• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SPOILER ALERT] - The Sevens Squares. - A Square-Enix general support threads.

Who do you think is the most likely possible Square-Enix Newcomer? (Two Choices possibles)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member

Actually, he hasn't. Read the context. MC's data does not exist in the game. The game the person downloaded. There is no context of why he isn't DLC beyond that. He's a character with no data in the game at best. Doesn't mean anything beyond that. More important, this makes it look more like he's trying to say poor vague information to avoid breaking an NDA. But then how can he say anything at all? So it could mean they aren't involved in Smash instead. Or he's saying a literal statement(MC is not currently DLC, which is true if his data isn't in there) and can't say anything beyond that. This is one of those cares where he shouldn't have tweeted.

In other words, it means as much as Toon Link's Down Air tip in Ultimate. Nothing.
I think his response afterwards was pretty much just mocking the people that are thinking too much about how his comments relates to the DLC.

Last edited by a moderator:

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
Actually, he hasn't. Read the context. MC's data does not exist in the game. The game the person downloaded. There is no context of why he isn't DLC beyond that. He's a character with no data in the game at best. Doesn't mean anything beyond that. More important, this makes it look more like he's trying to say poor vague information to avoid breaking an NDA. But then how can he say anything at all? So it could mean they aren't involved in Smash instead. Or he's saying a literal statement(MC is not currently DLC, which is true if his data isn't in there) and can't say anything beyond that. This is one of those cares where he shouldn't have tweeted.

In other words, it means as much as Toon Link's Down Air tip in Ultimate. Nothing.
What? You are massively reaching if that's how you read it.

Let's break it down.

-First Random Twitter guy says, "if master chief isnt smash dlc someones gonna pay."
-Frank O'Connor responds with his Tweet saying, "Master Chief is not is Smash DLC. Although I did just download Smash. Now I’m going to do what I always do, button mash, do Street Fighter circle moves and jabs till one works, and then try to keep pushing to the right no matter what is happening or what characters are fighting. "
-If you were to break this up it would be like this, "Master Chief is not is Smash DLC."
-He then adds a relevant thought to the conversation saying, "Although I did just download Smash. Now I’m going to do what I always do, button mash, do Street Fighter circle moves and jabs till one works, and then try to keep pushing to the right no matter what is happening or what characters are fighting.

He literally couldn't be more clear if he had written it on his forehead.

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
One thing I want to say about the leak that seems fishy to me is them saying that Erdrick has an Anlucia costume. While Anlucia is a popular character from the online game, I'm not sure I can find anything linking her with Erdrick in a meaningful way, and more importantly, she uses a rapier and not a normal sword like the others. Her properties might also have to be a little different anyway just based on her appearance, including weight/speed/height, etc. Apparently "Brave" is somewhat heavy? And Sakurai already said that Isabelle couldn't be an echo because of different animations and personality. So that part doesn't make much sense to me.

Since Anlucia is also one of the more popular characters in Japan, but unknown in the west, it also seems like a uniquely Japanese aspect of the leak, the idea of them lumping in a bunch of popular characters with Erdrick already seems like wishful thinking tbh.

The producer of DQX expressed interest in bringing the game over to the West, but as an offline port.

It’s possible to imagine a scenario in which they announce a localization of Dragon Quest X in the same Nintendo Direct that would confirm Erdrick, should they be playable. That way Western audiences can have a chance to get to know her besides her appearance in Smash.

StormC

Smash Hero
I just made a video game character right now. It's Stick Man. His game will be out someday.

o-<

Here he is taking a nap. Unfortunately, Nintendo's industry-wise blanket embargo forbids me from saying he's in Smash Bros. Sorry, can't clarify.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
This is the current director of the Halo franchise saying a character is not DLC for Smash. There's no NDA saying you can't say your character isn't in Smash if they aren't. Otherwise every developer in the industry would be signing an NDA for Smash.

