• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sparring Partners?

Edz

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0731-4826-0273
Seems to always happen after certain amount of games lol

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Hah, I knew I was gonna get slammed once Mac came out!Was good games!

Last edited:

viewtifulduck82

Smash Ace
NNID
Viewtifulduck82
3DS FC
4957-3557-2255
Hah, I knew I was gonna get slammed once Mac came out!Was good games!
Yeahhh haha. I can't shake the feeling that I'm trash with anyone but Mac. Guess that's what happens when you have 40 hours of playtime with Mac, and almost no time on anyone else lol.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Yeahhh haha. I can't shake the feeling that I'm trash with anyone but Mac. Guess that's what happens when you have 40 hours of playtime with Mac, and almost no time on anyone else lol.
Lol naw man, you caught me off guard quite often when not playing Mac. Was also fun to finally get to use my Mii for once, though was not expecting you to swap for that last battle as that one also surprised me!

viewtifulduck82

Smash Ace
NNID
Viewtifulduck82
3DS FC
4957-3557-2255
@ viewtifulduck82 viewtifulduck82 I want to do doubles with you sometime, Double Mac is the way to go:denzel:
I don't think the world is ready for that lmao.
Lol naw man, you caught me off guard quite often when not playing Mac. Was also fun to finally get to use my Mii for once, though was not expecting you to swap for that last battle as that one also surprised me!
I mained lucario in brawl for awhile. I have 0 mu experience with mii though, so it looke bad haha

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I don't think the world is ready for that lmao.

I mained lucario in brawl for awhile. I have 0 mu experience with mii though, so it looke bad haha
Yeah I figured since I was suddenly wailing on you lol I can flip-flop between Lucario and my Mii whenever we have a match from now on to correct that!

And oh god no, while teams are amazing fun I think Id melt as soon as the match starts if I faced a double Mac. Id catch a serious case of the NOPE.

viewtifulduck82

Smash Ace
NNID
Viewtifulduck82
3DS FC
4957-3557-2255
Yeah I figured since I was suddenly wailing on you lol I can flip-flop between Lucario and my Mii whenever we have a match from now on to correct that!

And oh god no, while teams are amazing fun I think Id melt as soon as the match starts if I faced a double Mac. Id catch a serious case of the NOPE.
Alright good haha. I really need to find a secondary though. This is getting fustrating lol

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Alright good haha. I really need to find a secondary though. This is getting fustrating lol
You can always side with the aura! It will never steer you wrong...unless you miss the ledge.

And you did notably well in our first set of matches so that character is an option! Just gotta watch out for that double-double team and surprise extreme speed! lol

Last edited:

viewtifulduck82

Smash Ace
NNID
Viewtifulduck82
3DS FC
4957-3557-2255
Jigglypuff. She can't do anything on the ground while Mac can't do anything in the air. This was meant to be.
After 64, I lost my feel for puff. I dunno what happened or why it feels so wrong, but I don't think it'll work lol.
You can always side with the aura! It will never steer you wrong...unless you miss the ledge.

And you did notably well in our first set of matches so that character is an option! Just gotta watch out for that double-double team lol
Yeah, I really like that character, and not many people use it. I just struggle so much to kill with it.

Edz

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0731-4826-0273
One more captain falcon try and I gotta go :p

Edz

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0731-4826-0273
Does anyone else main Marth trying to learn new tricks

CronoT

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5258-0756-3494
I'd be up for some matches in the next day or two. I main two characters who would be an interesting match for Little Mac. Zero Suit Samus can match his speed, has good spacing abilities, and can attack from angles that he has trouble defending against. Link, on the other hand, is a master of projectiles, and can slowly wear Little Mac down to the point where he can be knocked out with a precision strike.

Top Bottom