, any leak with two Pokémon Trainers is automatically false considering the amount of work that goes into just one of them.
Who said thats all I want? I even said earlier imagine if Pokemon master had all fully evolved pokemon. And how would the new kalos starters be the same? They DO have different moves you know.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
We can declare a tentative strike one against Mr. Prediction. He declared that the WiiU stage would be the Underworld. Though he admitted he was going by memory and hadn't seen all the stages.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest

pic of the day "Palutena is just a statue in this game. Not a character. Not an assist trophy and not a final smash."
(insert troll face here)

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
So ... does this deconfirm Palutena?
Does this deconfrim the leak?
Or does it support?

I mean this could be her home stage when you unlock her ... maybe.
I don't know what to think anymore.

lightdasher

Smash Lord
It lacks the second row of dangly things on it.
Read v
Its a statue, it doesnt need to worry about belt details. Don't be oblivious the the face. Theres no denying the face matches the leak. That face is so distinct compared to her uprising/brawl face
If you're also going to be pedantic about her belt stuff, it doesn't match up with her official artwork either
http://images.wikia.com/kidicarus/images/8/8e/Palutena_Uprising.png

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
whos ready for another 100 pages?

This is Sakurai saying "You see this? Yea that leak is fake so get over it." But I can see some discrepancies between the statue and the leak.

The staff is a different size in each.
Her necklace looks like its spherical here but not so in the leak.
There also seems to be a new sash between the necklace and whatever circle thing is on her hip.
And the ornaments on her dress look different.

Palutena leak is FAKE!!!!

sorry guys Palutena is the only newcomer I want but this pic denies the leak but not her chances of being in the game (i hope)

lightdasher

Smash Lord

This is Sakurai saying "You see this? Yea that leak is fake so get over it." But I can see some discrepancies between the statue and the leak.

There also seems to be a new sash between the necklace and whatever circle thing is on her hip.

sorry guys Palutena is the only newcomer I want but this pic denies the leak but not her chances of being in the game (i hope)
Not to sound like I'm in denial or anything, but I just want to point out that comparing a statue to an actual living thing isn't as black and white as you make it out to be.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658

The Gigantic ROB in port town was different from his brawl model as well. This proves absolutely nothing.

Thanks @Hammer B for posting this pic in the miiverse thread

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Safe to say Palutena's taking over again, much to her delight. Let the Palutena theories, and all that science resume, under the name of Professor Palutena! (couldn't think of anything clever)

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Not to sound like I'm in denial or anything, but I just want to point out that comparing a statue to an actual living thing isn't as black and white as you make it out to be.
Yea I guess you're right. but still just some things to think about. I really want Palutena to be playable. I would think that they use the same design for the characters whether they are a statue or not. the only difference being the color. and... lack of movement.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Guys you must remember 2 things.

1. Its just a background statue.
B. The 3DS versions of the models are slightly different than the Wii U version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom