• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SPEED & POWER 3: A Falcon Combo Video

Trifroze

all is cheese, all is jank
NNID
Trifroze
Finally finished this one, enjoy.

Last edited:

TakaFlaka

Smash Rookie
Absolutely disgusting Falcon dude. Totally loved the airdodge punishes. I watched your other two and this one by far topped the rest. Looking forward to Speed & Power 4. :D

Jrzfine

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jrzfinest
3DS FC
1762-3319-6557
Amazing. I especially loved the diversity of the combos; they werent all just dthrow > knee, you had some legit strings. And those footstool combos were extra awesome. Great job!

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
More than the original combos I'm always impressed by how simple and effective your editing is. Never waste time after a combo, funny comments and relevant use of Falcon incrustation.

It's always a delight to watch, great job.

D

Deleted member

My favorite Falcon finally deciding to feed my subscriber needs :4falcon:. I especially loved the footstool confirms. I can really tell that your Falcon has improved, and I'd love to see more perfect pivot attacks now that you're utilizing it more. Its great to see combo videos not all style and showcasing tech and true combos as well, since those really make viewers say, "What did he just do?" and strive to get better.

UzakiuzuG

Smash Journeyman
Yo love the combo video you just put out, short, sweet, and as Teluborg said diversity in moves. Keep up the great work Trifroze.

Mrwhatzitooya

Smash Journeyman
I didn't think you could get any flashier, but you have xD Another great video man! And i love the Ganondorf jokes in this series by the way! Very entertaining! :p

Gawain

Smash Lord
NNID
Gawain
3DS FC
5069-4113-9796
More than the original combos I'm always impressed by how simple and effective your editing is. Never waste time after a combo, funny comments and relevant use of Falcon incrustation.

It's always a delight to watch, great job.
"Falcon incrustation". I've gotta remember that term hahaha.

Trifroze

all is cheese, all is jank
NNID
Trifroze
how fast do you have to fast fall the down air to jab lock after the footstool. Im talking about the combo you got on ness
You pretty much have to buffer it as fast as possible, while there may be some leeway it's pretty strict.

Also thanks for the feedback @everyone.

Zord

Smash Rookie
Awesome combos, you can really feel (:4shulk:) your improvement since SPEED and POWER 1.

Awesome music, i just love touhou rock remixes, so every video like this is full of win.

Levateinn

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lev_Zoravkov
3DS FC
0275-7009-2978
mm yes, those footstool usages are much appreciated, people kneed to know how good our cap is.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I saw that on youtube just now and I must say, I really respect Falcon players that really know what they're doing. Even if most of the time I can't really appreciate it much because I probably played 30 Falcons before getting to face a really good one.

I do find it amusing that for a montage of the manly character of the game you use a song that's from a game about cute girls.

Levateinn

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lev_Zoravkov
3DS FC
0275-7009-2978
I saw that on youtube just now and I must say, I really respect Falcon players that really know what they're doing. Even if most of the time I can't really appreciate it much because I probably played 30 Falcons before getting to face a really good one.

I do find it amusing that for a montage of the manly character of the game you use a song that's from a game about cute girls.
hey, nothing is more manly than cute girls!

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
Awesome stuff! I like how you keep coming up with more creative combos/strings everytime in these videos.

The highlight for me was definitely the combo you pulled off on Rosalina around 1:43. Talk about getting rekt lol

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Great video, as usual. Nice Footstool -> Dair combo.

The Pizza Guy

Smash Apprentice
"I just love people who can't airdodge"
"He did"
That is officially my favorite moment in any combo video ever.
Also I noticed you utilizing SHFF Uair > Utilt a bit in this, I had no idea that it actually works.
Cool vid as always.:awesome:

HFlash

Future Physician and Sm4sher
NNID
HFlash
Loving it! Showing everyone that Falcon is more than just dthrow -> uair -> uair -> knee/stomp. Great stuff.

Swagmaster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
supersonicbros.2
THIS is why I decided to be a Falcon main. The video was spectacular just like the other 2. I give it 18:4falcon:/10:4falcon:
Can't wait for the next one!

Top Bottom