• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

speedrunning the masterpieces - how far can we get in the time given

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
This is an idea I had for a while.
How far can we get, if we have a flawless run on each on of the masterpieces (in the time limit sakurai gave us offcourse)

Maybe we can pull off some sick things..

OoT for example. If we can get bombchu's fast in the second file from above (the one where you start as adult link), we could enter the shadow temple before the time limit runs out.

Or with the infinite sword glitch+bomb hover we could reach the gerudo's fortress

Ideas?

airsmasher

Smash Apprentice
I got about halfway into the second level of Kirby's Adventure before the time ran out, if it means anything. :)

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
This is an idea I had for a while.
How far can we get, if we have a flawless run on each on of the masterpieces (in the time limit sakurai gave us offcourse)

Maybe we can pull off some sick things..

OoT for example. If we can get bombchu's fast in the second file from above (the one where you start as adult link), we could enter the shadow temple before the time limit runs out.

Or with the infinite sword glitch+bomb hover we could reach the gerudo's fortress

Ideas?
you could do shadow early no explosives with a superslide off of the poe then air warp up to the seam

i wouldnt be surprised if beating bongo bongo was possible.

and yea like ook said I did this lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWPrWCnMyd4

Splice

Smash Hero
In Iceclimbers I can finish first level and get all the eggplants at the top. Yay for me.

Top Bottom