• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Every time I see the Lady Palutena pictures, I admire how good she looks on the 3DS. I can only imagine how good she'll look on the Wii U.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
The HD quality is going to be amazing. Imagine Final Smashes in picture perfect HD......:happysheep:
It will be the most glorious sight to grace our eyes.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
You know what else I want... 3D Effect. Those KOs when the character hits the screen would be PERFECT
Oh, wow, I didn't even think about that! I can only imagine how that'll look on the 3DS.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Are... are we still talking about waifus? Or is it safe to come out?
It is safe to come out, young one. Please, feel free to discuss your thoughts on the Lady Palutena leak, or any leak in general. This is now a safe haven.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
This isn't the Miiverse thread either. Make your predictions for the impending pic there.

Thank GOD. I'm saved.

I'm interested to hear your input on the leak.
Well I previously said this leak is either real or very (very very) well done, and I stand by that. If it's fake it's head over heels better than any other fake Smash leak ever, and if it's real I just hope Palutena isn't an AT.

There doesn't happen to be a waifu thread around here, does there? If not, can I make one in this forum section (since it pertains to waifus in Smash 4 [tournaments for waifus])? :troll:
That'd be a good way to get a thread locked.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
In all honesty, that might not be such a terrible idea until we get a new substantial leak.

:urg:

I mean, the off topic nonsense would just move somewhere else, but it's an idea...

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Yeah, we're transitioning to Palutena, past waifu talk now.
Speaking of which, anyone got anything new to point out, or to say on that leak? I think we're all agreed it's real, so I want to know what you guys think.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Again, compile any leaks with Rosalina before she was shown off. Then from those, look for any that mention Palutena. If you have the time and desire.

D

Deleted member

Speaking of which, anyone got anything new to point out, or to say on that leak? I think we're all agreed it's real, so I want to know what you guys think.
Not much to say other than what's already been said. No concrete arguments or evidence proving that it's fake, and it looks like the real deal. I think it's real, but only time will tell if it actually is.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Gone for 20 minutes and the thread is back to normal, huh.
Again, compile any leaks with Rosalina before she was shown off. Then from those, look for any that mention Palutena. If you have the time and desire.
I don't see the point of it, as most leaks will have some of the same info, but that doesn't mean it would make it anymore true....

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Not much to say other than what's already been said. No concrete arguments or evidence proving that it's fake, and it looks like the real deal. I think it's real, but only time will tell if it actually is.
True. All that needs to be said has been said. Doesn't prevent us from talking about it anyway, though! :awesome:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I can see it now: "Pic" of the day: No caption. Just a 20-minute video of Sakurai getting rid of Lady Palutena's code slowly, character by character.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
So....still no way to disprove Palutena pics? Nothing's popped up yet?

Is there no place on this entire forum for such topics?.....this is despicable :troll:.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So....still no way to disprove Palutena pics? Nothing's popped up yet?
Nyet, comrade. In fact, it just gets more and more believable as time goes on, due to details and whatnot no faker would put in.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Why don't we just have a separate thread just for this leak, since its caused so much fuzz.

Or even a "leaked screenshots thread" to accompany this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom