• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spokane tourney

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Some time in December.

Come one come all to my first Super Smash Bros. Melee tournement. I may be new to the smash comunity of prosmashing, but i want to host a tourney. anyone interested in coming.

sorry guys, its going to take a few weeks later than originally planned.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Artifice has been setting up tournaments for a while here in Spokane now. You're welcome to set up your own but I'd just recommend coming to our biweeklies, because we actually have people willing to come to our tournaments.
Bring Smash bros brawl, too.

Jem.

Smash Master
That's kind of weird how whenever you're mentioned, you're just kinda in the thread Forkgirl.
Uhhhh I dont want a ****ing fork stabbed into my ****.
forking Jem's meat sounds a lot more attractive/sexual.

Edit: Why is dic k not allowed? Wow smashboards, wow. Guess they don't want any sexy talkin' here.

Ronin686

Smash Ace
Dr. Robotnic, you can team with Eggz to form team "Eggzman".

See what I did there?

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Artifice has been setting up tournaments for a while here in Spokane now. You're welcome to set up your own but I'd just recommend coming to our biweeklies, because we actually have people willing to come to our tournaments.
Bring Smash bros brawl, too.
Brawl doesnt come out till feb. 10th you idiots. If people hate me so much, than i bet anyone would love to come and try to beet me at smash.

anyway. i am deaply sorry for my imiturity in the past. I have learned the error of my ways and want to make amends with you guys. anyway, i have been watching the treads for a while and i have to admit. I was 189luigi and Super Glenn obviosly. sorry for lying guys but i was having trouble admitting my errors.I hope you guys will except my opology and i hope we can still comunicate with each other with out a flame war happening.

oh by the way the date is not a confirm date, i am in marchingband and i dont know if i have a competition that weekand so stay on the page and i will keep you posted. also i am in the process of moving so i am not sure which house i will hold it at. i might even do it at the west valley high school.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
well anyway, how is everyone.................................. i have nothing new to say but.................................... I WILL DOMINATE, i focused all my anger of not being good enough into getting so much better at smash, and i have inprove incredibly.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
we have a tournament tomorrow.
why don't you come?

Balloon

Smash Lord
He's not gonna come cause he's already the best, and therefore has nothing to prove. Duh.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
well anyway, how is everyone.................................. i have nothing new to say but.................................... I WILL DOMINATE, i focused all my anger of not being good enough into getting so much better at smash, and i have inprove incredibly.

Lol, woah isn't that what Forward did?

anyways, i don't even know what's goin' on, so ima just leave.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I wish I could see you again ka

PS I got a haircut yesterday after my stupid math teacher gave me a detention for not answering a question right :mad:

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
we have a tournament tomorrow.
why don't you come?
Sorry, as you know i am in the marching band at west valley high school. we went to yakima on saterday night so i had to get ready for it. this weekand is bad because we are going to everett washington. we are staying at a middle school there if anyone would like to drop by this saterday.

anyway, i really want to fight you aswell red yoshi, how bout the weekand after this weekand we set up a match.

Top Bottom