• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sparring Partners?

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
Looking for 2 people to do 2v2 Team Battles with. Me and my friend would like to play together on a team, and the devs didn't even think to add having your friend as an ally in With Anyone Team Battles. We can do Battlefield or Final Destination, and either 2 or 3 stocks (up to you). PM me or quote me if you're intereted.

Windmaster012

Smash Journeyman
NNID
masterefra012
3DS FC
0473-8259-2427
Looking for 2 people to do 2v2 Team Battles with. Me and my friend would like to play together on a team, and the devs didn't even think to add having your friend as an ally in With Anyone Team Battles. We can do Battlefield or Final Destination, and either 2 or 3 stocks (up to you). PM me or quote me if you're intereted.
@ Windmaster012 Windmaster012 You down for that?! Dual MegaMan!! Hahaha.
O man, is the offer still available?!? XD Im up for some doubles.

RamenKing1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Samakoph
3DS FC
0688-5616-9231
I'm down if you are!!...once my 3DS gets charged anyway.. my charger's still at my girlfriend's and my friend who lent me his charger isn't available at the moment :S maybe tomorrow.

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
I'm down if you are!!...once my 3DS gets charged anyway.. my charger's still at my girlfriend's and my friend who lent me his charger isn't available at the moment :S maybe tomorrow.
So are you two talking about being a team of two Mega Mans in some friendly 2v2s with me and my friend? Sounds great! As long as your internet connections are good (I THINK ours is, at least I hope so. It never gets lag in 1-on-1s, but with this match me and my friend will be on the same connection), we should be good for an interesting match :D.

I just want to say if we do Final Destination I'd like to do the original Final Destination as our only FD stage, as the Omega stages have inconsistencies in terms of the sides of the stage. We can also do Battlefield as well if you'd like to, perhaps that will make it even more fun.

As for Stocks... what would you like? 3 or 2 stocks?

I do not want to have equipment being used, but it's up to you if you'd like custom special moves. Normally we play without custom special moves, but I guess it's up to you.

Here's our Friend Codes:
Mine: 0275-7873-0005
My friend's: ****-****-**** Just realised you don't need this...

We'll add you as soon as we can :).

Last edited:

Windmaster012

Smash Journeyman
NNID
masterefra012
3DS FC
0473-8259-2427
So are you two talking about being a team of two Mega Mans in some friendly 2v2s with me and my friend? Sounds great! As long as your internet connections are good (I THINK ours is, at least I hope so. It never gets lag in 1-on-1s, but with this match me and my friend will be on the same connection), we should be good for an interesting match :D.

I just want to say if we do Final Destination I'd like to do the original Final Destination as our only FD stage, as the Omega stages have inconsistencies in terms of the sides of the stage. We can also do Battlefield as well if you'd like to, perhaps that will make it even more fun.

As for Stocks... what would you like? 3 or 2 stocks?

I do not want to have equipment being used, but it's up to you if you'd like custom special moves. Normally we play without custom special moves, but I guess it's up to you.

Here's our Friend Codes:
Mine: 0275-7873-0005
My friend's: 0001-4593-1848

We'll add you as soon as we can :).
I can assure you that my internet is really good, unless my router stops working XD. I'm fine with that ruleset but are we gonna use For Glory 2v2 ruleset or Tourney ruleset with friendly fire? Also, I'm assuming I can choose Yoshi's Island too.

As for stocks, it's your call, Ramen and I did Megaman dittos with 3 stocks and it was more fun because of Megaman's campy playstyle but the match lasted longer. But im fine with w/e you go with.

I dont like equipment and as for custom moves, I haven't tried all of them and im not quite used to using them yet. My FC is on my profile but here you go just in case.
FC: 0473 8259 2427

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
Anyone wanna face off? Preferably with custom moves?

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
I can assure you that my internet is really good, unless my router stops working XD. I'm fine with that ruleset but are we gonna use For Glory 2v2 ruleset or Tourney ruleset with friendly fire? Also, I'm assuming I can choose Yoshi's Island too.

As for stocks, it's your call, Ramen and I did Megaman dittos with 3 stocks and it was more fun because of Megaman's campy playstyle but the match lasted longer. But im fine with w/e you go with.

I dont like equipment and as for custom moves, I haven't tried all of them and im not quite used to using them yet. My FC is on my profile but here you go just in case.
FC: 0473 8259 2427
Yes, of course we can have Yoshi's Island. Pretty much anything that doesn't have hazards/things that will interrupt the fight. Prism Tower for example is fine. What do you think of Arena Ferox, Tortimer Island and Tomodachi Life?

We usually play with Friendly Fire off akin to For Glory's ruleset, however I know Friendly Fire is the base for some Team strategies, so you can have it on if you would like to. Personally, we'd rather have FF off, but once again if you need it then of course we can have it on. Also, three stocks sounds good.

Yeah, we don't use custom special moves either, I was just wondering if that's how you wanted it. No customised fighters then.

