• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Splatoon General - Splatoon 3 out Sep 9th

Laniv

Smash Lord
Personally I'm a little concerned as to how Murch grew up so fast

R O F L

Smash Ace
I got one 333x battle the entire splatfest and my team comp was 2 splatanas and 2 aerosprays :upsidedown:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
ah it's nice to be back in splatoon. bit of a shame to be back at square one with nothing but every piece of gear my amiibos give and three tickets to but any weapons i want

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Great news.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
New Splatfest announced.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
New splatfest starts tonight! Nessie vs Aliens vs Bigfoot. I’m naturally going Aliens

also if you got the expansion pass, you can visit OG Inkopolis and Callie and Marie will perform; they even got a new second half song and a new splatfest battle song… WITH BIG MAN! You’re not fooling anyone “Ian BGM” :secretkpop:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
New splatfest starts tonight! Nessie vs Aliens vs Bigfoot. I’m naturally going Aliens

also if you got the expansion pass, you can visit OG Inkopolis and Callie and Marie will perform; they even got a new second half song and a new splatfest battle song… WITH BIG MAN! You’re not fooling anyone “Ian BGM” :secretkpop:
that’s a shame, the correct answer is nessie

Laniv

Smash Lord
For what it's worth, Nessie's been whooping my team (aliens)

Laniv

Smash Lord
The results are in.

A victory for the Scots as Team Nessie takes the win

Rip team bigfoot

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
The results are in.

A victory for the Scots as Team Nessie takes the win

Rip team bigfoot
At least Aliens got popularity 🫡 but yeah, first time the team with the popular vote didn’t win for Splatoon 3

dang tho, Bigfoot only at 8.69%? No wonder Tricolor was full of mirror matches. Even Open was 85% Aliens mirrors (for me at least, I got tons of mirrors on Open and Tricolor and couldn’t win a single Pro)

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
At least Aliens got popularity 🫡 but yeah, first time the team with the popular vote didn’t win for Splatoon 3

dang tho, Bigfoot only at 8.69%? No wonder Tricolor was full of mirror matches. Even Open was 85% Aliens mirrors (for me at least, I got tons of mirrors on Open and Tricolor and couldn’t win a single Pro)
i never even saw team bigfoot not that i lasted long

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Welp. POWER SWEEP.

man, Shiver won TWICE this season and got her first landslide victory to boot 😔 though I guess for the landslide it’s fair cuz we had two (2) Big Man Sweeps

ngl I am quite salty tho. Frye hasn’t won since Sweet, I hope it’s a sweep next time 🤞 and one day I’ll get a 333x match. ONE DAY.

next month tho, is likely the start of a new season. Meaning a new Big Run. MEANING A NEW KING SALMONID LET’S GO I still haven’t beaten Horrorboros 🥲

Last edited:
Top Bottom