• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
D-throw has a lot of endlag... not sure if it's able to combo at all lol...
Confusion, on the other handle, has nonexistent endlag. Combos into a ton of things.
D-smash uncharged is 15%. Fully charged 21%.
13% fair, 14% dair, 9% bair tipper 10%-11% bair no tipper, 12% nair, 7% tipper uair and 9%-11% when not tippered.
Usmash kills Marth at 70% with no DI with 70% rage.
Seems like Mewtwo has a tipper on his tail moves. They deal less damage when tippered.
U-tilt combos and dtilt combos into most aerials.
Aerial speed not very sure ahahaha
Well, at least he has combo ability. This please me. :D

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Console master race! Apparently MegaMan's smashes have less startup.Yusssssss
Well, if you're tired of waiting, I could give you my WiiU code... would also pretty much test if they are region locked.
I'd write you a pm when I got time, currently a bit busy at work!

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Confusion, on the other handle, has nonexistent endlag. Combos into a ton of things.
13% fair, 14% dair, 9% bair tipper 10%-11% bair no tipper, 12% nair, 7% tipper uair and 9%-11% when not tippered.
Seems like Mewtwo has a tipper on his tail moves. They deal less damage when tippered.
Dair is a lot like a stronger version of Pit's dair... very little landing lag and it sends them upward pretty far. Not sure if it spikes, probably does with a sweetspot but I can't seem to land it.

There's no rage in practice mode, this was tested thorougly. U-Smash kills Marth at 70% with 0 rage.

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
OMG i got my codes!

disable is still a projectile.

down throw into up air is a great combo

and his star K.O. sound is weird sounding.

Last edited:

C_Swirl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
C_Swirls
3DS FC
3583-1148-6789
Dair is a lot like a stronger version of Pit's dair... very little landing lag and it sends them upward pretty far. Not sure if it spikes, probably does with a sweetspot but I can't seem to land it.
Just in case you were wondering,unlessthey changed it, there's no rage in training.

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew
@ DrRiceBoy DrRiceBoy Could you please get a picture of Mewtwo's Mew Pink color? I would look at streams for it but I want to play him before seeing any gameplay. (Aside from trailers)

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Disable only works when enemy is faced towards you. Using disable twice doesn't knock them back. Only does 1 damage. Not sure if this is useful at all...

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex

Some other comments.

Mewtwo's tail has always worked with a "sourspot tip".

D-Air was shown to spike on the trailer.

Does sourspot/tipper B-Air still send in a horizontal trajectory? That's would be godlike for gimps.

Compare U-Throw vs U-Smash vd B-Throw at corner in killing potential.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Not sure if new green tail is shiny or not...but since eye color doesn't change, I'd say not shiny.

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
Lol I've been trying to watch M2 Replay matches to wait until I got my codes and it has been the exact same fight 6 times in a row.

Hahahaimgonnadie

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Well, if you're tired of waiting, I could give you my WiiU code... would also pretty much test if they are region locked.
I'd write you a pm when I got time, currently a bit busy at work!
That would more than make my day. I promise to return the favor if it works.

BugCatcherWill

Smash Ace
NNID
BugCatcherWill
3DS FC
4098-4993-0977
Day 23: I still haven't received my codes. I've contacted Nintendo, but their whole automated service is just an endlessly replaying voice clip: "Please Understand"

Steelia

Smash Champion
Color info and such here . . . :4mewtwo:

m2all.png

His colors in order.
At the bottom, his Final Smash, Mega Mewtwo Y. Upon activating, MMY automatically shoots out Psystrike; it's a massive orb that will mind crush anyone caught in it.

Mewtwo DOES have a Classic Mode trophy! Different description and all. Mentions him being rather "lightweight" due to his telekinesis.

Oddly, when I finished Classic and had the credits moving super-fast, they had very noticeable lag, sometimes not even loading in correctly. That definitely never happened with any of the other fighters I'd played thru Classic before.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
For the people still waiting for codes to arrive in their e-mail, log into the Club Nintendo page and check for the code there, mine are on Club Nintendo but they haven't been e-mailed yet.

Last edited:

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Some other comments.

Mewtwo's tail has always worked with a "sourspot tip".

D-Air was shown to spike on the trailer.

Does sourspot/tipper B-Air still send in a horizontal trajectory? That's would be godlike for gimps.

Compare U-Throw vs U-Smash vd B-Throw at corner in killing potential.
Hmm. Not sure for bair. It seems to send at different angles when you hit with different parts of the tail. Also, I'm pretty sure bair kills now...

U-throw kills Marth at 145% in training mode and b-throw kills at 140% near the corner. Usmash is 110% uncharged. I made a mistake earlier lol. This is on FD

Last edited:
Top Bottom