I guarantee you this guy is not playing 4D Chess on Twitter with fans who are hoping for Master Chief DLC.
No, what he said is that he downloaded the game and he wasn't in, and thus, obviously isn't DLC(at the time). He never said anything else. It's worthless information and always was.

I think his response afterwards was pretty much just mocking people thinking too much about how his comments relates to the DLC.
Exactly. He's just saying crap to rile people up. He was never going to give any actual facts beyond him downloading Smash. That's all it was. In fact, the context proves it alone. He's mocking someone, not trying to give straight information. All he's proven without a doubt is that he wasn't available as DLC among the game he actually downloaded. At the time specifically. That's all he actually said. Anything more is reading way more into a mocking post. Not that I think Master Chief will be DLC, but he's not out of the running until we get actual information. Not a ****post to tell others to shut up and let them have fun.

StormC

Smash Hero
No, what he said is that he downloaded the game and he wasn't in, and thus, obviously isn't DLC(at the time). He never said anything else. It's worthless information and always was.
"Master Chief is not is Smash DLC." How can it be more clearcut than that? Do you really think this guy is wasting time with this sort of deep-level crypto tweets? This is a contrarian argument for the sake of it if I ever saw one.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
"Master Chief is not is Smash DLC." How can it be more clearcut than that? Do you really think this guy is wasting time with this sort of deep-level crypto tweets? This is a contrarian argument for the sake of it if I ever saw one.
Stop being ridiculous. He isn't DLC because he downloaded the game and can prove he isn't available as DLC. He was mocking a person from the start, who was acting ridiculous if a character isn't DLC. Yeah, he is wasting his time mocking a person. People are ignoring what he actually said, because no, he didn't admit we are not making Master Chief DLC. He admitted the character wasn't DLC while specifically mocking a person and downloading the game, while pretty much telling them to shut up with a ****post. It's worthless as a tweet, and one of the most pointless tweets ever made.

Don't take obvious ****posts so seriously.

PolarPanda

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5723-5971-6209
PolarPanda PolarPanda no direct announcement today. I think it's curtains for the January 10th rumor. How certain would you say it is that we'll still get a direct by next week based on your NoA source?
I'd be privy to see Master Cheif or Banjo as the fighter, Minecraft providing a stage and/or mii costumes. and all three contributing some music tunes.
The Jan 10th thing came from Gaming Intel, but I also heard other people peddling it. I haven't heard anything from NoA. My source mentioned he heard about one sometime soon, but that didn't come from NoA, so I'm not quite sure. I would say that the resetera leakers such as LordKano are worth putting stock into since they keep reiterating that there is a direct next week. I think that's highly likely.

And about the multiple dates given for games. I personally don't believe they affect the chances for a direct at all. They were just dates for a couple of already known about games. The Yoshi trailer didn't even show gameplay. Don't fret just yet.

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
Stop being ridiculous. He isn't DLC because he downloaded the game and can prove he isn't available as DLC. He was mocking a person from the start, who was acting ridiculous if a character isn't DLC.

Don't take obvious ****posts so seriously.
That's not even how English works my dude. He made them separate thoughts with a period, if he had wanted to say what you are saying he would have said, "Master Chief is not Smash DLC, I just downloaded the game and checked." Instead what he says is, "Master Chief is not is Smash DLC. Although I did just download Smash." (bolded the important part)

Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

Smash Champion
That's not even how English works my dude. He made them separate thoughts with a period, if he had wanted to say what you are saying he would have said, "Master Chief is not Smash DLC, I just downloaded the game and checked." Instead what he says is, "Master Chief is not is Smash DLC. Although I did just download Smash." (bolded the important part)
I guess, to be fair, there's nothing suggesting that he doesn't know or signed an NDA granting him the right of denial.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Because he totally explains exactly how he knew he isn't DLC.

It's a ****post. He's mocking another user, not actually telling any real information. He wouldn't even be allowed to say the hard truth anyway. He can't tell company secrets just like that. It'd have to be Microsoft to actually make that clear. But the kicker is that he gives 100% zero context besides mocking another user and talking about the fact he downloaded the game. There is nothing legitimate to tie it too other than saying a literal statement. Also, people aren't perfect at English. It's so obviously bad that it kind of sucks he even bothered to make a ****post when it gives off a bad impression of the facts. And the reality is? Nothing happened because he can't say anything like that seriously without getting in serious trouble. He isn't allowed to talk about Master Chief like that freely. If Microsoft is magically allowing him to do so, which would compromise sales, it means that there is no Microsoft DLC to begin with.

So either he's telling a half-truth or there is no Microsoft DLC. It's the only logical way to explain such a ****post to begin with.

I guess, to be fair, there's nothing suggesting that he doesn't know or signed an NDA granting him the right of denial.
Though NDA's are not clear cut, he can't do denial like that. It doesn't make any sense. He basically made an error with a ****post. Hopefully it won't bite him in the ass if we get any Halo content(even a Master Chief costume alone would mean what he said isn't truthful, unless he was literally saying he wasn't DLC at the time, the only way any of his ****post has any actual logic to it). Why on earth he thought making a ****post towards a person just to mock them was a good idea is anybody's guess. But it's definitely bad for business. Maybe Microsoft just didn't catch onto the issue yet. You never ever say half-truths like that.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I can see Banjo-Kazooie getting in before Steve if the Rare Spirits data doesn't just mean that NoJ messed up.

Otherwise, Steve is more-likely imo, though I'd love either one.

I just hope I don't see more fan-rules implying that NoJ and Sakurai are prejudiced against Western characters when it comes to fighters (even though it's more-likely because most of the big gaming icons are made in Japan, and maybe some issues, but that doesn't mean a Western character won't ever happen as these fan-rules state...).

As for Master Chief, I don't see why he can't say "Master Chief isn't DLC" without getting in trouble, or it meaning no MS DLC? I doubt the Microsoft higher-ups would share Minecraft or B-K, or whoever in Smash with the Halo director, and no Halo in Smash would cause a decrease in sales anyway if any Halo + Smash fans were actually that angry about it.

Last edited:

Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

Smash Champion
Though NDA's are not clear cut, he can't do denial like that. It doesn't make any sense. He basically made an error with a ****post. Hopefully it won't bite him in the *** if we get any Halo content(even a Master Chief costume alone would mean what he said isn't truthful, unless he was literally saying he wasn't DLC at the time, the only way any of his ****post has any actual logic to it). Why on earth he thought making a ****post towards a person just to mock them was a good idea is anybody's guess. But it's definitely bad for business. Maybe Microsoft just didn't catch onto the issue yet. You never ever say half-truths like that.
Hmm, that is a good point. It would put the rumor from the 5chan post that suggested Steve would be in with an MC costume into reasonable doubt territory.

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
Because he totally explains exactly how he knew he isn't DLC.

It's a ****post. He's mocking another user, not actually telling any real information. He wouldn't even be allowed to say the hard truth anyway. He can't tell company secrets just like that. It'd have to be Microsoft to actually make that clear. But the kicker is that he gives 100% zero context besides mocking another user and talking about the fact he downloaded the game. There is nothing legitimate to tie it too other than saying a literal statement. Also, people aren't perfect at English. It's so obviously bad that it kind of sucks he even bothered to make a ****post when it gives off a bad impression of the facts. And the reality is? Nothing happened because he can't say anything like that seriously without getting in serious trouble. He isn't allowed to talk about Master Chief like that freely. If Microsoft is magically allowing him to do so, which would compromise sales, it means that there is no Microsoft DLC to begin with.

So either he's telling a half-truth or there is no Microsoft DLC. It's the only logical way to explain such a ****post to begin with.

