• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Why don't we just have a separate thread just for this leak, since its caused so much fuzz.

Or even a "leaked screenshots thread" to accompany this thread.
I'd be up for that. I mean, it's generated around 60 pages of discussion, so...

Midge

Smash Apprentice
The new Smash theme is gonna be the Dr.Wily remix from the Mega Man trailer.

But seriously, that better actually be in the game in some form

Simensis

Smash Apprentice
Again, compile any leaks with Rosalina before she was shown off. Then from those, look for any that mention Palutena. If you have the time and desire.
Assuming Palutena is confirmed, it would be another nice score for the translator leak.
I think we should check the "death and alive leaks" post. Thought now it must be like hundreds of gifs, palutena hype and waifus posts behind. (Not that I complain :p)

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Not that there is any rumors that I know of out there about it, but what do you think the new Smash musical theme will be like?
See now, the first part of that sentence should imply the second part is better off discussed elsewhere.

This isn't a music thread either boys, especially if it doesn't relate to the leaks or rumors.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
A nice addition to this thread would be if the OP was updated with the Palutena pics, along with any information that either supports or goes against them being legit.

See now, the first part of that sentence should imply the second part is better off discussed elsewhere.

This isn't a music thread either boys, especially if it doesn't relate to the leaks or rumors.
Are the light house or pool room forums good places for the waifu thread? :troll:

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
Well I previously said this leak is either real or very (very very) well done, and I stand by that. If it's fake it's head over heels better than any other fake Smash leak ever, and if it's real I just hope Palutena isn't an AT.
At this point, you might as well add a Palutena sprite to that mighty fine signature of yours.

...Palutena is real 2401

Soupenomics

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0361-6913-7316
The Palutena leak and finals week don't come together to make a good sleep schedule.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Are the light house or pool room forums good places for the waifu thread? :troll:
I leave that up to the mods of those sections, though the Pool Room would probably be your better bet.

At this point, you might as well add a Palutena sprite to that mighty fine signature of yours.

...Palutena is real 2401
I think that's jumping the gun a little. It is still unconfirmed and all, and might not get confirmed for a while yet. Though hopefully we do get some sort of definitive info sooner than later, especially if the cat really is out of the bag.

And I'm glad you like it, though I personally didn't make it, so it wouldn't be up to me anyway.

Is there a music thread? I wanted to make one because I can't find one.
Here you go.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Just to let you guys have some food for thought: These pictures. Even the top leakbusters have admitted they've found little to nothing wrong with the images of Lady Palutena.

Something I wanted to state before heading off to sleep.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I feel like I'm the only one on here who doesn't think the Palutena pics are real... And I realize I can't give a good answer as to why they're not, but it's just a gut feeling, and I'm worried that people are going to be severely heartbroken, especially when they say things like "It's a sure thing" and "Even if it is fake, she is definitely going to be in it." I remember people saying that about characters in melee and brawl. Hope she is in it for her fans though!! But does anybody else agree with me, or are you all convinced it's real?

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman
I feel like I'm the only one on here who doesn't think the Palutena pics are real... And I realize I can't give a good answer as to why they're not, but it's just a gut feeling, and I'm worried that people are going to be severely heartbroken, especially when they say things like "It's a sure thing" and "Even if it is fake, she is definitely going to be in it." I remember people saying that about characters in melee and brawl. Hope she is in it for her fans though!! But does anybody else agree with me, or are you all convinced it's real?
I'm not convinced, like, placing bets, or anything - I'm just leaning more to that than anything else. But hey man, I respect the gut feeling... I have a gut feeling Lil Mac won't be a playable character in the game, yet I have no evidence supporting my feeling. And I hope he is, for the fans, I just don't think he will be.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
See the thing about me though, is I'm not going to be heartbroken if she isn't in it. She's not the character(s) I'm gunning for the most. I just am confident enough that I'll flaunt it at this point.

It takes all types to run the world though.

@PreacherDude That's great, but some opinions must be kept to themselves! :shades:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I want to dislike it, but for some reason I can't. It's too ****ing chill!!

Still though. Gonna remember all these guys with their adverse opinions. Soon... :shades: All 2 of them...

Edit: This is the leak thread. So how about...that...uh...

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Ok guys, sorry about off-topic, but I'll balance this post out.

To all of those who were waiting....including @shinpichu @ Souless_shadow Souless_shadow and @SuperMii3D.....we have the official waifu thread:
http://smashboards.com/threads/official-smash-waifu-thread.346593/

----------------------------------------------------------------

Now to get down to business! Can we generally agree that any leaks which pop up right after a newcomer is revealed (and just happen to include that newcomer :rolleyes:) should be considered fake until proven true?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I really want a few new leaks to pop up so we have something else to discuss. There's only so many things I can say about Palutena. Quick, someone make something up.

Manny Toons

Smash Journeyman
Wow. There's hardly anybody viewing this thread compared to earlier.
Yep... nothing to really discuss now. All we can do is wait for potential confirmation or deconfirmation.
Though there is the upcoming pic of the day, but I don't expect anything from that.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
I think that's jumping the gun a little. It is still unconfirmed and all, and might not get confirmed for a while yet. Though hopefully we do get some sort of definitive info sooner than later, especially if the cat really is out of the bag.

And I'm glad you like it, though I personally didn't make it, so it wouldn't be up to me anyway.
I was half-kidding about that, but yeah I see your point.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
As others have said, there's not much left to discuss about Palutena at this point.

My only suggestion would be for the people who think it's real to come up with arguments against it. That is always fun.

Also, I explained everything we've discussed and showed all the pictures we've provided to my friend earlier. He thinks it's real based on the fact that there is no source for the models, and the amount of hassle the person would have to go through to cover all tracks. There's just no sign of foul play honestly.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
I feel all the regulars who were in here a few days ago just have left. Like when they saw the nonsense arrive they were like

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
At least wait until I leave Psycho. Actually don't talk about it then either.

No moar waifu talk. You are all foreveralone. Sorry. :p:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom