• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SS team

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I like how people don't like to try new things out.
That's because change sucks. I haven't changed any of my teams from gen to gen. That's why I still use Lead Jynx, Gengar, Alakazam, Snorlax, Lapras, and Zapdos.

Im not talkin about Seaking. Im talkin about that new levitatin' eel thing.
Lanturn still has an advantage over that in a lot of ways. Lanturn has superior typing. Lanturn's subs can't be broken by a Seismic Toss. Lanturn has better speed. Lanturn has a better movepool, etc.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Ok no i lied. It has similar hp/defenses, has levitate, and a useable atk stat. But ampharos is just too cute!

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
I was just supposing a new tactic. Geez, just go dash my dreams over slaughtered dead baby koala babies whydontchya?

Naw im just kiddin. With all great ideas comes the undeniable reality of failure.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I like how people took my post seriously.

I forgot Seaking even got Megahorn. Lololololol

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I like how people don't like to try new things out.
You... you're not serious, are you?

Most people are running 6 Gen V Pokemon or 4 Gen V Pokemon and two older gen Pokemon who got ridiculous Dream World abilities. Most people are only trying new things out.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'm not.

One of my old teams was Occa Metagross, Sub Heatran, Resttalk Gyarados, Sub Pain Split Gengar, ScarfChomp, and CB Infernape.

True story.

Top Bottom