Though NDA's are not clear cut, he can't do denial like that. It doesn't make any sense. He basically made an error with a ****post. Hopefully it won't bite him in the *** if we get any Halo content(even a Master Chief costume alone would mean what he said isn't truthful, unless he was literally saying he wasn't DLC at the time, the only way any of his ****post has any actual logic to it). Why on earth he thought making a ****post towards a person just to mock them was a good idea is anybody's guess. But it's definitely bad for business. Maybe Microsoft just didn't catch onto the issue yet. You never ever say half-truths like that.
Or instead of crafting this elaborate scenario where he's giving half-truths around NDAs that will get him in trouble with Microsoft, you could take this as him literally saying what he means as a way to make sure Halo fans don't waste their time getting their hopes up. Apparently his time was wasted because you seem to be bending over backwards to not hear what he is saying and get your hopes up regardless.

I mean you do you but I'll go ahead and mark Master Chief as a solid deconfirmed.

EDIT: I will add this is all wildly off topic so I'll go ahead and make this my last post on the matter.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I can see Banjo-Kazooie getting in before Steve if the Rare Spirits data doesn't just mean that NoJ messed up.

Otherwise, Steve is more-likely imo, though I'd love either one.

I just hope I don't see more fan-rules implying that NoJ and Sakurai are prejudiced against Western characters when it comes to fighters (even though it's more-likely because most of the big gaming icons are made in Japan, and maybe some issues, but that doesn't mean a Western character won't ever happen as these fan-rules state...).
Sakurai can't add any Rareware data without permission. Nintendo owns the names of the Rareware stuff, but only their Japanese names. It was a blatant error in that regard. Also, the Rareware spirits was a rumor, there's no evidence of that. Just that some kind of data for those two games existed. By name alone.

It doesn't really help B&K, but they aren't even in a bad spot either. Not any more than usual. Microsoft might not want to use them, but them being DLC means gaining more guaranteed interest that they can calculate and it would get them money, so it makes sense. Base roster was very unlikely for them. They want money for the IP. Likewise, they'd make money as Mii costumes too. I honestly think they'll appear as one of the other, with Steve being the other option. Master Chief I don't believe will become playable, due to being part of the competition. Mii costume DLC is fair game, though.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Hmm, that is a good point. It would put the rumor from the 5chan post that suggested Steve would be in with an MC costume into reasonable doubt territory.
I don't think he'll get that costume. Mostly cause it won't end well. People would rather see them with proper models at best. Regardless, he's pretty much the only costume even worth expecting from Microsoft at this point. It's a perfect one to get. The other one is which one isn't a character. Though maybe Fulgore and a Battletoad could make it in as a Brawler costume. Fulgore could work as a swordfighter variant too. Speaking of, where's the Nightmare(Soul Calibur) Mii Costume? It's very strange it isn't in 4 along with the others. It's one of their biggest titles, after all.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I think stuff like that is just because Sakurai has much more fond memories of games like Tekken and Virtua Fighter.
Fair point. Probably the same reason Digimon is unmentioned. That, and I can't think of any easy costumes that translate right. Renamon for Brawler kind of fits(same with Gatomon). It could also be Namco-Bandai saying no. Soul Calibur has been off of Nintendo's games for a while, so them not wanting to advertise that content makes sense.

That said, I hope we at least get a Slime Hat whether he or Erdrick is playable. Same with an Erdrick Mii Swordfighter costume.

D

Deleted member

Just to clarify previous comment, it just seems that the mocking post was to someone saying that B&K chances were going up if Master Chief wasn't DLC. Which while I dunno about breaking NDA, it just means that the guy thinks its silly that MC being in or not affects B&K.

The Rareware data in the code does not actually indicate actual spirits but seems to be used for classifying them, Devil's Third was found as well and unless we get spirits as DLC it seems that it was just added in a just in case.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Just to clarify previous comment, it just seems that the mocking post was to someone saying that B&K chances were going up if Master Chief wasn't DLC. Which while I dunno about breaking NDA, it just means that the guy thinks its silly that MC being in or not affects B&K.

