• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sparring Partners?

Dyz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dyz-89
3DS FC
1950-9945-5854
You have time to play against a noob like me? I would like to practice my Mac and Shulk, as well as some others, but mainly those 2.
noob like you? that is the hugest understatement i have ever read, your bloody fantastic man D8!! really amazing Shulk dude, i cannot believe how much you wrecked my entire roster with him, i probably wouldnt have won that last match we had if it wasnt for that random disconnection, and Lil Mac is really solid, i can tell our connection threw off your timing, if it wasnt for that i dunno if i would have won at all XD

and thanks for the compliment, and Good games to you too :3 i still need a lot of work though, since i was defeated so badly like this D: For Glory dudes got nothing on you hehe

Last edited:

Windmaster012

Smash Journeyman
NNID
masterefra012
3DS FC
0473-8259-2427
Hahahaha thanks man. What do you think of my Bowser Jr.? I picked him recently and i want to use him as a main.

Dyz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dyz-89
3DS FC
1950-9945-5854
Hahahaha thanks man. What do you think of my Bowser Jr.? I picked him recently and i want to use him as a main.
well you were doing good with him, nice pressure using the mecha koopa to get in and add some damage, and timing your UpB to get some explosive damage, just i dunno what happen on your last stock since you went down a pretty far way before it allowed you to use your recovery, it was cutting really close, the experience i had againts the Clown Car hasnt been as tight as this, on a side note, you should try mixing it up too by using the SideB you can jump out of it to avoid the spin out, which can net you some nice surprises too, i like to use him too...well Iggy hes fun hehe, but once i start

MrFrigid

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
3259-2884-2790
Who's down for one right now? also include your DS name in your message cause idk who's who.

Edit: By one, I mean a LOT more than one. Unless you're not good enough so that I can learn from playing you. If I'm not learning, it's no fun.

Last edited:

Dyz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dyz-89
3DS FC
1950-9945-5854
Who's down for one right now? also include your DS name in your message cause idk who's who.

Edit: By one, I mean a LOT more than one. Unless you're not good enough so that I can learn from playing you. If I'm not learning, it's no fun.
well unless you took up Sevens challenge, im also up for some matches,

Dyz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dyz-89
3DS FC
1950-9945-5854
I'm waiting on him, so I'll play you while I wait if you want. I hate Yoshis so should be fun lol
heheh i dont have to play as Yoshi XD but your contradicting statement makes me think its allright anyway, i added you :3

SevenYearItch

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3969-6079-3846
heheh i dont have to play as Yoshi XD but your contradicting statement makes me think its allright anyway, i added you :3
GGs. Megaman can be deleted from the game for all I care haha Nice match with the Greninja though, not sure why I couldn't kill you but the upB to get me way far out from recovering was something I hadn't seen. I'm gonna 2 stock you next time we play :D Bring Yoshi haha

Dyz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dyz-89
3DS FC
1950-9945-5854
GGs. Megaman can be deleted from the game for all I care haha Nice match with the Greninja though, not sure why I couldn't kill you but the upB to get me way far out from recovering was something I hadn't seen. I'm gonna 2 stock you next time we play :D Bring Yoshi haha
awww sorry about that dude, i didnt knew your opinion about Megaman D: but GG's dude, gotta love those Knee of justice landing on my metallic face though hehe, i did enjoyed the Greninja fight too and your right i think i got Fsmashed and somehow i survived, and ya most Greninja users do the Aqua jet to counter recoveries but the 3DS with quick reactions make it a bit hard for me, so i practice whenever i can, and hehe alright next time we fight i will use Yoshi :3

Last edited:

SevenYearItch

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3969-6079-3846
awww sorry about that dude, i didnt knew your opinion about Megaman D: but GG's dude, gotta love those Knee of justice of my metallic face though hehe, i did enjoyed the Greninja fight too and your right i think i got Fsmashed and somehow i survived, and ya most Greninja users do the Aqua jet to counter recoveries but the 3DS with quick reactions make it a bit hard for me, so i practice whenever i can, and hehe alright next time we fight i will use Yoshi :3
Haha I don't care, bring the characters I hate. Its better training for me.

I'm off of here for a while, my posts are coming off salty like I actually suck but think I should win them all lol GGs everyone

Dyz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dyz-89
3DS FC
1950-9945-5854
Haha I don't care, bring the characters I hate. Its better training for me.

