• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
....what made you think I was a guy? Oh right...because this is the internet....
It honestly makes sense. .-.
Well...
Let's not forget those long months for which your gender was explicitly listed as male. :cheep:

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
Women are the best at everything. Especially being Mewtwo.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I was expecting male after most of them turned out male. So it being female made my head spin.

Though I got over it. :cheep:
IRL Weren't female T-Rexs larger/more aggressive than their male counterparts anyway?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
IRL Weren't female T-Rexs larger/more aggressive than their male counterparts anyway?
They always say that the female is the deadlier of the species.

Though it would be a small surprise to me if the T-Rex shared the distinction.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Females of most species are dominant over the male. Just look at how spiders and praying mantises work. :3
Just look at how chickens or cows work to see the exact opposite. Likewise, there are plenty of animals where the female and male are much more equal in status. Saying "most species" is a gross over-simplification of our world. There are millions of different species out there. Our world is much more impressive and complex than most people realize. The more you study nature, the more you realize just how little you really know about our world.

Edit:
Even among spiders, not all of them behave like the black widow spider, where the female devours the male after sex. Black widows are but one species of spider amonst hundreds of thousands of types of spiders, and most of them are not well-studied.

As far as dinosaurs go: you can tell a lot about a creature from its bones, but the gender roles, social behavior, and things like that are NOT one of those things. Just by looking at seahorse skeletons, if you'd never seen a seahorse beford, you would have no idea which was the male or female, let alone have any clue that male seahorses incubated the fertilized eggs and cared for the offspring instead of the female. Even if you could deduce which sex's skeleton carried the young, the logical conclusion, based on the vast majority of the other creatures in the world, would be that the child-rearing seahorse would be the female. So my point is, not only do we know basically nothing about dinosaurs in general, but they could have been even more awe-inspiring and complicated than we realize.

Last edited:

cstonic

NNID
spindashupair
3DS FC
3711-8023-0131
Switch FC
SW-5972-4790-7111
I NEED MEWTWO.

Also, after coming to this thread, I REALLY want his spoon to be a part of his custom moves.
Or maybe his jab/forward smash? :0

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Got e-mail confirmation yesterday for the CD. Would like news on Mewtwo soon.

cstonic

NNID
spindashupair
3DS FC
3711-8023-0131
Switch FC
SW-5972-4790-7111
We all do.
So, I'm not the only one that has been sending fake code emails to myself? xD

Got e-mail confirmation yesterday for the CD. Would like news on Mewtwo soon.
I still havent gotten mine :{
I've heard a few have already got the CD sent to them though.
(mewtwo for this month pls)

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
There's basically not much chance that Mewtwo will come in late March. I've already set my sights on April.

If you're like @Raykz , you believe we won't even be able to download Mewtwo until after E3 in early June.

Personally, I feel like April is reasonable. May is understandable. Early June is just excruciating.

Also, who plans on maining GOATwo?
Me. Mewtwo and DK were the characters I played the most in Melee. I gained an appreciation for Ike in Brawl, but it just wasn't the same without Mewtwo.

I'm so set on maining Mewtwo in Smash 4, I find it difficult to play the game without it. Before I knew Mewtwo was on the way, I was content with DK, Ike, and the others. Now that they've revealed plans to add Mewtwo, the anticipation has stifled my ability to fully enjoy what we already have.

Last edited by a moderator:

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
....what made you think I was a guy? Oh right...because this is the internet....
It honestly makes sense. .-.
Well...
I had a friend who honestly thought Glenn Close was a man because of her first name. She wasn't too bright.

M24S4

Smash Cadet
I'm so set on maining Mewtwo in Smash 4, I find it difficult to play the game without it. Before I knew Mewtwo was on the way, I was content with DK, Ike, and the others. Now that they've revealed plans to add Mewtwo, the anticipation has stifled my ability to fully enjoy what we already have.
I am quite sure that this is one thing sakurai did not want to happen and was sceptical concerning the whole dlc thing. But i have to admit i feel exactly the same way like u do.

