• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spirits Ricochet: Oh gosh, it's finally over! And to think, I didn't even play! Pokechu wins again.

D

Deleted member

Oh damn, we got two more people just before deadline? Hope you two enjoy Ricochet, I should probably do a more simple setup after this one to get more people to play too(was thinking of a Pokemon one actually)

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970

*Lifelight ensues*

"Welcome to Smash Ultimate! I'm your host Utopian!"

"And your host Poyzin, who will be quickly jutting out to avoid unnecessary commentary during the pregame."

"Just here to tell you that the game starts once you receive your role PM, so yeah!"

"Utopian and I will @ everybody once they finish, but some people already have theirs, and are free to post as they like here."

"At that time, we will vote for the first item, as well as vote for players to earn their way into the market competition, which will be later explained."

"Good luck players!"

Last edited:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Pokechu Pokechu Pyra Pyra Moydow Moydow @Shishœ @ShinyLegendary BarDulL BarDulL @GoldenYuiitusin #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu @ryumo Jojalole Jojalole Z25 Z25 Alice Phantasma Alice Phantasma Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku @ShotoStar

"Welcome, one and all, to Smash Ultimate Spirits Ricochet! I'm your host Utopian!"

"And once again, it's your ever-so-loving host Poyzin, live in the booth, spectating the brawl in the Battle Arena about to unfold."

"That's right! Fasten your seat-belts, because the intensity will not drop until their is 1 REMAINING CONTENDER!"

"You heard that correct audience, at this point, there will be no trucing for the victory. You can still create PMs among your competitors (remember to add us in them as well), but there can be no joint victory."

"Thanks for the info, Poyzin! Anywho, to make sure we are all playing fairly, do not share any directly quoted info that was sent to you privately from either Poyzin or I, because this was meant for your eyes only. If you do feel comfortable giving away abilities to an ally, please paraphrase, thank you."

"Because no player will be publicly linked to their spirit party until they are dead, it is best to remain anonymous about what abilities you can and cannot use. However, all primary spirits with the same type/slot combinations WILL have the same ability, and the same can be said about support spirits with matching Ultimate Abilities, so you can do some deducing for yourself."

"While Support Items will make a return (different from Support Spirits, mind you), there will be an all new Market Competition! The player with the most votes may get a special item, but every player who receives two or more votes will be eligible to earn a new primary spirit to their collection!"

"However, there will be battling in this competition, so some players may exit the Market competition with less HP than they went in with. Vote for allies who you think will win the spirit, or vote your enemies in hopes to knock them down a notch. Choose wisely."

"And just like that, our introductions are done! Let's introduce the first Support Item, why don't we Poyzin?"

"Sure thing Utopian, and the item that will be up for grabs this first phase is..."

==============================

Items up for grabs. To vote for somebody to receive an item say "Vote: Player" in the thread. Each person only has one vote to use. You may not vote for yourself.

Spoiled-Over Nectar (Passive)

If you have one spirit remaining, allows it to survive mortal damage with 1 HP remaining

Spirit on the market. Each vote for the item will also count towards them entering the running for the Market Competition.

Fortitudo N3 (2/4)

Phase 1 ends on March 30th at 12:00 AM EST; just over 24 hours from now.​

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I defended Moydow, and Moydow killed me last game, so....
I am keeping my vote on Jojo.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
ok so if i'm being honest, i am a LITTLE woozy at the moment if you know what i mean

if not it's ok, even i don't know what i mean

who should i vote for?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
ok so if i'm being honest, i am a LITTLE woozy at the moment if you know what i mean

if not it's ok, even i don't know what i mean

who should i vote for?
vote for yourself. it never said we couldn't in the OP :smirk:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Items up for grabs. To vote for somebody to receive an item say "Vote: Player" in the thread. Each person only has one vote to use. You may not vote for yourself.
Pokechu Pokechu BarDulL BarDulL

It was there the whole freaking time. Smh Pokechu, why you tryna get around the rules that are clearly there?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
How could you vote for a player without reading what the item was? And how can you read what the item was without seeing that "vote for a player to receive the item, but it cannot be yourself"?
I voted Bard because he was cool, don't we vote for someone in every Ricochet game? :laugh:

I didn't know what the item was. I still don't. But that's OK

LOL

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970

Spoiled-Over Nectar (Passive)

If you have one spirit remaining, allows it to survive mortal damage with 1 HP remaining
I'm confident that you know it quite well Pokechu :J

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
can we switch votes? I don't think I'll switch from Bard, but I'm just curious.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
*sigh* yes, you may switch votes. Bard's vote doesn't count obviously, but yeah.
whaaaat

boooo

toasterbrains betrayed me then :(:(:(

BarDulL BarDulL

we shall cause an upset!! we shall take the item away from moy! Sorry, Moy. But you killed me in the other thread :^(

who you wanna vote for?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
vote red ryu

sniff you broke my heart in Ryu's thread, Moy. I gotta vote against sniffffffff you

but after this phase we coo' again :sheep:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Ok I'm back from my game of league.

Apparently I can't vote for myself which upsets me greatly but I will instead vote for

Vote: Pokechu

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
is phase over? let's GOOOOOO

i'm breaking the rules to vote myself, if you ignore my vote I will BAN YOU >:^)

vote chu LOL ignore me I'm so funny!

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
PHASE 1 ACTION SUMMARY
STANDARD:

Pokechu: Shoots ToasterBrains (ToasterBrains endures 1 damage)
ToasterBrains: Misfire
Moydow: Shoots Shishœ (Shishœ endures 1 damage)
ShinyLegendary: Shoots Air
BarDulL
: Shoots Self (...But nobody shot BarDulL... BarDulL endures 1 damage)
Red Ryu: Misfire
Ryumo: Shoots Air
Z25
: Shoots Air
Smashing Ramen
: Shoots Red Ryu (Red Ryu endures 1 damage)
ShotoStar: Shoots Air

PRIMARY:
Lyon grabs BarDulL to split their received damage (But the owner did not recieve damage, so it was all for naught)
Rayman receives intelligence about Moydow’s equipped spirits
Solgaleo infiltrates Shishœ’s party and creates a defect spirit
Waluigi receives intelligence about Red Ryu’s equipped spirits

SUPPORT:
Hector (Fire Emblem) enters an awkward attack pose, presumably charging a strike
Toadsworth shoots Pokechu with a Ramblin’ Evil Mushroom (Pokechu endures 1 damage)

HEALTH:
Pokechu Pokechu : 11/12
Pyra Pyra : 11/12
@Shishœ: 11/12
Moydow Moydow : 12/12
@ShinyLegendary: 12/12
BarDulL BarDulL : 11/12
@GoldenYuiitusin: 12/12
#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu : 11/12
@ryumo: 12/12
Jojalole Jojalole : 12/12
Z25 Z25 : 12/12
Alice Phantasma Alice Phantasma : 12/12
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku : 12/12
@ShotoStar: 12/12​

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I am sorry to Lyon who may have taken damage in my stead, I didn't know what to do and last minute shot myself in a scramble (mmm now I want scrambled eggs)

my b

Last edited:

Alice Phantasma

Smash Apprentice
Waluigi receives intelligence about Red Ryu’s equipped spirits
Waluigi is an intel guy? what does he want to check for cheaters? I didn't take rayman for an info guy either.

Top Bottom