The Rareware data in the code does not actually indicate actual spirits but seems to be used for classifying them, Devil's Third was found as well and unless we get spirits as DLC it seems that it was just added in a just in case.
Well, what was Devil's Third from? Nintendo owns the Japanese names of Blast Corps and Jet Force Gemini, so that's an easy error for the employees to make, as they were deciding on spirits. Maybe it was kind of a case of cut Rare content, but it's more that they thought they were allowed to do so, but since the names themselves are 1st party, they could keep it in the data. Basically, there's no licensing issues or using content without the IP holder's permission just by only having the names. What I mean, in this case is, they intended for that bit of Rare content, but they didn't realize Nintendo didn't own the actual IP, just the two names. So boom, confusion.

...What's Devil's Third from, though? That might be a different hint at DLC if we can't place anything together.

D

Deleted member

Devil's Third was found as the same type of data as the names of Blast Corps and Jet Force Gemini. Devil's Third was also published by Nintendo so they probably own the name's trademark as well as Blast Dozer and Star Twins (Japanese names for BC and JFG). It would seem to be stuff that they forgot to remove but doesn't seem to affect too much, but until we get to see if we get more spirits as DLC it's uncertain as to why they are there.

Last edited by a moderator:

fleshdude.gov

Smash Journeyman
Well, what was Devil's Third from? Nintendo owns the Japanese names of Blast Corps and Jet Force Gemini, so that's an easy error for the employees to make, as they were deciding on spirits. Maybe it was kind of a case of cut Rare content, but it's more that they thought they were allowed to do so, but since the names themselves are 1st party, they could keep it in the data. Basically, there's no licensing issues or using content without the IP holder's permission just by only having the names. What I mean, in this case is, they intended for that bit of Rare content, but they didn't realize Nintendo didn't own the actual IP, just the two names. So boom, confusion.

...What's Devil's Third from, though? That might be a different hint at DLC if we can't place anything together.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil's_Third

Taking a look at the rights and development section, it seems that Nintendo published the title and helped develop it after it was in development hell for a while.

However, it seems that it is a similar case to the Rare spirits - Nintendo does not own or operate Valhalla Game Studios, and the rights to the ownership of Devil's Third appears to be murky at best.

That, and the game did terribly with critics internationally. (Apparently the Japanese reception was much better though.)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Devil's Third was found as the same type of data as the names of Blast Corps and Jet Force Gemini. Devil's Third was also published by Nintendo so they probably own the name's trademark as well as Blast Dozer and Star Twins (Japanese names for BC and JFG). It would seem to be stuff that they forgot to remove but doesn't seem to affect too much, but until we get to see if we get more spirits as DLC it's uncertain as to why they are there.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil's_Third

Taking a look at the rights and development section, it seems that Nintendo published the title and helped develop it after it was in development hell for a while.

However, it seems that it is a similar case to the Rare spirits - Nintendo does not own or operate Valhalla Game Studios, and the rights to the ownership of Devil's Third appears to be murky at best.

That, and the game did terribly with critics internationally. (Apparently the Japanese reception was much better though.)
Ah, so obviously it was just an employee error for all of them or it's cut content from the base roster. Probably one or the other with no inbetween(so 3 are cut content, or those 3 are an error).

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Master Chief has already been deconfirmed, so there's that.

I still think we will see bear and bird before we see box boy.
Seeing someone with a K. Rool icon saying this just gives me that good ol' joy that only Rareware can cause. :')

Minecraft is so huge that I doubt it would go without any sort of rep, but I honestly think Steve is a better fit as a Mii costume than a playable character. If they were to go that route with Microsoft and MC ain't it, I could only really imagine it being Banjo. If not Banjo, then it's Steve. All I know is that I feel some kind of M$ content is coming, whatever it is.

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896
This is the current director of the Halo franchise saying a character is not DLC for Smash. There's no NDA saying you can't say your character isn't in Smash if they aren't. Otherwise every developer in the industry would be signing an NDA for Smash.