Windmaster012

Smash Journeyman
NNID
masterefra012
3DS FC
0473-8259-2427
Yes, of course we can have Yoshi's Island. Pretty much anything that doesn't have hazards/things that will interrupt the fight. Prism Tower for example is fine. What do you think of Arena Ferox, Tortimer Island and Tomodachi Life?

We usually play with Friendly Fire off akin to For Glory's ruleset, however I know Friendly Fire is the base for some Team strategies, so you can have it on if you would like to. Personally, we'd rather have FF off, but once again if you need it then of course we can have it on. Also, three stocks sounds good.

Yeah, we don't use custom special moves either, I was just wondering if that's how you wanted it. No customised fighters then.
I think Arena Ferox is fine although i prefer Arena Ferox in Omega form, Tortimer Island Omega form is better, and Tomodachi Life no comment.

Then FF off it is then. I prefer FF off to be honest and no custom characters. Also, what time are you usually available? And if you like, care to have a match with me now?

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
I think Arena Ferox is fine although i prefer Arena Ferox in Omega form, Tortimer Island Omega form is better, and Tomodachi Life no comment.

Then FF off it is then. I prefer FF off to be honest and no custom characters. Also, what time are you usually available? And if you like, care to have a match with me now?
Sure, I'll do a singles match with you now. Why no comment on Tomodachi Life though?

I can't give a sure time of when I'm available because a lot of the time it's just random, but most of the time we should be good.

And by the way, like I said before I'd rather not do Omega stages because they're inconsistent, so let's just do Battlefield, the original Final Destination and Yoshi's Island.

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
Oh my lord, that 3 Stock at the end.

GGs @ Windmaster012 Windmaster012

Anyone else up for some matches?

Last edited:

RamenKing1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Samakoph
3DS FC
0688-5616-9231
Sure, I'll do a singles match with you now. Why no comment on Tomodachi Life though?

I can't give a sure time of when I'm available because a lot of the time it's just random, but most of the time we should be good.

And by the way, like I said before I'd rather not do Omega stages because they're inconsistent, so let's just do Battlefield, the original Final Destination and Yoshi's Island.
It'll have to wait till tomorrow night. Unfortunately I don't ahve my charger and I depend on my friend to lend me his when I work with him. FFfffffffuuuu-

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
It'll have to wait till tomorrow night. Unfortunately I don't ahve my charger and I depend on my friend to lend me his when I work with him. FFfffffffuuuu-
When you get around to it, you should buy another charger.

Also, just so you know, my friend and I may not be very good compared to you. I'm not sure yet, and I can't really rate my own skill. We're not scrubs, but we're not super great either.

RamenKing1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Samakoph
3DS FC
0688-5616-9231
Yeah, I left it at my gf's and she lives like 30 minutes away and I only go there Wednesdays and Thursdays XD;

I probably will end up getting another charger, though.

Antexerxes

Training Partner?
NNID
Orochi-Aizen
3DS FC
2509-3490-1795
Anyone want to get a first to 5 or first to 10? Just looking for some serious feedback on my Jigglypuff if anyone is up for it (I'll also give feedback if wanted. I stay in Texas for connection reasons)

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Anyone want to get a first to 5 or first to 10? Just looking for some serious feedback on my Jigglypuff if anyone is up for it (I'll also give feedback if wanted. I stay in Texas for connection reasons)
Sure. I'm up for either. I'm in Seattle and usually have no connection issues (barring the random lag spike)

Can you PM me your fc? I'm on my phone and can't tell if it's on your profile or not.

Edit: sorry for the late response. I hope you're still up for it. I'd also appreciate some critique/comments and am more than willing to give some as well.

Last edited:

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
I've got a charge! @ GreenFlame GreenFlame @ Windmaster012 Windmaster012 down for those 2v2s?
Sure, just give me half an hour to 45 minutes, my friend isn't ready yet. Did you add me RamenKing1?

Just so you know, I'll be playing :4sheik:, and my friend will be playing :rosalina:. Like I said before, we may not be excellent at Smash, but we can do ok.

So, Yoshi's Island, original Final Destination, and Battlefield will be our stages, correct?

Also, if we do multiple matches we're all allowed to switch characters at any point. No customised fighters.

RamenKing1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Samakoph
3DS FC
0688-5616-9231
Awesome. I'll add all of you now.

I'll also need skype info

bryce_man660 is mine

Also @ BSME/misc BSME/misc wanna 1v1 while we wait for them to be available?

Last edited:

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Awesome. I'll add all of you now.

I'll also need skype info

bryce_man660 is mine
I don't have skype on this computer, but I'm sure we can post a summary of the matches in this thread

Edit: Yeah let's do a few right fast, can you see the room? If not, you can host

Last edited:

RamenKing1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Samakoph
3DS FC
0688-5616-9231
Ah, no probs to me. wanna 1v1 while we wait?

RamenKing1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Samakoph
3DS FC
0688-5616-9231
@ GreenFlame GreenFlame I don't know if we can even do 2v2s on the connection :S

Also check again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom