• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sparring Partners?

RamenKing1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Samakoph
3DS FC
0688-5616-9231
I want to say it's the server when it input lags like that. I normally have a good connection too. Hell, I just did a 4s before that match.

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
I want to say it's the server when it input lags like that. I normally have a good connection too. Hell, I just did a 4s before that match.
They could be doing maintenance or whatever at this time of day. Strange because FG matches up until 10:30 went relatively smoothly, oh well

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
I really don't know why it's lagging like this. I do For Glory and even battles with four players and there is never a single bit of lag (except the occasional rare stutter that might happen once a match, but that doesn't ever truly interrupt a match). I promise you I don't suck as bad as it looks, it's just the lag is so bad.

RamenKing1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Samakoph
3DS FC
0688-5616-9231
I'll do the same.

Update: I restarted it.

Last edited:

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
I think it's possible it could have something to do with our regional positioning. I'm in Aus, and most of the people here are probably in the US (right?), so it gets lag. Because often when I fight people from Japan (which is fairly close to Aus compared to the US) in For Glory or For Fun I get no lag.

RamenKing1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Samakoph
3DS FC
0688-5616-9231
Anybody down for matches in a bit? Playing my friend until his 3v3 team for League of Legends team logs on...so maybe in about 20 minutes?

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
Anybody down for matches in a bit? Playing my friend until his 3v3 team for League of Legends team logs on...so maybe in about 20 minutes?
Could I try my connection again one more time? I think it could be better now, but it probably isn't :(.

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
Yeah, go ahead and enter my room

Edit: @ GreenFlame GreenFlame still sucks :<
The connection was fine except for the stutters (and like I said, that's probably because of location difference). Do you mean I suck at the game? Sorry about that, I'm still pretty new to playing properly. I had problems finishing you on your last stock, so that's probably something I need to work on. I made a few mistakes as well. Oh, well.

You still wanna try 2v2s? Maybe I can be better on a team with my friend, idk.

RamenKing1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Samakoph
3DS FC
0688-5616-9231
Oh no, I didn't mean you suck lol. Your Sheik's fine. The connection still has a bit of input lag, but I think it's playable...dunno about 2v2s though, we'll have to test it out.

D

Deleted member

Does anyone want to smash me? i need to hone my skillz to beat the for glory noobs.

Antexerxes

Training Partner?
NNID
Orochi-Aizen
3DS FC
2509-3490-1795
I know it's late but anyone want a serious best of 10 or first to 10 against my Ness? I'm just looking for some input on my playstyle and I also give feedback if wanted. Not much of a local community here in Dallas so I must make due

RamenKing1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Samakoph
3DS FC
0688-5616-9231
I know it's late but anyone want a serious best of 10 or first to 10 against my Ness? I'm just looking for some input on my playstyle and I also give feedback if wanted. Not much of a local community here in Dallas so I must make due
I can verse you while his game's charging lol. We'd have to do first to 3, though.

Last edited:

RamenKing1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Samakoph
3DS FC
0688-5616-9231
okay i am ready, good luck you two.

I am New Mario btw.
Just got done. Man, your Ness is even more annoying than @ xXShadeXx xXShadeXx 's. I was playing impatiently too and didn't have experience with platform battlefield. Only play Omega Mode XD; Good games though, it's a good measuring tape to see where I'm at against good players.

Also, where you at, @Mario Smith ?? I restarted the room.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just got done. Man, your Ness is even more annoying than @ xXShadeXx xXShadeXx 's. I was playing impatiently too and didn't have experience with platform battlefield. Only play Omega Mode XD;
okay, i will host.
If what i think happens occurs, i will go back and that is the signal for you to host

Edit: or i can join this game :)
Customs on or off?

Last edited by a moderator:

Antexerxes

Training Partner?
NNID
Orochi-Aizen
3DS FC
2509-3490-1795
@ SevenYearItch SevenYearItch
Hey I added you but agreed to play Mario so we can play tomorrow if you're going to bed.
@Ramen King
Good games. I have trouble with Megamans and yours is no different in frustrating me!
@Mario Smith
If you wanna play I'm ready just add my FC and set up a lobby or are you playing Ramen?

RamenKing1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Samakoph
3DS FC
0688-5616-9231
@ SevenYearItch SevenYearItch
Hey I added you but agreed to play Mario so we can play tomorrow if you're going to bed.
@Ramen King
Good games. I have trouble with Megamans and yours is no different in frustrating me!
@Mario Smith
If you wanna play I'm ready just add my FC and set up a lobby or are you playing Ramen?
Haha, didn't seem like you had trouble at all! Also, I'm playing against Mario atm. 1 Ramen 0 Mario atm.

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
Just got done. Man, your Ness is even more annoying than @ xXShadeXx xXShadeXx 's. I was playing impatiently too and didn't have experience with platform battlefield. Only play Omega Mode XD; Good games though, it's a good measuring tape to see where I'm at against good players.

Also, where you at, @Mario Smith ?? I restarted the room.
Hey? Stop summoning me to this thread. :p

And in that case, I'll be sure to play more annoying if we randomly meet again. You don't wanna play me on battlefield with platforms, I get really annoying then.

Top Bottom