• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spirits Ricochet: Oh gosh, it's finally over! And to think, I didn't even play! Pokechu wins again.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Item Results:

Moydow and Red Ryu both have received two votes, and are eligible for the market spirit, Fortitudo! In the meantime, one will take home the item at play. Decided through RNG, the winner is... Moydow! Congratulations, you have received the Spoiled-Over Nectar!

==============================

Items up for grabs. To vote for somebody to receive an item say "Vote: Player" in the thread. Each person only has one vote to use. You may not vote for yourself.

Pocket Thunder (Usage)

Deals 2 damage to every player who shoots air in a phase.

Spirit on the market. Each vote for the item will also count towards them entering the running for the Market Competition.

Nia D2 (2/4)

Phase 2 ends on March 31th at 12:00 AM EST​

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Pyra Pyra WHY would you shoot me :cry: I thought we had something special :(:(:(

you voted for me, but then you switch your vote? betrayal :cry: and then you attack me!!

why can't we just be lovers ;'^(((

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Pyra Pyra WHY would you shoot me :cry: I thought we had something special :(:(:(

you voted for me, but then you switch your vote? betrayal :cry: and then you attack me!!

why can't we just be lovers ;'^(((
I didn’t shoot you, but I switched votes mostly for the lulz

I forgot to submit my action because I was distracted again last night unfortunately but don’t expect it to happen again :dkmelee:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I didn’t shoot you, but I switched votes mostly for the lulz

I forgot to submit my action because I was distracted again last night unfortunately but don’t expect it to happen again :dkmelee:
OH

You didn't shoot me! But I shot you, I think... sorry for shooting you! I thought you would shoot me (that's why you switched votes, I thought) but you didn't. It was Toadsworth! I guess I just read "Toa" and saw "Toaster" LOL

OK

We shall truce for now! >:^) I'll stay out of your way!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
OH

You didn't shoot me! But I shot you, I think... sorry for shooting you! I thought you would shoot me (that's why you switched votes, I thought) but you didn't. It was Toadsworth! I guess I just read "Toa" and saw "Toaster" LOL

OK

We shall truce for now! >:^) I'll stay out of your way!
Vote: Pokechu

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
omg guys I might be the next prom king :cry: I'm sososososo happy I've been waiting since Pre-K just for this ONE moment :'^)))))

D

Deleted member

BarDulL BarDulL
I'm Lyon, but I did not use him this phase(and the fact I took damage is proof of that). Seeing as someone's Solgaleo did something to me, it seems like someone has the ability to use others' Spirits for themselves.
The suspect list is:
ShinyLegendary
GoldenYuiitusin
Jojalole
Alice Phantasma

Shooting me is one thing, using one of my own Spirits against my will is an even bigger offense, however.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
its ironic that Lyon a character that was controlled in his game is now being controlled here

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Vote: ryumo

I guess all these years of support meant nothing to you then, huh?
Last time I paired up with you in one of these games, you blew yourself up and left me alone to die just as we had a chance to win. You've gotta do better than that to earn my trust, ya know? So I guess I'm your FOE this time around. :p

You are like Moydow's twin
uh
no

:foe!:

Alice Phantasma

Smash Apprentice
Vote: ryumo

Last time I paired up with you in one of these games, you blew yourself up and left me alone to die just as we had a chance to win. You've gotta do better than that to earn my trust, ya know? So I guess I'm your FOE this time around. :p
They seem prone to getting blown up judging by their defeat in the ricochet game you hosted.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
ryumo is my competition for prom king? :( nooooooo waaaaah this was MY turn!!! MY time to shine!!

I will now.... never accomplish anything in life!! My life is overrrrrrr :skull:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Hey, so as you may know, it's Spring Break season for a bunch of people, and like many others, I am on vacation. While this certainly makes things tougher to run, nevertheless it is possible. However, due to events both inside and outside of my control, I made a bunch of mistakes:

1. I did not bring a charger into the hotel, so my only source of smashboards was in the morning.

2. I could have conserved battery, but my phone wasted it all trying to fight for data with thousands of Dodny Whorl goers.

3. Because I'm on vacation, I couldn't send out the results I wanted to last night, because even at the hotel, data was limited until past midnight.

4. This was also the first time I've been disappointed with Disney. Maybe I'm no longer the targey audience, but even my younger sister agreed that the logistics were handled so poorly.

