• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
took a break from Mewtwo and Smash4 today! why? because I am also making machinimas!
made this today :D

will practice my Mewtwo later <3
im sorry

this is too funny

that wario

i'm sorry

help

im laughing too hard

Gui JP

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Twishine
3DS FC
0791-1410-6660
took a break from Mewtwo and Smash4 today! why? because I am also making machinimas!

Yep. I can confirm that's exactly how Wind Waker ended in the Gamecube version.

T'was the only complete sentence ever uttered from a Link.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master

If anything this proved not even the Triforce can kill Ganondorf.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
my elgato still havent been shipped, i really want to do a machinima with mewtwo/combo video with mewtwo ;^;

sadly, doing machinimas in Smash4 will be really limited.
i love doing machinimas in brawl now when all the hacks is possible! its no where limited!
my next latest machinima done with a friend and there is no way brawl is very limited!
I'm sorry :( I'll be off in 5 hours
we could battle when i wake up then o:

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
my elgato still havent been shipped, i really want to do a machinima with mewtwo/combo video with mewtwo ;^;

i love doing machinimas in brawl now when all the hacks is possible! its no where limited!
my next latest machinima done with a friend and there is no way brawl is very limited!

oh speaking of you i made this awhile ago for you

(MS Paint is a B**** btw)

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
About that debate about cloning a few pages back, and if Mewtwo was really part human or not?.
Were we actually trying to use real-world science to argue about a video game full of ghosts, dragons, fairies, psychics, aliens, unicorns, fire-breathing puppies and scorpion-bats all coexist in harmony?
Oh, that? Yeah, I've heard of this.
It may not be canon, you know. It's an old Sinnoh myth; it's not like there is scientific evidence within the Pokemon world proving it.

I like to imagine it is real, since the idea of having humans but no animals kinds of bugs me, but at the same time, I feel like it probably isn't.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910

Trela's fantastic Mewtwo! This guy is my hero. Back in the day I would watch his Lucario videos in Brawl which really helped my own Lucario a lot. He also played the 'Zard back in the 3DS days and was hype as heck. Now he plays Mewtwo. This guy uses most of the characters I use and is my inspiration. One of my favorite Brawl/Smash 4 players.

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
Darkrai must've put everyone here to sleep because this thread feels abandoned.

:emptysheep:
Paradise has finally surfaced. There's nothing more for us to say. All that's left is to bask in the light...

KarleKat

Smash Cadet

Trela's fantastic Mewtwo! This guy is my hero. Back in the day I would watch his Lucario videos in Brawl which really helped my own Lucario a lot. He also played the 'Zard back in the 3DS days and was hype as heck. Now he plays Mewtwo. This guy uses most of the characters I use and is my inspiration. One of my favorite Brawl/Smash 4 players.

I agree! I've watched all of Trela's games as Charizard, and right now I think he's the best Mewtwo I've seen so far. He really knows his characters, and I appreciate how he makes the underdogs look good.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465

I'm back if you want to play.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'm trying to do all the events where you can select characters as Mewtwo. I'm trying to do them on hard without customs. So far, I could beat them after buffing him with equipments, but I can't seem to survive very long without equipment...

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
So I finally beat "The Final Battle" against the villains as Mewtwo. It helped that I was able to keep reflecting Gordos this time without others attacking me before I get hit by one.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Attempting that final event with Mario and third parties. It's annoying that they can perfectly dodge or block most of my attacks. :glare:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I managed to defeat the "Final Battle" with Mewtwo...but I ain't bothering with that last event. They're so stupidly op.
Yeah, I managed to beat it a couple tries after complaining about it. I'm going to try to beat that very last one before doing the other all-star events.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
by the 5 matches we play, how was I? what was I good at and what do I need to improve?

I know I am terrible at Pivot Tilt and Pivot Grab, since my fingers arent the fastest
You just need to learn how to pivot and learn more combos. I don't really have much more to add since you're pretty good.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
You just need to learn how to pivot and learn more combos. I don't really have much more to add since you're pretty good.
wasnt able to do much combos this morning. I do know many of mewtwos BnB combos (like Dtilt -> USmash/Fairs or Jab to Grab/Disable)
the finger thing is something I got from my mother, they tend to be slow and get pretty stiff and white in the cold (I am not as bad as my mother but I do feel I have a stiffness in the fingers) so many stuff like B-reverse and Pivots seems impossible for me sometimes

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Does Mega Man's up tilt have more horizontal range than Mewtwo's Forward Smash? I missed a forward smash and he KO'd me with up tilt right after I missed...

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
And I just beat "The FINAL Final Battle." Now I can work on the All-Star Battle events and Newcomer events. However, it's getting late, so maybe I should stop for now...

Edit: Pac-Man ruined it so many times.

Last edited:
Top Bottom