• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sparring Partners?

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Anyone feel like sparring right now?
Sure, I'll go a few.
Adding you now. I'll host.

Edit: Anyone is welcome to join the rotation. Just jump in. (But if I haven't added you before, message me so I can)

Last edited:

viewtifulduck82

Smash Ace
NNID
Viewtifulduck82
3DS FC
4957-3557-2255
what the heck is a Hori wheel?
It's like a wheel that came out for mario kart 7. It makes the 3ds so much easier to hold, and enlarges the triggers. Right now without it my grip on the 3ds is so bad because I've gotten so accustomed to how it feels with the wheel on. If that makes any sense.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
It's like a wheel that came out for mario kart 7. It makes the 3ds so much easier to hold, and enlarges the triggers. Right now without it my grip on the 3ds is so bad because I've gotten so accustomed to how it feels with the wheel on. If that makes any sense.
Little Mac was a car the whole time?

cinderwild

Smash Rookie
Not sure where to post this but I'm really new to this game (played melee as a kid and a tiny bit of brawl) and want to get better but have no idea how to approach it. I have like 10 smashboard threads open and I keep losing every glory match I play. I just want someone I can ask questions as they arise. My Skype is Cinderwild.

Windmaster012

Smash Journeyman
NNID
masterefra012
3DS FC
0473-8259-2427
Not sure where to post this but I'm really new to this game (played melee as a kid and a tiny bit of brawl) and want to get better but have no idea how to approach it. I have like 10 smashboard threads open and I keep losing every glory match I play. I just want someone I can ask questions as they arise. My Skype is Cinderwild.
Then you're in the right place kid.:4bowser: All jokes aside, im no pro but i think i can help a bit and so can everyone following this thread. This is a thread to spar and get better at this game and have fun while we're at it so feel free to ask us to have a match and give you impressions on how you play. We might also learn something, but I dont have a skype :/ so you'll have to pm me. (I apologize if it seems as if im speaking for everyone when in reality im not, just suggesting :p)

Antexerxes

Training Partner?
NNID
Orochi-Aizen
3DS FC
2509-3490-1795
Alright, anyone want a first to 5?

@ C cinderwild
Yeah I know your position on trying to get better. Whoever you use the most, go to the character thread and start there. Watching videos of other player can really help you understand what you want to do And how you want to play.

cinderwild

Smash Rookie
Alright, anyone want a first to 5?

@ C cinderwild
Yeah I know your position on trying to get better. Whoever you use the most, go to the character thread and start there. Watching videos of other player can really help you understand what you want to do And how you want to play.
I'm having trouble finding a character I really like. Like I'm playing Duck Hunt mostly because I love his character concept, but I've noticed that his projectile game is supposed to be what makes him so good but other people just kick my ass with their projectiles? On top of that it feels like something like 30% of characters have a reflect of some kind? So I'm playing a projecticle character who has no reflect but can get reflected and doesn't seem to have a lot of range on his regular attacks and it just feels...strange to me.

MatrixNexus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Whoisthis0
3DS FC
4785-6210-1190
I'm looking for someone who can help me improve as a player.

FC is 4785 6210 1190

Last edited:

RamenKing1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Samakoph
3DS FC
0688-5616-9231
I'm down in a few.

Edit: Good games, man. Time for me to go to work!

Last edited:

viewtifulduck82

Smash Ace
NNID
Viewtifulduck82
3DS FC
4957-3557-2255
@snorlax902 This is the challenge thread. Just ask around, and you'll be sure to get some great matches in with the regulars lol.

STRIFE_NY

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0087-2451-5120
I could definitely use some for sparring partners. Message me or reply to this if your interested :]

Top Bottom