I'm off of here for a while, my posts are coming off salty like I actually suck but think I should win them all lol GGs everyone
hmmm good point, theres really only one way to learn the matchs up we Hate, and alright man take care and see you around i should also probably get ready to go to sleep or something hehe, GGs!

MrFrigid

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
3259-2884-2790
so Zane completely destroyed me with his NASTY Link, instead of fighting him I was like admiring the epic combos... too awesome.

NOW I'm up for anyone. ESPECIALLY Yoshi, cause he's probably the hardest character for me to fight against. Yoshi OP.

Spirst

awww sorry about that dude, i didnt knew your opinion about Megaman D: but GG's dude, gotta love those Knee of justice landing on my metallic face though hehe, i did enjoyed the Greninja fight too and your right i think i got Fsmashed and somehow i survived, and ya most Greninja users do the Aqua jet to counter recoveries but the 3DS with quick reactions make it a bit hard for me, so i practice whenever i can, and hehe alright next time we fight i will use Yoshi :3
Small nitpick. It's hydro pump, not aqua jet. Greninja never learns the latter.

Dyz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dyz-89
3DS FC
1950-9945-5854
Small nitpick. It's hydro pump, not aqua jet. Greninja never learns the latter.

oh ooops XD my bad, i didnt remember the name at all when posting so i just said aqua jet, thanks for the correction :3...which is a bit of a shame since i have Greninja on my pokemon Y, just that i took away his hydro pump for surf heheh

so Zane completely destroyed me with his NASTY Link, instead of fighting him I was like admiring the epic combos... too awesome.

NOW I'm up for anyone. ESPECIALLY Yoshi, cause he's probably the hardest character for me to fight against. Yoshi OP.
and alrightz im still awake and ready to keep on smashing

Dyz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dyz-89
3DS FC
1950-9945-5854
^you're like 45 seconds late, I'm playing 7year :D
it cool, have fun guys and have some good games :3

Awww man the 3DS servers are down for maintance D:!

From Sunday, October 26, 2014, 10:50 PM
- Monday, October 27, 2014, 12:00 AM Pacific Time

Affected Services:
Nintendo 3DS

-Online Play, Rankings, etc. for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Last edited:

Schalli

Smash Rookie
Hi :)
I´m new here and really like to practice with someone! :D
I never had a "real" main but played from little child to now.
So I decided to get a real main for SSB4. However, I can´t decide between Luigi, Donkey Kong, DDD, Little Mac, Kirby and Samus.
So maybe someone of you can help me and battle me in the next few days to see with witch one I can fight good and help me with my mistakes I made.

(Sorry for my bad English but I am a 15 - year old boy from Austria :D )

Diamond Octobot

Smash Ace
NNID
Poyo97
3DS FC
2621-3110-7917
I'm going for some MK7 runs with my brothers, then I'll come :p
Edit : Uhhhhhh... Forget about it, my Internet connection is realy bad right now & my mother is watching me:ohwell:
There is just no way for me to put up a correct fight >_<

Last edited:

Windmaster012

Smash Journeyman
NNID
masterefra012
3DS FC
0473-8259-2427
Looking for pros to play with me and give me advice/tips on my Bowser Jr and Shulk. huehue

Spirst

@ Spirst Spirst sorry about that, we'll play at another time :p. Your Doge already improved so much. :D GG
No problem. Thanks, I've been using him a lot in For Glory and though I lost a number of times at first, I'm winning pretty comfortably now. He's a really fun character to use. Next time we play, I'm curious to see how your Bowser Jr is.

Windmaster012

Smash Journeyman
NNID
masterefra012
3DS FC
0473-8259-2427
No problem. Thanks, I've been using him a lot in For Glory and though I lost a number of times at first, I'm winning pretty comfortably now. He's a really fun character to use. Next time we play, I'm curious to see how your Bowser Jr is.
Sure thing :D I'll beat you with my Bowser Jr. next time.

MugenLord

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MugenLord
3DS FC
4339-2485-7226
Its really hard to get some free for all's here. I like 1v1 but I want to have a good time too and play with 3 other players. If anyone is interested in 2 stock no items Free For All I am about to start a room now.

Selko

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, anyone up for some 1v1s? I'm fairly new
Friend code is 0877-2645-0646

Selko

Smash Rookie
Im up for some matches. btw what's the anime in your profile pic or is it a fan art?
Awesome, the picture is from Hamatora, it's a show kinda like Darker than Black but with rainbows :p
Edit: Added you

Last edited:
Top Bottom