• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spore

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Also, those modding tools look awesome, once I get my new computer build working, I'll definitely reinstall Spore and have a try. If I manage to make a tool that collects Spice from your planets automatically, that alone would make Spore worth a try again for me.
For me, it'd be that and if they can somehow make planets/allies self-sufficient.

My planetary defenses usually did nothing, so say I wanted to fight the Grox - couldn't get there without ignoring a ton of battles at home.

Also, on the Grox - they need to be fixed. Either have a mission where once you destroy something, the Grox calm down and start shrinking to a normal small empire, or make them easy to get rid of. I remember, in the early days of Spore, people were working solely on destroying the Grox. One guy found a star with a Grox base that was impossible to reach thanks to the shrinking jump distance. In fact, he showed multiple pictures where he couldn't even come close. I, hoping this was isolated incident, tried to killed the Grox too. As I started wiping them out slowly, I found 3 stars that I couldn't reach from any direction. That is ridiculous.

Witchking_of_Angmar

Smash Lord
Slowly starting to enjoy my mothertongue again. :)
I believe the interstellar drive and defense turrets have both been buffed in BetterSpore (at least the changelog says that there's now an interstellar drive 6). So I think to a certain extent that's been taken care of.

*Sigh*, this game has amazing potential, and it all gets squashed because it has the depth of a crêpe.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I am hoping it works well. One of things I hated was how the planetary defense didn't work for me at all. When I'd go back, it would be gone.

Like I said, I will probably reinstall once 1.6 is out, and I get Galactic Adventures.

Top Bottom