5. Because it's spring break, many people had planned to head down at the same time. This caused wait times to skyrocket to 60+ minutes for almost every attraction, touching 2 hours for the Mountains, and, not even kidding, 195 minutes for the new Avatar ride, in which we waited it out because we got there 6 minutes after the park opened (but people had "reserved" spots?!?)

6. Because of the overflow in people, the employees got pretty sloppy. The operators were sending out too many boats for all the boat ride attractions, clogging and stalling "Splash mountain" and Its a "small world" (and probably the rest of the river rides) an extra 45 minutes for both.

?. They moved the fast pass line 50 yards when people were still on it, and so many mewcomers joined the line that it wasn't worth it to stay there.

Anyway, I haven't been able to check this once in the last 24 hours, so the day extends by 12 hours to March 31st, at 12:00 Noon EST. Deadlines are hard to reliably hit solo, especially on vacation.

Last edited:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
D

Deleted member

Tag didn't work for me sk if you copy-pasted this there's a very good chance it didn't work for anyone else

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
PHASE 2 RESULTS

STANDARD:
Pokechu: Shoots Ryumo (Ryumo endures 1 damage)
ToasterBrains: Shoots Self (...but nobody shot ToasterBrains… ToasterBrains endures 1.5 damage)
Shishœ: Shoots GoldenYuiitusin, (GoldenYuiitusin endures 1 damage)
ShinyLegendary: Shoots ShotoStar (ShotoStar endures 1 damage)
BarDulL: Shoots GoldenYuiitusin (GoldenYuiitusin endures 1 damage)
GoldenYuiitusin: Shoots ShinyLegendary (ShinyLegendary endures 1 damage)
Red Ryu: Shoots Smashing Ramen (Smashing Ramen endures 1.5 damage) (Red Ryu endures 0.5 recoil damage)
Ryumo: Shoots Air
Jojalole: Shoots ShinyLegendary (ShinyLegendary endures 1 damage)
Z25: Shoots Air
Smashing Ramen: Shoots Moydow (Moydow endures 1 damage)
ShotoStar: Misfire

PRIMARY:
Ephraim performs his Primary attack on Red Ryu; it's super effective! (Red Ryu endures 2 damage)
Micaiah performs her Primary attack on Ryumo; it's super effective! (Ryumo endures 2 damage)

SUPPORT:
Hector (Fire Emblem) performs their finishing move on GoldenYuiitusin (GoldenYuiitusin endures 2 damage, Liquid Snake is defeated)
Little Birdie causes an attack to deal double damage (ShinyLegendary endures an additional 1 damage)

Remaining Health:
Pokechu Pokechu : 11/12
Pyra Pyra : 9.5/12
@Shishœ: 11/12
Moydow Moydow : 12/12
@ShinyLegendary: 9/12
BarDulL BarDulL : 11/12
@GoldenYuiitusin: 8/12
#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu : 7.5/12
@ryumo: 9/12
Jojalole Jojalole : 12/12
Z25 Z25 : 12/12
Alice Phantasma Alice Phantasma : 12/12
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku : 10.5/12
@ShotoStar: 11/12

Item Results:

Pokechu and Ryumo both have received three votes, and are eligible for the market spirit, Nia! In the meantime, one will take home the item at play. Decided through RNG, the winner is... Ryumo! Congratulations, you have received Pocket Thunder!

Additionally, Moydow and Red Ryu enter a mandatory spirit fight for Fortitudo… Moydow’s spirit type exits as the winner! Moydow receives Fortitudo N3 (2/4)!

(Red Ryu endures 1 damage for being attacked by Moydow)

Items up for grabs. To vote for somebody to receive an item say "Vote: Player" in the thread. Each person only has one vote to use. You may not vote for yourself.

Eggplantify [Target] (Usage)

Converts any 1-slot support spirits into Eggplants, and any 2-slot support spirits into Eggplant Wizards. These spirits maintain their intended functionality (Stamina Up/KOs Heal Damage)

Spirit on the market. Each vote for the item will also count towards them entering the running for the Market Competition.

Blaziken A1 (1.5/4)

Phase 3 ends on April 1st at 7:00 PM EST​

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Pokechu Pokechu
Would you be willing to give me Eggplantify? I wanted an Eggplant Wizard but someone had gotten it already D:

Top Bottom