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Hey guys, there's this cool new game going around in the Social Forums and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in participating in it. If so, please quote my post and I'll enter you in it.
It's basically like a randomly generated tournament based on the Hunger Games. We need 2 people for each of the 12 districts. I'll post some results once we get enough entrants.

Current Entries:
District 1
Speed
LIQUID12A
District 2
The Goldenbrawler
U-Throw
District 3
PLATINUM7
I_HATE_USERNAMES
District 4
VioletSmashfan
Smashbro696
District 5
NonSpecficGuy
JesseMcCloud
District 6
Aninymouse

District 7
MEWTWOMASTER2002
Johab001
District 8
Demon-oni

District 9
Superior Spider-Mew

District 10
ThePsychoWolf

District 11

District 12

Last edited:

The Goldenbrawler

Smash Ace
NNID
Frost3
3DS FC
3840-6562-5991
Me and some friends picked some fictional characters and did that already. Kinda humorous results, Mewtwo just bled out almost immediately for no reason (made no sense) and Meta Knight was pushed off a cliff to his death (even though he has wings). XD

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Hey guys, there's this cool new game going around in the Social Forums and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in participating in it. If so, please quote my post and I'll enter you in it.
It's basically like a randomly generated tournament based on the Hunger Games. We need 2 people for each of the 12 districts. I'll post some results once we get enough entrants.

Current Entries:
District 1
Speed

District 2

District 3

District 4

District 5

District 6

District 7

District 8

District 9

District 10

District 11

District 12
I'll be part of it.
No one at the Smash 4 Social Thread put me in one :(

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Me and some friends picked some fictional characters and did that already. Kinda humorous results, Mewtwo just bled out almost immediately for no reason (made no sense) and Meta Knight was pushed off a cliff to his death (even though he has wings). XD
I'll be part of it.
No one at the Smash 4 Social Thread put me in one :(
You guys are being added.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225

Current Entries:
District 1
Speed

District 2
The Goldenbrawler

District 3
PLATINUM7

District 4
VioletSmashfan

District 5
NonSpecficGuy

District 6

District 7

District 8

District 9

District 10

District 11

District 12
I'll bite.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

Current Entries:
District 1
Speed

District 2
The Goldenbrawler

District 3
PLATINUM7

District 4
VioletSmashfan

District 5
NonSpecficGuy

District 6
Aninymouse

District 7

District 8

District 9

District 10

District 11

District 12
Yeah, I saw it too. Doesn't hurt to be added. Not sure if we have enough people in this thread to participate though.

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917

Current Entries:
District 1
Speed

District 2
The Goldenbrawler

District 3
PLATINUM7

District 4
VioletSmashfan

District 5
NonSpecficGuy

District 6
Aninymouse

District 7
MEWTWOMASTER2002

District 8

District 9

District 10

District 11

District 12
Throw me in 5 with NonSpecificGuy.

Superior Spider-Mew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MiniRagnarok

Current Entries:
District 1
Speed

District 2
The Goldenbrawler

District 3
PLATINUM7

District 4
VioletSmashfan

District 5
NonSpecficGuy
JesseMcCloud
District 6
Aninymouse

District 7
MEWTWOMASTER2002

District 8

District 9

District 10

District 11

District 12
Put me in District 9 with all the shrimp people

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Well, what do you know? We're actually filling the list quite quickly. ^-^

Filled: 9 Slots
Left to Fill: 15 slots

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I've never read/seen The Hunger Games, what happens?

And how exactly do we play this game?
You don't really play it. Random events are generated detailing who kills who, who dies from illness/injury etc.

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184

Current Entries:
District 1
Speed

District 2
The Goldenbrawler

District 3
PLATINUM7

District 4
VioletSmashfan

District 5
NonSpecficGuy
JesseMcCloud