I guarantee you this guy is not playing 4D Chess on Twitter with fans who are hoping for Master Chief DLC.
To be fair didn’t Bayonetta’s director deconfirm on twitter that Bayonetta would not be joining Smash Bros Wii U? And yet she was added in anyway, I’m not saying Master Chief is in, but it is a slight possibility.

Last edited:

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
To be fair didn’t Bayonetta’s director deconfirm on twitter that Bayonetta would not be joining Smash Bros Wii U? And yet she was added in anyway, I’m not saying Master Chief is in, but it is a slight possibility.
I can't find anything about that, do you have a link?

D

Deleted member

That was during pre-release and it was Kamiya getting tired of Smash idiots

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896
I can't find anything about that, do you have a link?
I’ll try to find the twitter link, it’s been awhile since he posted so might take awhile.

That was during pre-release and it was Kamiya getting tired of Smash idiots
That is true, I do remember seeing a tweet somewhere where he just flat out told fans no.

StormC

Smash Hero
Didn’t someone at Square tweet a joke about Sora being in Smash and then deleted the Tweet?

Employees know how sensitive fans are about this stuff and I doubt they would say “they’re not in the game” as a joke.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Nintendo went "sike" on that Direct god damn

This is a lot to unpack but I can add more weight to your statements.
1. Stealth_ also backs up MC being in Smash. He tweeted about how "everyone" knows about Minecraft discussions between Nintendo and Microsoft, but tried to argue Verge is "reaching". Stealth just argues it may not be playable steve. However, there is no MC content and we are into DLC now, so it's very possible for it to have its own DLC pack as opposed to just giving one of the biggest franchises out there only a spirit.
2. The "Steve was playable in a beta version of the game" is something that went around in Verge's circle and of course to him, but it's not what he or anybody else is solely basing this off of. That is just a different bit of info that (as we know by now) was probably faked.
3. Regardless of Verge's credibility, Microsoft discussions with Nintendo did happen. The outcome of it giving us Steve is still unclear, however. And this is why Verge is not going all in on Steve yet.

Personally, I believe it is reasonable for one to predict or use this as an argument for Steve because it's very possible. Is it what we get? Who knows, but I won't deny it sounds believable.
Fascinating. Were these Microsoft discussions necessarily on Minecraft?

keep in mind Ryce:
-said Ant-Man would be in MvCi
-doubted a reveal at TGAs and thought it would be 2 months later.
-said Vergeben (actually Xenother's) Erdrick rumor was fanfiction until other ERA insiders started saying the same.
-so out of touch of Vergeben's smash rumors, he labeled the Erdrick rumors as "another Vergeben leak" hence the above note. (only thing from Verge so far was the S-E list and the bolded "it's not Sora" claim as of late)

and he recently switched to being skeptical of 5ch rumor right after Erdrick got lifted up by more insiders.

i wouldn't view Ryce as a "super critical" insider if he's just too busy throwing rocks at another insider's claims blindly and some other stuff.
especially when keeps reminding people he knows no DLC character or wouldn't think Minecraft DLC is unlikely regardless, each time he makes a opinion on rumors.

plus we already techinically know the DLC is being done differently right after they introduced the Fighters Pass and Reggie's statement on how the DLC is gonna mostly be.
Hey thanks actually. I don't have too much knowledge on Ryce.
I do wanna note that literally every insider doubted a TGA reveal from what I've seen. But I get why you used that as a point.
Also; Ant-Man was cut. So, he wasn't entirely wrong.

Last edited:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Didn’t someone at Square tweet a joke about Sora being in Smash and then deleted the Tweet?

Employees know how sensitive fans are about this stuff and I doubt they would say “they’re not in the game” as a joke.
Someone had tweeted Hashimoto-san about whether he would want Sora in Smash, to which he said yes. He then deleted the tweet a while after. This was just a tiny while before Smash's release, too. A few months, I think?

Top Bottom